• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

We all know the extent of soul selling the right wing will engage in to advance their position.. When Musk is asked on twitter for leniency for Alex Jones for Sandy Hook to be readmitted to twitter , Musk responds:

Musk:My firstborn child died in my arms. I felt his last heartbeat. I have no mercy for anyone who would use the deaths of children for gain, politics or fame.

Then Musk's Ex wife Justine responds to Musk's tweet.

Justine Musk:  A SIDS-related incident that put him on life support. He was declared brain-dead. And not that it matters to anyone except me, because it is one of the most sacred and defining moments of my life, but I was the one who was holding him.
What's particularly scary about this is how Musk lies to appease his right wing. He obviously will misrepresent anything for personal gain as he's learned from Trump that his followers will quickly forget.

IY9Gx6Ok_x96.jpg

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Replying to @KimDotcom and @SamHarrisOrg
My firstborn child died in my arms. I felt his last heartbeat. I have no mercy for anyone who would use the deaths of children for gain, politics or fame.

Justine Musk

A SIDS-related incident that put him on life support. He was declared brain-dead. And not that it matters to anyone except me, because it is one of the most sacred and defining moments of my life, but I was the one who was holding him.

5 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
We all know the extent of soul selling the right wing will engage in to advance their position.. When Musk is asked on twitter for leniency for Alex Jones for Sandy Hook to be readmitted to twitter , Musk responds:

Musk:My firstborn child died in my arms. I felt his last heartbeat. I have no mercy for anyone who would use the deaths of children for gain, politics or fame.

Then Musk's Ex wife Justine responds to Musk's tweet.

Justine Musk:  A SIDS-related incident that put him on life support. He was declared brain-dead. And not that it matters to anyone except me, because it is one of the most sacred and defining moments of my life, but I was the one who was holding him.
What's particularly scary about this is how Musk lies to appease his right wing. He obviously will misrepresent anything for personal gain as he's learned from Trump that his followers will quickly forget.

IY9Gx6Ok_x96.jpg

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Replying to @KimDotcom and @SamHarrisOrg
My firstborn child died in my arms. I felt his last heartbeat. I have no mercy for anyone who would use the deaths of children for gain, politics or fame.

Justine Musk

A SIDS-related incident that put him on life support. He was declared brain-dead. And not that it matters to anyone except me, because it is one of the most sacred and defining moments of my life, but I was the one who was holding him.

This says alot about your character @Kirk Gallaway IMHO 

Edited by Matthew Koch

11 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Yep! Kanye West is an anti-semitic, N*zi-shilling lunatic who is welcomed with open arms by the likes of Trump. Do you not have an issue with that?

I watched the interview did you? Did you miss the part where Kayne said Trump was controlled by Jews? 
Have a look at this because you Welcome Open arms comment shows that you are being disingenuous 

52 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I watched the interview did you? Did you miss the part where Kayne said Trump was controlled by Jews? 
Have a look at this because you Welcome Open arms comment shows that you are being disingenuous 

Trump JUST HAD DINNER WITH Kanye West and has not repudiated his disgusting anti-semitic ravings in any way. And you call me disingenuous?

20 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Trump JUST HAD DINNER WITH Kanye West and has not repudiated his disgusting anti-semitic ravings in any way. And you call me disingenuous?

Trump moved the embassy in Israel and has been one of the most pro Israel presidents ever. Israel has named a neighborhood after Trump and they were even minting Trump coins in Israel to fund raise for the 3rd temple. Jared Kushner is his son and his daughter converted so your claims that Trump is anti semitic, leads me to believe you are not a very serious person who just watches MSNBC talking points just like most of the posters in this thread. Ben Shapiro explains how you are using this to be disingenuous and the tactic you are trying to employ. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

58 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Trump moved the embassy in Israel and has been one of the most pro Israel presidents ever. Israel has named a neighborhood after Trump and they were even minting Trump coins in Israel to fund raise for the 3rd temple. Jared Kushner is his son and his daughter converted so your claims that Trump is anti semitic, leads me to believe you are not a very serious person who just watches MSNBC talking points just like most of the posters in this thread. Ben Shapiro explains how you are using this to be disingenuous and the tactic you are trying to employ. 

Your reading comprehension is poor. I never said Trump was anti-semitic. I said Kanye West is. Trump is a phony and a disgrace for not repudiating West’s remarks after warmly welcoming him to a dinner.

Edited by Jonathan Cohen

19 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Your reading comprehension is poor. I never said Trump was anti-semitic. I said Kanye West is. Trump is a phony and a disgrace for not repudiating West’s remarks after warmly welcoming him to a dinner.

You implied it by saying Trump is a disgrace for not repudiating West's remarks,DUH 

You did the exact same thing Ben Shapiro shows the media doing and you just did it again..