The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Funny a guy who supports the government forcing people to take a corporation's vaccine would call others Fascist.

lol But that's part of being a leftist, alarmism is part of the show. I remember you guys saying Trump was going to put people in camps! Meanwhile when China does it, it's OKAY because they aren't capitalist fascist America!

You are so out of touch Cliff you shared article about how Antifa Activists who violate the terms of service for violence are being kicked off of Twitter (Oh heavens! Sarcasm Added) 

You lose all credibility when you post anything by a charlatan like Tucker Carlson. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Elon Musk is immediately turning Twitter in the FOX NEWS of social media.

Just what we need. Another massive influence nation dividing wedge.

14 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

Thanks for alerting me to the fact that you are another ultra bias political partisans on the forum.. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

I notice  the same people who became enthralled in 2016 with Trump as playing 3D chess with the rest of us mere mortals are now going corporate fanboy with Elon Musk. He can do no wrong.

Obviously if you're in business and you got the full world in your unique niche minus some fringes, and then come in and piss off half your customers and cause them to go somewhere else, to admit more fringes, that's a failed policy. If Musk is just another megalomaniac with a death wish, then that would happen. My guess is that he's tough talking right now for his right wing base, but he will moderate  and despite all the other snickering punks who who want unlimited license, he's probably realizing right now how tough this job really is. But the problem is  he had a workforce that was developing  becoming good at it, and he insisted on becoming a slave driver and demonstrated he has no sympathy for his workers to boot.

Musk  overpaid $54 dollars a share for a stock that was priced on  fundamentals at !7!

In order to finance the purchase, Musk had to sell 2.6 billion dollars of his Tesla stock which is down in value 60% from a year ago!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

5 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I notice  the same people who became enthralled in 2016 with Trump as playing 3D chess with the rest of us mere mortals are now going corporate fanboy with Elon Musk. He can do no wrong.

Obviously if you're in business and you got the full world in your unique niche minus some fringes, and then come in and piss off half your customers and cause them to go somewhere else, to admit more fringes, that's a failed policy. If Musk is just another megalomaniac with a death wish, then that would happen. My guess is that he's tough talking right now for his right wing base, but he will moderate  and despite all the other snickering punks who who want unlimited license, he's probably realizing right now how tough this job really is. But the problem is  he had a workforce that was developing  becoming good at it, and he insisted on becoming a slave driver and demonstrated he has no sympathy for his workers to boot.

Remember our last convo on the FUD Campaign Kirk, where you didn't respond to your retweet that Berine and Trump were both controlled by the Kremlin.. Funny the way I see it is the NPC's with Trump derangement syndrome are now allowing the MSM media to gaslight them now on Musk the same way they were with Cheeto Benito and the RUSSIAhoax. Actual liberals like Jimmy Dore say things like this: 

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Musk overpaid $54 dollars a share for a stock that was priced on fundamentals at 17!

In order to finance the purchase, Musk had to sell 2.6 billion dollars of his Tesla stock which is down in value 60% from a year ago!

These facts scream an illogical business sense/extreme Trumpism political bias mix that is truly troubling.

Musk may be worth billions...but his practical business and societal understanding and judgement capacities are being exposed as so emotionally driven effected, stunted and misguided with this Twitter gamble ... he's bound to fail.

Edited by Joe Bauer