The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

38 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I have to take anything coming out of the Durham investigation with a grain of salt at this point. He's been at it for a really long time and hasn't gotten any indictments. Kinda reminds of the Whitewater fishing expedition in the 90s.

That JFK Jr interview was great. He was an absolute gem. One thing the QAnon folks got right was their worship of him.

I predict Elvis and JFK Jr. will come back and win in 2024! 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

15 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Can someone please indict this guy? Please?

Steve, thank you for your diligence in posting, I still have an aversion to hearing/reading anything about "T".  However I am inexplicably drawn to it at the same time.  I too await for justice to be done.  Here, you have once again managed to post a glimpse inside his mind, with the help of his own words.

Note the last sentence, "In addition, reparations should be made to those in our country who have been damaged by this."  It's ALWAYS about the MONEY and "us" (by which he always means ME".

This may get me on somebody's watch list, but I have to say it, just like Billy Mumy on a memorable Twilight Zone (I believe it was), I sometimes think bad things about "T".  I don't have his paranormal skills though, or "T" would be out in the cornfield.

Persons interested in counterterror profiteering since 9/11 should review this article about financial loss and corruption surrounding the Defense department's AFRICOM command.  An eye-opener.

https://warisboring.com/drug-wars-missing-money-and-a-phantom-500-million/

Drug Wars, Missing Money and a Phantom $500 Million

Pentagon watchdog calls out two commands for financial malfeasance

Inside the Bitcoin Laundering Case That Confounded the Internet

The arrests of Ilya Lichtenstein and Heather Morgan left the world of cryptocurrency incredulous: Could this goofy young couple have been Bitcoin’s Bonnie and Clyde?

The New York Times

February 13, 2022

From the article: As agents were about to begin the search, Ms. Morgan and Mr. Lichtenstein said they would leave their apartment, but wanted to take their cat, the filing says. The agents allowed Ms. Morgan to retrieve the cat, which was hiding under the bed.

But as Ms. Morgan crouched by the bed and called to the cat, she positioned herself next to a night stand that held one of her cellphones, the filing says. She then reached up and grabbed the phone, and repeatedly hit the lock button in what prosecutors say was an apparent effort to make it harder for investigators to search the phone’s contents.

The agents had to wrest the phone from Ms. Morgan’s hands. Court records provided no further information about the cat.

Here's a radio broadcast from the liberal hotbed of San Francisco. The radio host Pat Thurston is a liberal, she's good hearted  and intelligent, sometimes a little wacky. But I've heard Russ Baker twice on her show and recently Lamar Waldron. I'm sure if Jim were to go on the show to plug the film,  he'd be treated very well.

The guest is David Katz, a former DC federal prosecutor, who now is a white collar criminal defense attorney  in Beverley Hills. His insights are always very interesting.

Although, like me, he doesn't think Trump will be the Republican Party nominee in 2024. Unfortunately, for whatever it's worth. He doesn't think Garland is going to bring charges against Trump, even though he says Trump is as dirty as any client he's ever had. He's not happy with Garland's progress. He says Garland is not seriously pursuing charges around 1/6 just as Mueller never looked into Trump's finances. Trump's also pardoned people who would have snitched on him, and he can continually keep moving money around to avoid detection.

He does think there's a very strong case in Georgia because they have the conversation on tape of Trump asking for the 11,740 votes. He says New York may have a good case, as they have 4 years of Trump taxes, but he's concerned about their case's progress as well.

They start talking about the case against Trump at 13:11

https://omny.fm/shows/kgo-810/playlists/podcast/embed?style=cover

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

3 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

The rule of law in the U.S. would collapse if Donald Trump wasn't prosecuted; the message it would send is that there are no consequences, so do whatever you want.

Matt, that is my opinion as well.  To me, the real question is, if you charge him, can you even get close to convicting him.  With so many willing to do anything, say anything and ignore anything for him.  Can you get 12 jurors who will truly be looking at the actual facts as opposed to his set of artificial facts.  I'm not sold on that.  He only needs one (1) corrupt (ed) person on that jury and he will use whatever amount of money is necessary to find/buy that person.  He and his lawyers are quite adept at finding the weak link in any chain.  He has been charged before, and even convicted and ordered to pay restitution.  He ignores the punishment because, for him there are no teeth in the enforcement.  He will simply spin the story, start a new con and use the law and lawyers to prolong his ventures.  I think we have reached the end of our exercise in being a democratic republic in either event.  If a prosecution fails to convict, the message = there is no penalty.  If no prosecution is made, the same message = there is no penalty.  We are in a catch-22.  Once almost half your population doesn't understand/comprehend truth or the extent to which this republic and the rule of law has been stressed and stretched, the odds of finding 12 good men and true are infinitesimal.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:06 AM, Paul Brancato said:

But it’s looking more and more to me like the doctors behind the Great Barrington Declaration, regardless of their funders, were onto something, and that countries, including this one, are moving in their direction.

Paul,

I'm no expert of course, but I can see problems with the Barrington approach.

The Barrington declaration basically says that people should go on with their lives as usual and eventually everybody would be infected. Only vulnerable people should take protective measures. Eventually there would be herd immunity and the pandemic would end.

Problem #1 is that hospitals could not have taken care of millions of people admitted in a short period of time. Measures taken in the U.S. effectively slowed down the spread of the virus which made it possible for hospitals to keep up.

Problem #2 is that it now appears that herd immunity does not work with covid-19. Even those who are vaccinated are getting infected, and can be infected more than once.

Problem #3 is that the Barrington approach does not lessen the severity of the illness as vaccination does.

Therefore, the Barrington approach would have proven to be disastrous.

That's my opinion based on what I know. I could very well be wrong.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Durham has in fact set out two indictments to date - both for making false representation to the FBI. One of the indicted was connected to the production of the Steele dossier, the other was a legal representative of the Clinton campaign. The latest information connects to the latter case, and is probably presaging further indictments. It involves, in broad terms, corporate spying on Trump’s business and residence, but also most seriously the “Executive Office of the President” (EOP) “for the purpose of gathering information about Donald Trump.” This illegally gathered information was in turn shared with a federal agency (CIA) in February 2017 as part of an organized effort to encourage investigation into then-President Trump’s alleged connections to the government of Russia.

https://www.scribd.com/document/558443477/US-v-Sussmann-GOVERNMENT-S-MOTION-TO-INQUIRE-INTO-POTENTIAL-CONFLICTS-OF-INTEREST

On 2/4/2022 at 11:44 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Since impeachment has been weaponized, against Clinton and then Trump, I look expect more political theater in 2023. Another impeachment is pending....

Talk about false equivalency!

Let's compare:

Trump obstructed justice with abandon, and later watched his violent riot at the Capitol building for three hours before calling it off.

Clinton consensually fondled a young woman and tried to keep it a private affair.

The only impeachment that was weaponized was the one by Republicans against Clinton.

15 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Talk about false equivalency!

Let's compare:

Trump obstructed justice with abandon, and later watched his violent riot at the Capitol building for three hours before calling it off.

Clinton consensually fondled a young woman and tried to keep it a private affair.

The only impeachment that was weaponized was the one by Republicans against Clinton.

Sandy L.

I believe, in neither case (Clinton or Trump), would the prosecuting party have brought similar charges against a sitting President of their own party. 

This is somewhat different from the Nixon case. In fact, Nixon was never impeached, but rather resigned even before the House voted to impeach. Obviously, the Senate never voted to convict. Nixon must have believed the Senate would vote to convict, so he resigned.  There was some element of bipartisanship in the Nixon impeachment proceedings. 

But back to Trump and Hillary Clinton. 

For me, it doesn't matter if you are a liberal, a Trumper, a social democrat, a Marxist. So what.  I don't care.  

The question is, in DC, in political hardball land, in the emotions that govern presidential campaigns, in the close connections between Hillary and the national security state...did the Clinton camp illegally spy on the Trump, and then did they create a false narrative of Trump collusion with Moscow---one eagerly embraced by the national security state and allied media? 

I suspect the answer is yes. This does not make Trump a good president, does make conservatives better than liberals, does not prove the Koch brother are actually saints.  

BTW, it looks like the Clinton campaign was clever enough to use "cut outs." 

Just follow the Clinton spying case, that is skeptically, as you would follow any other Deep State action.