The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

5 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

No, but only a minority of people who identify as Antifa are Black Bloc.  It’s important to make that distinction, otherwise we’re doing PR for Trump.

I rented one of my rooms to a Black Bloc activist back in 2016.  A lovely person, young woman of 29.  I had a few long talks with her, we agreeably disagreed about trashing banks.  

I told her about my anti-fascist activities in the hardcore punk scene in the mid-80’s.  There were right ways to do things, and wrong ways.  She gave me major respect, and took my gentle advice to heart, I like to think.

She was only involved in one action while she lived here — and engaged in no vandalism.

Thank you Cliff. I’m certain that most people who wear black or call themselves Antifa are just ardent activists putting themselves on the line. But you know how Agent Provocateurs work. For the sake of agreement let’s call them outside agitators donning the garb and talking the talk, who initiate the vandalism. 
for Robert - we see different backers here. I look at who benefits. Again, know the tree by it’s fruits. The tree, or goal, is to get a law and order response and a political campaign based around that. Surely you know that strategy has been used before. Soros and Gates, if they are the globalist bogeymen you and others claim, have zero to gain from giving Trump a platform. Unless they actually want him to win, which I doubt. The Italian judicial system has, over the course of almost 40 years and at great cost, dug up the truth about Operation Gladio. People lean towards authoritarianism when confronted with lawlessness. So Italian and CIA linked operatives infiltrated the Red Brigades and made sure that the violent acts at first attributed to the Red Brigades were labelled as left wing terrorism by the media outlets that Mussolini’s former cadres, wealthy industrialists and mafiosi controlled. It took a long time and numerous dead judges before the facts were dug up. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-says-people-in-north-carolina-should-vote-twice_n_5f50a6b7c5b62b3add3c2e15

“Let them send it in and let them go vote,” Trump said in an interview with WECT-TV in Wilmington, North Carolina, when asked about the security of mail-in votes. “And if the system is as good as they say it is then obviously they won’t be able to vote” in person.

U.S. Attorney General William Barr told CNN that Trump “was trying to make the point that the ability to monitor this system is not good.” Told that voting twice is illegal, he said, “I don’t know what the law in the particular state says.”

Trump and Barr aren't stupid. They know that voting twice is illegal everywhere.

The whole idea is voter suppression. If you clog up the polling places with frivolous fake voters, it will prevent legitimate voters from getting the chance to cast their ballot. The clock will run out and the polling place will close.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

I thought Kellyanne Conway was taking a break from promoting Trump's alternate facts, to focus on her family.

In this case, she must have been referring to the "undercover Trump voters" at the BLM protests-- like Umbrella Man, et.al.

2 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

You are not looking at who benefits in the historical context.

If we both agree that WTC #7 was brought down in a controlled demolition, than 9/11 was a very sophisticated and expensive crime. Correct?

There are a lot of suspects on the list, but President Trump is not one of them.

We probably agree that 9/11 was a Bush/Cheney/Kissinger/Neo-Con idea.

Who gains by keeping a lid on the Truth for something like 9/11?

I would say the Bush/Cheney/Kissinger/Neo-Con, which includes all the bureaucrats and career appointees that have participated in the cover-up. Mueller was never helpful as FBI Director, Brennan was CIA Chief in Jeddah when the visas were issued, McCabe was working on he Eurasian Task Force in NYC, and on and on.

Trump is the "loose cannon", whether its 9/11, Iran/Contra, JFK or whatever else would shock the public if he ever went on TV and pointed out the guilty parties. You mean it was no

The only thing they have to throw is an election with no definitive winner and the chance to get Pelosi in the President's seat by default.

They think violence and intimidation is the way to get there.

Trump is pulling 20%+ among blacks. He did 8% last time and Romney did 6%. 

The Democrats are dead men walking. There string pullers (the Globalists, the neo-Cons, the Bureaucrats, both Republicans and Democrats of the Swamp) are pulling out any and all stops to prevent another four years of Trump.

They know there will be Hell to Pay.

"Trump is the "loose cannon", whether its 9/11, Iran/Contra, JFK or whatever else would shock the public if he ever went on TV and pointed out the guilty parties."

He's certainly a cannon who needs firing.

28 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Is there no way to flush this toilet?

David,

So, anyway, I was headed down to North Carolina with my AR-15 to vote twice like my president told me to, and I said, "Aw, the heck with it. I'll just head over to North Korea like Sarah Sanders and Take one for the Team."

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

You are not looking at who benefits in the historical context.

If we both agree that WTC #7 was brought down in a controlled demolition, than 9/11 was a very sophisticated and expensive crime. Correct?

There are a lot of suspects on the list, but President Trump is not one of them.

We probably agree that 9/11 was a Bush/Cheney/Kissinger/Neo-Con idea.

Who gains by keeping a lid on the Truth for something like 9/11?

I would say the Bush/Cheney/Kissinger/Neo-Con, which includes all the bureaucrats and career appointees that have participated in the cover-up. Mueller was never helpful as FBI Director, Brennan was CIA Chief in Jeddah when the visas were issued, McCabe was working on he Eurasian Task Force in NYC, and on and on.

Trump is the "loose cannon", whether its 9/11, Iran/Contra, JFK or whatever else would shock the public if he ever went on TV and pointed out the guilty parties. You mean it was not Osama bin Laden? You mean it was not Lee Harvey Oswald?

Hillary was never going to be a loose cannon.

Biden will never be a loose cannon.

Getting rid of Trump has been an all out effort by the political and media establishment since the Summer of 2016.

Why would it stop now?

What is left that they have to throw at him?

The only thing they have to throw is an election with no definitive winner and the chance to get Pelosi in the President's seat by default.

They think violence and intimidation is the way to get there.

Trump is pulling 20%+ among blacks. He did 8% last time and Romney did 6%. 

The Democrats are dead men walking. There string pullers (the Globalists, the neo-Cons, the Bureaucrats, both Republicans and Democrats of the Swamp) are pulling out any and all stops to prevent another four years of Trump.

They know there will be Hell to Pay.

Rob,

I agree with your observations about 9/11 and the Neocon establishment but, for a "loose cannon," Trump has been dead silent about 9/11 since 2016.

And Michael Wolf claimed in Fire and Fury that Adelson, Singer, et.al., bribed Trump to become a "Neocon mule" back in 2016.

Trump has, certainly, gone along with the Neocon agenda to withdraw from the international Iranian nuclear disarmament deal and escalate conflicts with the Iranian/Shiite Axis in the Middle East.  He also launched Tomahawks at Syrian government positions twice, in response to false flag "chemical weapons" attacks.

Just now, W. Niederhut said:

Rob,

I agree with your observations about 9/11 and the Neocon establishment but, for a "loose cannon," Trump has been dead silent about 9/11 since 2016.

And Michael Wolf claimed in Fire and Fury that Adelson, Singer, et.al., bribed Trump to become a "Neocon mule" back in 2016.

Trump has, certainly, gone along with the Neocon agenda to withdraw from the international Iranian nuclear disarmament deal and escalate conflicts with the Iranian/Shiite Axis in the Middle East.  He also launched Tomahawks at Syrian government positions twice, in response to false flag "chemical weapons" attacks.

Trump always follows Sutton's Law, in lieu of a moral compass.  He goes where the money is.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Barr says he is unsure that voting twice is illegal, although there is a federal statute that says that a person convicted of doing so can be sentenced to five years and have a $10,000 fine imposed.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/935580/attorney-general-barr-wont-agree-illegal-vote-twice-trump-urged-claims-ignorance-state-laws

Somewhere on this forum (this thread?), and I don't remember why, there was some discussion of "The T.A.M.I. Show," which I had never heard of before. For those interested, it's on Turner Classic Movies tomorrow night (Friday, Sept. 4) at 8 PM EST. It's followed at 10:15 by "Let the Good Times Roll" from 1973, with Little Richard, Chuck Berry, and Bo Diddley. Looks like a musical evening.

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

Somewhere on this forum (this thread?), and I don't remember why, there was some discussion of "The T.A.M.I. Show," which I had never heard of before. For those interested, it's on Turner Classic Movies tomorrow night (Friday, Sept. 4) at 8 PM EST. It's followed at 10:15 by "Let the Good Times Roll" from 1973, with Little Richard, Chuck Berry, and Bo Diddley. Looks like a musical evening.

You can find it on YouTube also, whole or in pieces.