The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

Stock Market up today.

Investors feeling positive despite 3 months of unprecedented corporate profit losses, massive depression era unemployment numbers ( 40 million "registered" tens of millions more ineligible )  millions of small businesses shut down, consumer spending and confidence at record lows, oil and other commodities reeling beyond recession stress, 25% to 80% drop in auto sales with related drops of dependent industry including manufacturing, national travel, tourism and hospitality industry devastated, nationwide Covid-19 shutdown, cities - counties- states nationwide stressing with unprecedented tax revenue losses and laying off millions of personnel, nationwide civil unrest in dozens of major cities.

What national economic, political and social conditions would these investors consider worthy of feeling less confident?   An alien ET invasion?

The stock market rise in the last 2 months is so illogical it's crazy!

Just like everything else going on now in the country, under Trump's brilliant, wise and mature leadership.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

That's part of the reason Trump is encouraging violence. it knocks

the virus off cable TV (which for some reason can only cover one story at a time) and crowds it in newspapers.

And it gives him part of the excuse he will probably use to call

off the November election and declare martial law -- the virus and civil unrest.

No more stimulus checks, either.

59 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

No more stimulus checks, either.

I actually heard Trump say in a news briefing or TV interview two weeks ago after the house passed a 3 Trillion Dollar plan, that ... "I'm in no rush" to push through another stimulus package.

No rush?      NO RUSH?

When 50 to 100 million of America's citizens are stressed to levels they have never experienced before...especially financial?

Hey DT....the American people "are" in a massively stressed need rush...RIGHT NOW-BIG TIME!

Edited by Joe Bauer

I just went to my CVS Pharmacy to refill a prescription.

Remember about the curfew message I got last night?

He says the store is closed for fear of rioting.  I ask when are you going to reopen.  Maybe tomorrow.  Maybe?

More bad news.  I got another robocall.

There is a curfew in place for tonight also.  This one starts at 5 PM.

Trump and crew want to use federal intelligence networks that monitor domestic terrorism to identify and prosecute "bad actors"  and "professional instigator" groups that want to travel to other cities and overwhelm their police forces.

Listen to the recording:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-calls-governors-weak-urges-them-to-use-force-against-unruly-protests/ar-BB14T8VC?li=BBnb7Kz

“If you don’t dominate you’re wasting your time,” Trump said, according to a person on the call. 

Trump told the governors that “you have to use the military” and “we have a wonderful military,” and he mused about the Occupy Wall Street movement and said it was a “disgrace” that was ended by governors and mayors being tough.

The president said that people arrested at the protests should serve 10-year prison sentences, according to another person familiar with the call.

Then he'll say the media provoked his response with their "silence" accusations.

Edited by David Andrews

Bad actors meaning Antifa and their financial backer George Soros. What crap. I think Antifa is just a false flag operation. I’d look at Boogaloo Boys and other White racists groups. . 

Good one Dave.

BTW,  i went to my nearby post office today, the one I use all the time.

Closed until further notice.

This is becoming a bad dream.

15 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Bad actors meaning Antifa and their financial backer George Soros. What crap. I think Antifa is just a false flag operation. I’d look at Boogaloo Boys and other White racists groups. . 

Hopefully he's just threatening to settle the governors' hash if they don't call in the NG and do it themselves.

Trump "urged" to invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807, sidestepping state governors.  Because not enough trouble.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-considering-a-move-to-invoke-insurrection-act/ar-BB14TqFj?li=BBnb7Kz

Minnesota governor and Minneapolis police union muddy the waters by suggesting organized Antifa direction:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/01/bob-kroll-george-floyd-minneapolis-police-union-chief

Edited by David Andrews

22 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Can someone fill me in on what the Boogaloo Boys are?

Not to be confused with the Proud Boys:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogaloo_movement

Wiki already has its own opinion, almost as fast as it decided the 9/11 story:

Some boogaloo groups joined the protests against law enforcement that occurred across the United States in May 2020 in response to the killing of George Floyd.[8][9] According to Vice, although the boogaloo groups tried to position themselves as allies of the Black Lives Matter movement, they generally avoided addressing police brutality as a racial issue.[8] Some believed that members of boogaloo groups inserted themselves among protesters to instigate violence. However, these reports have not been substantiated.[9]

Edited by David Andrews

That is really funny.  Its about as good as Wiki on the JFK case.

This one is better https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/far-right-boogaloo-militants-have-embedded-themselves-in-the-george-floyd-protests-in-minneapolis-they-want-their-civil-war/

Edited by James DiEugenio

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I just went to my CVS Pharmacy to refill a prescription.

Remember about the curfew message I got last night?

He says the store is closed for fear of rioting.  I ask when are you going to reopen.  Maybe tomorrow.  Maybe?

So Jim, they haven't boarded up your CVS yet?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/cvs-closes-stores-across-20-states-call-ahead-if-youre-planning-on-visiting-one/ar-BB14QQEJ?li=BBnbfcL