The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

7 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Of course the topic I'm raising is about free access to information.

Since I always work you into a lather Matthew. I'll say at least half of the JFK assassinations conspiracy films do have at least an aspect element of bullsh-t in them!!!

heh heh heh heh

I'm not in so much of a bubble that I insist all the people around me believe in the JFKAC. He's sort of a detached observer.  He's agitating for the release of the files, and that's fine by me.

In his conversations with Trump cultists and Q anon followers. I would recommend Pakman's use of logic  as a sort of half way house to recovery. But he's definitely not for kiddies.

It goes to show how his logic discerning abilities are, he also thinks Russiacollusion hoax is real, so they're not great. Your Argentinean liberal Guru was on Iranian Sylvester Stallone.. and while he didn't get BTFO'd like Degrasse Tyson on the Jab but he still looked silly. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

7 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

RE; You Tube Nuking

Starting on Jan 9th, David Pakman, Breaking Points and a number of online sites have experienced what Youtube is explaining as a temporary glitch.. But Youtube is reporting their customer base ratings have collapsed when they haven't.  These smaller sites depend on the customer base ratings growing to make expenditures and expand.

I've noticed in both youtube and twitter, I now have to fill in the search bar for programming  that I previously was given from the gitgo. Specifically on twitter, I'm being directed to right wing sites and it's more difficult to get where I want to go.  I thought it would be corrected by persistently searching for my previously preferred sites and podcasts, but I've seen no improvement.

Kyle Kulinski, whose Krystal Ball's beau, does a sequence below on it.

This is really BS, and it's getting beyond the point that there is a reasonable explanation!

Kirk!! Just found this LOL! Here's David Pakman arguing with Joe Rogan that social media companies should be about to do what he is complaining about in your video!🤣 

Do all his takes age this good? 

11 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Kirk!! Just found this LOL! Here's David Pakman arguing with Joe Rogan that social media companies should be about to do what he is complaining about in your video!🤣 

Do all his takes age this good? 

Nine posts in 20 hours, still four to go.  You are dedicated to this thread.

Edited by Ron Bulman

46 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Froze in here.  Over 1-2" of ice.  Dry, grainy pellets coming down, bonded on the ground.  Thankfully not sticking on the power lines like five or six years ago.  No power for three days, no heat.  140 accidents in FW/D, 16 rollovers.  I-20 W of Fort Worth backed up for 20 miles with 18 wheelers that can't get up hills.  Same thing E of Dallas on it near Tyler  (where GHWB spoke on 11/22/63).  A trooper reportedly walked 10 miles knocking on windows of drivers who had fallen asleep, including 18 wheel drivers who had crawled into the bed behind the cab.  I'm thankful the electricity is still on and the water hasn't frozen up.  But dreading the next likely new record electric bill.  When natural gas prices are falling significantly.  

Ron,

I'm visiting my in-laws in Denton, Texas this week.  We had to cancel our flight back to Denver today (from Love Field) because I-35 is too icy for the drive to Dallas.

No power outages here so far.  I hope you and your family are o.k.

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Correct.

National Debt Graph 1940 -- 2020: Zooming Again

Good graph.W!  Then I find this piece on "The Five' where this Jessica Tarlov , who I'd never heard of, takes on the other 4 about  the deficit and leaves them speechless when she says that Trump contributed 30% of our entire deficit through his tax cuts to the rich. The last thing they were thinking is that somebody would come forward with facts!

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

I cited Zerohedge as the CJR four-part series on the NYT-Russiagate Hoax is behind a paywall. 

I will check Wayback Machine, and see if we can retrieve the series that way. 

11 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I'm not sure if I even really remember the dynamic between those two; been a solid 50 years since I took in any Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Natasha controls Boris through her womanly ways.

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

And that's about the best rebuttal anyone could ever expect from such a beacon of intelligence as yourself, Chris..

😌 Only having a bit of fun, Matt.