The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

52 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

You’ve posted this purportedly in response to a post of mine, but it has no relevance whatsoever to what I said in my post. You just keep piling irrelevance upon irrelevance.

I’ve put William Niederhut on ignore for similar disruptive behaviour and I’m now likewise putting you on ignore.

Ignorance is bliss?

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

You seem to have left out the part about the FBI informants in the group (Including the leader of the Proud Boys), but that makes sense since all you seem to be able to do is copy and paste other people works.. 

are you referring to Tarrio?

A question of the moderators of this thread . . . what constitutes disruptive behavior?

remarks hurled at me recently. . .

Looks like our Scorned woman is trying to slide the thread,

I feel like I know now what it's like to have a teenage daughter.. 

try again, princess. My you’ve caught a cold here. 

Sounds a bit like mother bear is a little wound up. 

55 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Your anger and ridicule would be better directed at those who want to suppress evidence, rather than me. 

I haven't really seen any anger or ridicule in Leslie's posts.  However, several of her fact base responses have been directed to those suppressing evidence of the violent January 6, 2021 coup attempt.

40 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

or this, Benjamin?

WHERE'S NANCY catcalls

I am not supporting the breach of the Capitol. 

I am skeptical of M$M narratives of 1/6, and what triggered the event.

Some people are skeptical of the Secret Service on 11/22. I respect that valid skepticism, although I tend to think the actual JFK conspiracy was small and tight-knit. 

I am also skeptical of the performance of the Capitol Police on 1/6, and the M$M narrative thereafter. Something fishy there. 

People who want to suppress evidence about 11/22 and 1/6 are surely in the  wrong. 

Why does the Donk-Biden Administration aggressively suppress evidence about 11/22, and implement plans to suppress such evidence in perpetuity?  

Is that defensible? Why be angry at me, and not the Biden Administration? 

15 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:
Edited by Paul Brancato

8 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I haven't really seen any anger or ridicule in Leslie's posts.  However, several of her fact base responses have been directed to those suppressing evidence of the violent January 6, 2021 coup attempt.

Can you cite instances of my anger and ridicule? I wonder if projection is a factor in play?

I can provide you with incidents of same coming from your camp.  

As I said yesterday, provocation escalates, so I'm making a concerted effort to approach this debate with respect for all engaged. You've no idea how acerbic an Irish las can be when relentlessly provoked.  

7 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Some people are skeptical of the Secret Service on 11/22. I respect that valid skepticism, although I tend to think the actual JFK conspiracy was small and tight-knit. 

I am also skeptical of the performance of the Capitol Police on 1/6, and the M$M narrative thereafter. Something fishy there. 

People who want to suppress evidence about 11/22 and 1/6 are surely in the  wrong. 

Why does the Donk-Biden Administration aggressively suppress evidence about 11/22, and implement plans to suppress such evidence in perpetuity?  

Are you skeptical of what you see on those videos?  Not Carlson's, but those presented during the hearing which I've linked here? Correct me if I'm wrong ... You argued there was no violence inside the Capitol.  The videos say otherwise.  You can't have it both ways.

47 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

A question of the moderators of this thread . . . what constitutes disruptive behavior?

remarks hurled at me recently. . .

Looks like our Scorned woman is trying to slide the thread,

I feel like I know now what it's like to have a teenage daughter.. 

try again, princess. My you’ve caught a cold here. 

Sounds a bit like mother bear is a little wound up. 

TIL Leslie cries out while she strikes people, I hope when you calm down that you are embarrassed.. But seeing that you were a propagandist for HL Hunt I doubt it!! We're here because you accused me and other who disagreed with you as being White Supremists (N)azi sympathizers... Sorry you can't understand that like you can't understand a lot of things. 

55 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

This cryptic remark is a reflection of interrupted intellectual development. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

10 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Can you cite instances of my anger and ridicule? I wonder if projection is a factor in play?

I can provide you with incidents of same coming from your camp.  

As I said yesterday, provocation escalates, so I'm making a concerted effort to approach this debate with respect for all engaged. You've no idea how acerbic an Irish las can be when relentlessly provoked.  

John is actually Irish, you are an American of Irish decent.. Sorry you can't understand the difference 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Ben - it’s not acceptable. But you persist in conflating 11/22 and 1/6. I’ve been having discussions on my home front with someone whose views vary widely from mine on several issues. It’s come to my attention that these divisions are stoked primarily by MSM. The countrymen and women in America can be divided on issues and still function as friends who respect each other. Not so FOX and MSNBC. Strongly recommend the newish movie Vengeance, for its unique take on how nonsensical this divide is. The portrayal of a NYC podcaster and a West Texas family is sensitively done. I have enormous respect for the zeitgeist of Texans, as well as the New Yorker, being one myself. I have much family in Texas. I can gather with them and have a good time, as can they with me, here or there. It’s the media, representing the political class, that fans the flames of division in their contest for market share. And let’s not forget who owns practically all the Media. The enemy here are the sociopathic rulers who write tax law and own nearly everything. I would redefine the word ‘WOKE’ and ask that we all wake up to this. We are being played. 
I will repeat my request - racists please self identify, or deny. Up to you. 

7 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I will repeat my request - racists please self identify, or deny. Up to you. 

Stick to playing cards and the violin, I looked at you symphony and it's just a bunch of old White Guys so much for the diversity equality you claim to support

Edited by Matthew Koch

58 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ignorance is bliss?

Ron,

Your irrelevant hit-and-run remarks add to the steaming pile of nonsense that Leslie and others have deposited so as to disrupt the debate, presumably because they feel they’re losing it.

However, I can understand why you would want to help Leslie out in this silly manner. Thanks for confirming her illogicality being repeatedly exposed.

As I’ve explained, I’ve put Leslie and William on ignore because they’ve persistently responded with utter nonsense to my attempt to debate them (William of course also habitually larded his gibberish with insulting condescension).

It is indeed relatively blissful not to have to debate people who persistently behave in that disruptive manner, for they are “vexatious to the spirit”.

Edited by John Cotter

15 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Are you skeptical of what you see on those videos?  Not Carlson's, but those presented during the hearing which I've linked here? Correct me if I'm wrong ... You argued there was no violence inside the Capitol.  The videos say otherwise.  You can't have it both ways.

LS-

Yes, I am skeptical presently of the editing and narratives from all sides on the 1/6, but probably most skeptical of official government narratives (as usual).  

I remain skeptical about what triggered the 1/6 event, and the role of federal provocateurs, and the performance of the Capitol Police. 

Even the videos you have posted, and those of the New Yorker, present the inside of the Capitol as rather tame, despite editing. 

It appears there were a few hooligans, or possibly Proud Boys or Oath Keepers, or possibly provocateurs inside the Capitol on 1/6. All three answers are possible.

It is clear that Mr Buffalo Horns was not violent inside the Capitol, and was treated rather chummily by Capitol Police officers. If things were so violent inside the Capitol...the behavior fo the Capitol Police officers is inexplicable. 

You, and I, do not know know who those very few active individuals inside the Capitol were or are on 1/6. 

I submit we know less about 1/6 than we knew when the Warren Report was published. 

I respect your views. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole