The Education Forum

Helms says too much

Think of the pointed questions he never asked, the main one being why did you withhold from the Warren Commission what you knew? 

While his confused protestations are amusing, it’s important to note that at this point Helms knows he’s been hiding the secret of his control of the DRE with Joannides from federal investigations and the  American people for decades.

He has withheld material evidence from the WC and HSCA, committed perjury in his testimony to Congress, and knows Joannides was undercover to stonewall Congress - meaning he was in on the conspiracy to obstruct justice.

No one should be fooled by his avuncular attitude. This guy’s a scumbag.

I thought this was really interesting back when it came out around the time of Stone's JFK.

I actually suggested someone use a PSE on it. 

What could be a possible CIA motive to look so guilty for all these years if it's not? If it just wants to look guilty but isn't, it's to protect whom? Or what's the point?

8 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

What could be a possible CIA motive to look so guilty for all these years if it's not? If it just wants to look guilty but isn't, it's to protect whom? Or what's the point?

Helms is obviously covering for General Walker, mastermind of two hemispheres.

No, wait - I meant David Rockefeller.

Edited by David Andrews

17 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Helms is obviously covering for General Walker, mastermind of two hemispheres.

No, wait - I meant David Rockefeller.

So Walker was working for Rockefeller?  This will blow the minds of PT and Ward.

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

Looks like Hunt to me...

5a304bf2cd7c9_huntschainofcommandjfk-FrenchConmanGrassyKnoll.thumb.jpg.e39a1b2d3227c83ef176904b4d3f5184.jpg

Yeah, as I recall the poor guy sued some tabloid for libel but then couldn't prove in court where he was on 11/22/63.