The Education Forum

Another very interesting video about autopsy . Doctor shares his opinions.

Cory Santos

On 11/24/2018 at 5:36 AM, James DiEugenio said:

May I suggest we unite this with the Rodney Rivers thread?  I do not know why there are two of these.  Its the same topic.

Good idea, James. Perhaps the moderators will consider it.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

14 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

I examined Jim at the CAPA conference. he is a very credible witness. we went beyond the the scope of this interview and had some explosive revelations. will discuss later in the week.

Looking forward to it. 

On 11/24/2018 at 3:20 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

The Parkland Doctors said that the gaping wound was at the back of the head. The autopsy report and photos show the gaping wound to be at the top of the head. This contradiction has created two camps among JFK researchers... those who say the Parkland doctors were wrong, and those who say the photos have been tampered with.

I am in the latter camp. I hope that everybody in the former camp will watch this convincing video.

Jenkins said that the scalp held all the bones in place in the top front of the head.  He also stated that the brain had damage to the rear right part of it.  This would explain a gaping hole to the top of the skull after his scalp was opened up.  Bone pieces was everywhere.

24 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Another presentation of Valuetainment Studios in Dallas, TX.  Keep your eye on the red queen. (RIP, RIcky Jay, beau jongleur).

What Jenkins has is a hard-working agent:

Did Jenkins possibly get, inadvertently, naively (?), exposure?  He said in the other interview he had not read about the assassination for the last roughly 50 years until O'Connor and then Law urged him to come forward.  I don't know,  just wonder.  How could one not wonder based on what he saw compared to the official record?  Yet he was compelled by order from I believe he said the Secretary of the Navy not to discuss it until that order was rescinded for the HSCA.  I wonder if he might have still been a little fearful of being forthcoming at the time and for years beyond. 

I'm thinking Jenkins has an agent that got him on this Valuetainment show, alongside such spielers as Michael Franzese and the card mechanic.  I'm thinking this Dallas-based infomercial is the best his agent could get him.  See where Jenkins turns up next.  It's possible he and his agent are fishing for a book deal.

Edited by David Andrews

Please help! I seem to be having a Twilight Zone moment.

The other day I was about to bookmark some useful information posted by a forum member in one of the two James Jenkins interview threads. But I forgot to, so I want to do so now. Problem is, the post seems to have disappeared.

The member had made a timeline of when certain topics were discussed in the video. Does anybody else recall this? Does anybody know where it is? I simply cannot see it anymore.

Not only that, I also recall a member mistakenly referring to Jenkins as a doctor, and Jim DiEugenio correcting him. But both those posts seem to have disappeared as well!

Help!

BTW, the other James Jenkins thread is here:

Edited by Sandy Larsen

David, he has a book out.

It is cowritten with William Law, and through, Trine Day.

49 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

David, he has a book out.

It is cowritten with William Law, and through, Trine Day.

I'm thinking that I stole that 'I'm thinking...I'm thinking' rhetorical trope from the novel The Friends of Eddie Coyle by George V. Higgins.  I'm thinking it has predictive powers.

Edited by David Andrews