The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

The White House Gift Shop Knows

The President Trump American Flag Pin, regular price $24.95, is now $15.95. The pin has "45th President of The United States, Donald J. Trump" engraved on the backside.

2018 ornaments -- just in time for Christmas -- are half off. One package which is normally $350 is now available at $175, and a smaller package normally $100 is on sale for $50.

And, of course -- Trump's red hats. Both the "Keep America Great" and "Make America Great Again" styles are marked down to $34.95 from $37.95.

image.png.809b61cf001b0ec29b254230d2812757.png

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

15 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

image.png.451bac5527c4424652f84a76b6cd0c7b.png

So, all you dancers and theatrical performers, just stay the hell home!

Steve Thomas

Yes, Steve, I think Stable Genius was referring here to cutbacks in funding for USO tours... 🤥

Trump's widespread, super animated and aggressive public condemnation, put down and slanderous labeling insults and other overt vindictive words and actions ( he doesn't condemn attorney Degenova's "he should be shot" public statement or Steve Bannon's hanging one and others? ) towards even Republican state party leaders and election officials who are not bending to Trump's reverse the election outcome will in several states where the election was close is ... what?

What would you call this super aggressive month's long put down insult and condemning right from the top behavior? Stated over and over in national coverage tweeting, news briefings and public rallies?

Seriously, what do we make of this Mafia Godfather type condeming and none too subtle intimidating comments behavior from an American President towards his perceived enemies?

Enemies meaning "anyone" who won't bend to Trump's obsessive self-serving will and pressure to subvert our most sacred Democratic principle right of voting - even members of his own political party!

Several election officials in these Trump targeted states have publicly expressed their great fear after having harrassing and intimidating threats directed at them which is a direct result of Trump's public condemnation which is clearly inciting these threateners.

Michigan's Governor was a target of a serious kidnapping threat by Trump supporting thugs. Now their top election official has ARMED Trump supporters right outside her private residence with signs and shouting condemning slogans?

The U.S Head Of Cyber-Security official who Trump condemned and has been the target of many threats including the most scary Degenova comment about being taken out and shot?!"

And now the Covid Data whistleblower in Florida just had armed gun pointing police enter her home to confiscate her phone and computer? Dear God!

This is unbelievable unamerican madness.

Honestly, imagine being the target of such threats yourselves?

Seriously, having a worked up armed crowd right outside your private residence shouting intimidating slogans? This is not even all of the harrassment and intimidation. These Trump target people have faced threatening e-mails, phone calls, letters, etc..

Talk about creating deep anxiety and even sleep disturbing post traumatic stress.

All these super intimidating and threatening groups and individuals are emboldened by a President who is publicly condemning these targets, shamlessly, repeatedly.

We have never, ever seen anything even remotely close to this kind of vindictive Mafia Godfather type behavior from a President.

It's mind boggling not just in it's truly scary harrassing and intimidating extreme overtness but also that it is not being blaring outrage front page reported, confronted and condemned in every realm of national media for the incredibly unamerican and unpresidential criminal thug behavior that it is.

Where is our media? Where is the outrage? Shouldn't there be a consensus condemnation of this intimidating and harrassment thuggery?

Silence to this outrage is complicity ... imo.

Edited by Joe Bauer

56 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Where is our media? Where is the outrage? Shouldn't there be a consensus condemnation of this thuggery?

Silence to this outrage is complicity ... imo.

Joe,

Look at it this way. We've seen a lot in our lives.

We lived through the 60's. We saw a man land on the moon. We survived the horrors of disco. We had 9/11 and an attack on our soil for the first time since the Civil War. Now we're watching an attempted coup d'etat and the loss of our very democracy.

We've seen a lot in our lives.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

Look at it this way. We've seen a lot in our lives.

We lived through the 60's. We saw a man land on the moon. We survived the horrors of disco. We had 9/11 and an attack on our soil for the first time since the Civil War. Now we're watching an attempted coup d'etat and the loss of our very democracy.

We've seen a lot in our lives.

Steve Thomas

Steve, I still haven't gotten through the horrors of Disco.

I still have occassional bad dreams where I am in the middle of a shimmering globe lit dance floor dressed like Tony Monero and doing leg splits and pelvic girations and thrusts to the Bee Gee's song "Stayin Alive" with extreme grimacing facial expressions to the humiliating laughter of an unseen crowd all around me.

Edited by Joe Bauer

20 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

I know what you mean. I was in therapy for years.

Steve Thomas

20 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

I know what you mean. I was in therapy for years.

Steve Thomas

Although I must admit that I did kind of like that Bee Gees' "Stayin Alive" tune with it's pelvic dance move urge stimulation beat line.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Section 230 has been an important structural component of the internet as we have known it to date. A repeal will, it has been argued, effectively transform the free and open nature of the internet, already under attack by censorship proponents. Biden, as well, has expressed support for the repeal. There is a great chance this will occur without public debate, and without the public even realizing what is at stake.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2020/05/28/what-is-section-230-and-why-does-trump-want-to-change-it/?sh=51e99262389d

New York Attorney General: Trump will resign soon and Pence will pardon him.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/ny-attorney-general-leticia-james-makes-stunning-prediction-on-the-view-trump-will-step-down-so-pence-can-pardon-him/

Edited by Douglas Caddy

17 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Because many members here so have so often posted music links and especially Bob Dylan's on this thread ... 

I'm suprised no one has mentioned Bob Dylan selling the rights to his entire 600 song portfolio ( including his last JFK conspiracy one ) to a large conglomerate group.

I have read estimates as high as $300 million for it all.

Didn't Michael Jackson pay 1 billion for the Beatle's portfolio? Out bidding Paul McCartney himself?

Bob Dylan, you should have been paid 1 billion for your entire life's work as well ... imo.

Dylan wrote some great songs but many are half a century old. I'm not knowledgeable on today's music scene, but I'm curious as to how many artists today are covering Dylan songs or performing them in movies or on TV. I don't see how there could possibly be enough new royalties to cover an investment of $300 million. It seems to me about as likely as the U.S. paying off its national debt.