The Education Forum

Another very interesting video about autopsy . Doctor shares his opinions.

Cory Santos

3 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Wow. Seems to confirm a lot of what David Lifton says happened. Especially the throat wound which he says was very unusual, and much bigger than would have normally been done. I wonder, what people like DVP and Francois will think.

Ray I agree. My first impression was he is very credible. Notice how when asked follow up questions he would not commit to stretching the story and admitted if something was speculation on his part. That is refreshing in JFK research.  He provided several  key points, especially regarding the frontal shot and moreover,  that apparently there had been some surgical procedures performed prior to the autopsy. I think everyone should watch this video. I could care less what Francois thinks as he will probably wait for someone else to respond and then say he agrees with it or he will just ignore this evidence like he does so many other witnesses and evidence. 

Professionally, I do look forward to DVP and Parnel providing their thoughts on the video. This might upset some that I am asking for their opinion  but the truth is I look at the evidence objectively whichever way it leads me to a conclusion-unlike the Warren Ommision which ignored and intentionally reached a conclusion not on evidence but by direction from LBJ.   As such it is important to hear both sides of the argument when significant evidence such as this witness is presented. 

So I ask them both to review the video and provide their thoughts. 

Edited by Cory Santos

5 hours ago, Terry Adams said:

Mr. Jenkins says he saw a hole in the back of the head, with brains, skull and skin gone, seemingly at the same place the Parkland doctors said it was located!

Exactly and this tends to give credibility to the idea of a preautopsy surgical procedure performed by someone.  This corresponds to the FBI agent note which suggested some type of procedure had been performed. Hard to ignore that. 

Edited by Cory Santos

Wait - this Benny Hinn-wannabe is the guy who also interviews Michael Franzese for his MobFather infomercials.  Do they play these shows on cable TV at 3:00 AM for shut-ins? 

Why does Jenkins' opinion on Lyndon Johnson matter?  Interviewer: "That was the entire question I wanted to ask you today."

Edited by David Andrews

I've been looking forward to reading the book.  I didn't realize it was out yet.  Several interesting things there that he seems clear and straightforward on.  The shipping casket.  Time of arrival.  Entry wound in the right temple hairline.  The surgery line down the center on the top of the head.  Told not to inspect the horizontal tracheotomy that didn't look like one.  I'd like to see the recent interview(s)/presentations at CAPA/Lancer.  The interviewer did at times talk more (and faster) than Jenkins.  The pumpkin and pushing a Clint Hill interview were a bit much. 

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

I've been looking forward to reading the book.  I didn't realize it was out yet.  Several interesting things there that he seems clear and straightforward on.  The shipping casket.  Time of arrival.  Entry wound in the right temple hairline.  The surgery line down the center on the top of the head.  Told not to inspect the horizontal tracheotomy that didn't look like one.  I'd like to see the recent interview(s)/presentations at CAPA/Lancer.  The interviewer did at times talk more (and faster) than Jenkins.  The pumpkin and pushing a Clint Hill interview were a bit much. 

Yes some of the questions should have received follow up questions. Still an important witness. 

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Wait - this Benny Hinn-wannabe is the guy who also interviews Michael Franzese for his MobFather infomercials.  Do they play these shows on cable TV at 3:00 AM for shut-ins? 

Why does Jenkins' opinion on Lyndon Johnson matter?  Interviewer: "That was the entire question I wanted to ask you today."

I am afraid David is right about this guy.  https://www.youtube.com/c/valuetainment?sub_confirmation=1

Wow, why would Jenkins go on with someone like that?  

May I suggest we unite this with the Rodney Rivers thread?  I do not know why there are two of these.  Its the same topic.

11 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

May I suggest we unite this with the Rodney Rivers thread?  I do not know why there are two of these.  Its the same topic.

I would if I could.  Don't know how.  Started to respond there first but there was one response there even though it was posted first and David and Ray had already done so here first.  Jenkins information is important, I think to history.

The Parkland Doctors said that the gaping wound was at the back of the head. The autopsy report and photos show the gaping wound to be at the top of the head. This contradiction has created two camps among JFK researchers... those who say the Parkland doctors were wrong, and those who say the photos have been tampered with.

I am in the latter camp. I hope that everybody in the former camp will watch this convincing video.

I believe my post on this video was first. Not sure why the other was done an hour later.  Probably by mistake. He didn’t realize I had posted this one. I fail to see  the criticisms of the interviewer. What exactly do people have against him?  Either way Jenkins points are important. 

Edited by Cory Santos