The Education Forum

Walt Brown's new book

Anybody know where I an gt a copy of the Execution of JFK?

Ha. I spoke to Walt at the 2013 Wecht conference and he told me he was retiring from research, and would write nothing more on the assassination. 

I wonder what changed his mind.

https://www.amazon.com/The-Kennedy-Execution/dp/0998637009/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=kennedy+execution&qid=1557015341&s=books&sr=1-1

I have this. It’s a decent and concise run through of Walt’s current views, nicely written (and printed a couple of years ago), but I’d put the CD that Walt sells of his complete master chronology in Word doc form as a higher priority if any readers in this thread don’t already have it.  You get a few chapters of new stuff in the former, and about twenty books worth of Walt content in the latter. 

Edited by Anthony Thorne

On 5/4/2019 at 7:09 PM, Pat Speer said:

Ha. I spoke to Walt at the 2013 Wecht conference and he told me he was retiring from research, and would write nothing more on the assassination. 

I wonder what changed his mind.

Walt cannot stop writing LOL:

https://www.amazon.com/Judyth-Vary-Baker-Edited-Commentary-ebook/dp/B07RH9FXBG/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=walt+brown&qid=1557188871&s=digital-text&sr=1-3

(p.s. if I blocked anyone on Facebook over Trump...oh well LOL. If you now admit you were wrong and cannot stand him, I may take you back. Robert Groden cannot stand Trump, either) :)

Edited by Vince Palamara

That whole series looks like selected excerpts from Walt's chronology. The stuff he has in it on Baker would indeed fill a book so it should be useful to quite a few people that he's reordered the material into subject-specific collections.

23 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

That whole series looks like selected excerpts from Walt's chronology. The stuff he has in it on Baker would indeed fill a book so it should be useful to quite a few people that he's reordered the material into subject-specific collections.

Walt has good taste: 

I looked at the book, and it piqued my curiosity. I'm hesitant after reading "Treachery in Dallas" as I have a hard time believing the DPD had that much responsibility for the death of JFK. No doubt they played a role (and I'm not referring to the events that would transpire that Sunday) but to give them that much responsibility, or ability doesn't jive for me.  

I think the most recent run through by Walt as to ‘whodunnit’ is at the end of his main JFK chronology (that ebook is called ‘Discovery’ but I’d again recommend people just grab the Word doc package direct from Walt on CD as it makes things far easier in terms of reading, having stuff to print out, making PDF’s and so on.). Walt has a nearly 200 page section where he gives an overview and answers questions, and it’s a solid read. Walt does feel that the DPD played a role in events of the day, but the key mover he places higher up the chain is Army Intelligence.

Now he has switched over from LBJ?

Brown walked into the DPD and asked them to do a posthumous inquiry with that Jay Harrison/Mac Wallace fingerprint.

He then goes on TV for the ever unreliable Nigel Turner and says, heck yeah I would go into court with a 17 point matching print.  Without having his evidence cross checked, something that any advocate should have done. Because it turned out he would have been blown out in a court of law.

He then helped on that  book by Barr McClellan which was pretty much a debacle. IMO, one of the worst things to befell us in recent years.

Then he was going to retire from the field.  But now he is not and he says its Army Intel.

Hey, its a free country.

I'm not knocking the value of his chronology of the assassination, I've not referred to it .  Curious what he has to say about Bakers bs.  While Treachery In Dallas was informative I could never wrap my head around the DPD being trusted with the preciseness of the head shot(s).  

As far as the accuracy potential of any Dallas PD personnel, Texas is hunting country and I suspect there would be a ton of DPD folks who could have made the shot.