The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This post by Doug Caddy deserves some thought. 

No doubt, the high-end Silicon Valley crowd is exposed. And they are very influential. Will they get a bail-out? 

On the other hand, ordinary people, employees at all the companies involved, will also get hurt. 

Allowing the financial system to tank, so that some principles can be preserved...might not be the best course of action. 

One to watch. 

Silicon Valley Bank CEO Greg Becker cashed out $2 million just before the collapse (msn.com)

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

44 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

It's not an accident.

It's called "Flood the zone".

Agree. 

Mods- it's rather obvious what Matthew Koch's occupation is, as he has been spamming here literally every waking hour for days.

Please do the job of moderators, or let someone else do it.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:23 PM, Matt Allison said:

Holy crap, my whole feed is a mural of "You've chosen to ignore content"...

I assume the Dunning-Kruger twins are having another manic episode?

Matt says it's spam yet he also hasn't seen what it is. Intellectual honesty seems to be a problematic flaw with you. We're not children yet now that your propaganda narrative is going up in smokes and you can't defend it past attacking the messenger Tucker Carlson so you are now crying for MODS!! And censorship

Edited by Matthew Koch

I’m with Tucker on J6.

In fact, as far as 11/22 goes, I’ve seen lots of photos and film of Kennedy in Dallas and he looks fine.  Shaking hands, smiling and waving.

Did the so-called Kennedy “assassination” really happen?  Given all the footage of a happy JFK in Dallas it sure looks like Fake News.

7 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I’m with Tucker on J6.

In fact, as far as 11/22 goes, I’ve seen lots of photos and film of Kennedy in Dallas and he looks fine.  Shaking hands, smiling and waving.

Did the so-called Kennedy “assassination” really happen?  Given all the footage of a happy JFK in Dallas it sure looks like Fake News.

The Warren Commission and the J6 commission are very comparable: We are told an official narrative and later evidence is found that disproves that narrative..I love the irony of JFKA researchers defending a commission like that which did alot of the same things that they complain about the Warren Commission, Unfair representation one the board, not deposing all witnesses leaving out important info, now there are J6 commission members saying they didn't see the footage Tucker release and Liz Cheney is basically Allen Dulles 

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Naomi Wolf:

"But you don’t have to agree with Mr Carlson’s interpretation of the videos, to believe, as I do, that he engaged in valuable journalism simply by airing the footage that was given to him."

I agree with this.

Also, Carlson episodes on the JFKA and possible role of the CIA in it. 

The sad part of this is---it should be left-wing, or liberal media, aggressively countering government narratives. But they are not. 

Why doesn't Rachel Maddow demand the Biden Administration release the JFK Records immediately? 

Why doesn't CNN air the Mr. Buffalo Horns footage (now public), and say, "Well, this sure looks like new information on what on what happened inside the Capitol. This requires explanation, not censorship." 

If Tucker Carlson presents the only non-government narrative, then I take my hat off to him. 

Benjamin, why didn't Trump release all of the records?  And I hope you don't roll out Napolitano and the suggestion "he was just too afraid".  Where was all this bluster from the new and corrupted research community when Trump backed down? Has anyone asked Roger Stone about this?

20 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I’m with Tucker on J6.

Well done, Cliff! 

20 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

The Warren Commission and the J6 commission are very comparable: We are told an official narrative and later evidence is found that disproves that narrative..I love the irony of JFKA researchers defending a commission like that which did alot of the same things that they complain about the Warren Commission, Unfair representation one the board, not deposing all witnesses leaving out important info, now there are J6 commission members saying they didn't see the footage Tucker release and Liz Cheney is basically Allen Dulles 

Trump is a Doppleganger, a Trojan Horse, and your efforts to equate the Jan 6 investigation with that of the Warren Commission is a corruption and erodes the progress in  the cold case murder investigation into Kennedy's death. One must ask if that is not your agenda here?

Watch, and especially listen to this video, Matthew, otherwise you are here disingenuously.

Any court would demand this footage be presented in contrast to the footage of shaman being led around in circles in the Capitol while the police decided what to do as the hoards proceeded unlawfully into the building. 

23 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Trump is a Doppleganger, a Trojan Horse, and your efforts to equate the Jan 6 investigation with that of the Warren Commission is a corruption and erodes the progress in  the cold case murder investigation into Kennedy's death. One must ask if that is not your agenda here?

Watch, and especially listen to this video, Matthew, otherwise you are here disingenuously.

Any court would demand this footage be presented in contrast to the footage of shaman being led around in circles in the Capitol while the police decided what to do as the hoards proceeded unlawfully into the building. 

Jordan Peterson said on Tucker Carlson last night that you can't use facts to argue with emotional people as were are seeing with you and your spamming of this "Edited" video. How many times have you posted it, like 5 now? 

There was no 'iNsUrReCtIoN' stick to Facebook with your lame attempts to frame the argument and flood the thread with copy and paste full articles. Mommy bear is scorned that her little afterword is being threaten and your behavior in this thread reminds me of this movie: 

Edited by Matthew Koch

13 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Don't believe your lying eyes.

Only believe what I tell you what your lying eyes saw.

Steve Thomas

Did you watch the video, Chris.  Are you relegating it to the "alternate" version of Tucker Carlson's version of Jan 6 ? Do you not see and hear the shaman in this footage? 

How bloody ironic that a "friend" of Roger Stone founded Proud Boys in 2016.  The timing is purely coincidental, right? 

Your card has been marked, and I venture that you and yours will be revealed as provocateurs on this forum, eventually.

Roger Stone, the Proud Boys , & Stone’s nework of miscreants— Part 2 (2017–2018)

For years, Stone & his associates have courted & elevated violent extremists & re-branded them as “patriots.”

Even before the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, Donald Trump’s longtime confidante, Roger Stone, had created a dangerous new template for American politics, combining information warfare with physical intimidation. The Proud Boys, an extremist group founded by one of Stone’s friends in September 2016, were a key element of this template. Five Proud Boys leaders have since been indicted on sedition conspiracy charges relating to the insurrection.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

1 minute ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Did you watch the video, Chris.  Are you relegating it to the "alternate" version of Tucker Carlson's version of Jan 6 ? Do you not see and hear the shaman in this footage? 

How bloody ironic that a "friend" of Roger Stone founded Proud Boys in 2016.  The timing is purely coincidental, right? 

Your card has been marked, and I venture that you and yours will be expoed as provocateurs on this forum, eventually.

Roger Stone, the Proud Boys , & Stone’s nework of miscreants— Part 2 (2017–2018)

For years, Stone & his associates have courted & elevated violent extremists & re-branded them as “patriots.”

Even before the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, Donald Trump’s longtime confidante, Roger Stone, had created a dangerous new template for American politics, combining information warfare with physical intimidation. The Proud Boys, an extremist group founded by one of Stone’s friends in September 2016, were a key element of this template. Five Proud Boys leaders have since been indicted on sedition conspiracy charges relating to the insurrection.

Gavin McInnes founded proud boys