The Education Forum

A List of All CIA Officers and Agents Alleged to Have Either Planned the Assassination, Carried It Out, or Wittingly Participated in the Cover-Up

This is getting silly.  

And I think this is what TG wanted it to be.

What is the evidence that Wesley Frazier or Roy Truly were CIA agents? Who has ever said that before on this site?

As far as the Paines go, there is a  large difference between being a CIA agent or officer and being sympathetic with their aims. Same with the Baron.

How the heck was Rip Robertson involved?

Barnard Barker?  Are we now descending into Lamar Waldron country?

Ann Egerter was simply an appendage.

In my book, Destiny Betrayed, Second Edition, I did the best I could at that time to outline who I thought was involved in the plot, and what their functions were.  And I backed that up with evidence.  That is supposed to be the whole point of our side.  Unlike the WC, we actually supply evidence for what we think.  It may not be Beyond Reasonable Doubt.  It may not even be the Clear and Convincing standard.  But I always try and meet the By the Preponderance of Evidence mode.  

Starting off a thread and making some haphazard list  of CIA agents or officers, most of whom are not, that is not what we are supposed to be about.

And BTW, I myself do not think the plot was purely a CIA mechanism.  It was structured more like  a spider's web.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25.3.2018 at 11:31 AM, Trygve V. Jensen said:

Off - topic; was watching some of the excellent videos on the Sixth Floor Museum's Youtube - channel the other day.  One of the Living History - videos, feature Buell W. Frazier. When was he connected to the CIA ? Can't remember that from the old days here.  Interesting. 

Maybe someone here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/153357684@N03/albums/72157693074766691/with/26121524207/

Just linked to the videos, for the sake mentioned. If you feel they are out of place , and take the focus off of your question -- I will remove them. 

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Unlike the WC, we actually supply evidence for what we think.

Not always, Jim.  I've seen you make claims about fundamental issues you refuse to back up.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

And BTW, I myself do not think the plot was purely a CIA mechanism.  It was structured more like  a spider's web.

Hey, we actually agree on something!

Charles Siragusa and his Operation Underworld crew from the Federal Bureau of Narcotics.  They worked for CIA's Technical Services Staff, in MKULTRA and MKNAOMI.

A Secret Order, Hank Albarelli, pg: 14

<quote on, emphasis added>

[D]uring WWII George Hunter White and a number of other [Federal Bureau of Narcotics] agents assigned to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), precursor to the CIA, worked very closely in New York City with Port Security and the Office of Naval Intelligence on what is now commonly called Operation Underworld. This was the top-secret project that involved freeing infamous gangster Charles "Lucky" Luciano from prison in return for his, and the Mafia's, assistance with security at America's ports and the Allied invasion of Italy. All the FBN agents assigned to work on Operation Underworld went on to become covert operatives of the CIA, and would become involved with Projects MK/ULTRA and MK/NAOMI.

<quote off>

The night of the JFK autopsy the prosectors were at a loss to explain a wound of entrance in the back that had no exit- - and they couldn't find a bullet.

They asked the two FBI agents making a written record of the autopsy if there was such a thing as a high tech weapon that wouldn't leave a trace on x-ray, or in the body.

One of the FBI guys called the FBI Lab to find out, but was blown off.

US Army Special Operations Division had already told the FBI that weapons leaving wounds but no bullets would come from outside the country, while all along it was SOD who had developed blood soluble toxins and paralytics for the CIA's MKNAOMI.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Starting off a thread and making some haphazard list  of CIA agents or officers, most of whom are not, that is not what we are supposed to be about.

Oh spare me.  This is a great thread, got a lot of different reactions from an array of posters.

Those who accuse someone of treason and murder should post their reasons, however.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

6 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

As always. No surprise. Let's see when the administrators will finally do something about 

More than likely... 

I'll be the one getting banned...      :huh:

{queue smirk collage} 

5a280e6666cfe_oswaldlookalikesVallee-Craford-Vaganov-Lee.thumb.jpg.78bbf5109b2367a64f65ac94fc53b6b0.jpg

On 3/25/2018 at 1:53 AM, Thomas Graves said:

2)  Allen Dulles (retired, but hey!)

Did Allen Dulles set up family friends of his girlfriend to host the family of a Communist assassin of the president?

Or was Allen Dulles set up as a back up patsy in case the operation went sideways and implicated CIA?

The CIA was willing to let E. Howard Hunt take the fall, after all.

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

In my book, Destiny Betrayed, Second Edition, I did the best I could at that time to outline who I thought was involved in the plot, and what their functions were.  And I backed that up with evidence. 

This would be a great thread for you to share your material.

Thrill us with your acumen, Jim.