The Education Forum

National Archives release first batch of 2017 JFK documents

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, B. A. Copeland said:

Hey Dave could you re-upload? Forbidden pops up. Please and thanks!

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/poking-more-holes-in-judyth-baker

try this one...  or at the bottom of the pdf window you can click a link for full page text

:cheers

1 hour ago, John Kozlowski said:

Do you believe her full story to be true including everything that happened to her afterwards?

Judyth is a great novelist.  She creates somewhat realistic characters with whom we are already familiar and then puts herself in the middle of all the action. 

Even Judyth acknowledges that she did not meet Lee at Reily Coffee.  Instead, they supposedly spoke Russian at the Post Office. She has yet to come up with one witnss who saw the two of them together at Reily.  And, of course, their working at Reily at the same time is the only piece of actual documentation she has.  

More at findingjudyth.blogspot.com

So - question.

In what might be a 2018 release, there's a letter written from the HSCA to the CIA requesting information on various people.  The list has some 59 people of all backgrounds, including Mrs. Earle Cabell.  (Not sure what the CIA would have had on her?)

Anyway, several people have an FBI number listed in their little brief descriptive blurb.  Would that be the number of their FBI file?  Those people listed as such are 

17 - Robert E (Bob) Edwards 
23 - Charles Douglas Givens
28 - James Earl Jarman
31 - Billy Nolan Lovelady
45 - James Elbert Romack
47 - Arnold Rowland
49 - Willam H Shelley

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/docid-32272575.pdf

42 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Judyth is a great novelist.  She creates somewhat realistic characters with whom we are already familiar and then puts herself in the middle of all the action. 

Even Judyth acknowledges that she did not meet Lee at Reily Coffee.  Instead, they supposedly spoke Russian at the Post Office. She has yet to come up with one witnss who saw the two of them together at Reily.  And, of course, their working at Reily at the same time is the only piece of actual documentation she has.  

I agree with everything you wrote but after reading David’s piece at K&K if there was a women with Oswald in Jackson who could it have been? Parts of her story I want to believe and I did for a while after I seen her on TMWKK but there is no real evidence to back it up. Just another well read story teller like James Files it seems to me.

56 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Just read a little bit of your blog and enjoy it so far. This is random but is Fetzer still a prof at UMD? I find it crazy that a university would employ him considering all the nonsense he promotes now a days. 

21 minutes ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:

So - question.

In what might be a 2018 release, there's a letter written from the HSCA to the CIA requesting information on various people.  The list has some 59 people of all backgrounds, including Mrs. Earle Cabell.  (Not sure what the CIA would have had on her?)

Anyway, several people have an FBI number listed in their little brief descriptive blurb.  Would that be the number of their FBI file?  Those people listed as such are 

28 - James Earl Jarman
45 - James Elbert Romack
47 - Arnold Rowland
49 - Willam H Shelley

Hi Stephanie,  @Ernie Lazar might be able to give you a solid answer.

That said, In the recent documents release, it was discovered that Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas and brother of then Deuty Director of the CIA, was a CIA asset himself.IIRC, the document is an oath of secrecy sworn by him, to the CIA. Their brother died some three months later.

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

Wow I just read the letter from Mary Ferrell and thats a shock to me. The way JVB presents herself I’d never guess that she acts like Mary described. I don’t think I’ve ever really heard anyone talk about JVB personally just about her stories. 

13 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

Do you believe her full story to be true including everything that happened to her afterwards?

While there may “truths” mixed in, JVB has crafted a fine fiction Novel, with all the artist’s freedom allowed.

Anna Lewis, her own friend and while in the room blows up her “Lee & Me” timeline by claiming they are double dating While Marina is having a baby in Minsk....

So, no John, little if any of the details attached to the major events are true.  They be just what Judy wants them to be...

purely entertaining to those so much less brilliant than she, but with sight into her she refuses to knowledge...

Answer ur Q?

:beer

11 hours ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:

So - question.

28 - James Earl Jarman
45 - James Elbert Romack
47 - Arnold Rowland
49 - Willam H Shelley

Stephanie,

I think you'll find what you're looking for in the FBI - HSCA Subject files here:

https://www.maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1199

Steve Thomas

24 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

While there may “truths” mixed in, JVB has crafted a fine fiction Novel, with all the artist’s freedom allowed.

Anna Lewis, her own friend and while in the room blows up her “Lee & Me” timeline by claiming they are double dating While Marina is having a baby in Minsk....

So, no John, little if any of the details attached to the major events are true.  They be just what Judy wants them to be...

purely entertaining to those so much less brilliant than she, but with sight into her she refuses to knowledge...

Answer ur Q?

Reading that article you posted it seems you did at some point. Kind of weird though. You titled it Poking more holes in JB. Then at the end say you come to the conclusion her story is real.

Edited by John Kozlowski

29 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Answer ur Q?

6 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

Reading that article you posted it seems you did at some point. Kind of weird though. You titled it Poking more holes in JB. Then at the end say you come to the conclusion her story is real.

I take that back. The page didn’t fully load. I thought it was you who wrote that and not Ed Haslam. I was pretty confused there for a minute.

Edited by John Kozlowski

52 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

I take that back. The page didn’t fully load. I thought it was you who wrote that and not Ed Haslam. I was pretty confused there for a minute.

Thx John... I went looking as I did not remember ever putting it THAT way...  

Ed, on the other hand, drank the Kool-Aid.