The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

59 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W. Niederhut: 

I have never looked into the 9/11 scene; too much on my free-time plate with the JFKA. 

But one question: I understand a false-flag op, and taking down the WTC as a false-flag op makes "sense," if one accepts it as such (it goes without saying I oppose all violence). 

But what would be the point of taking down WTC7? The additional propaganda value would seem minimal, even non-existant. 

Well, if 9/11 was a false flag op, it was successful, and for the long run. Today's headline: 

"U.S. carries out air strikes against Iran-backed militia in Iraq, Syria" 

I lived in Manhattan during 9/11 and remember a colorful newspaper (the New York Observer) which I wrote a few music reviews for in 2001. Every issue had a large color caricature of a prominent New Yorker on it. I remember the caricature of Larry Silverstein when he got the 99-year lease to the World Trade Center only a few months before 9/11. He was fast becoming one of the biggest land developers in Manhattan and a scheme to demolish the buildings on WTC to collect insurance (twice it turned out--considered two terror attacks because there were two airplanes) and then rebuild would make him a ruthless operator indeed (not to mention mass murderer).

Many people also don't mention that 9/11 was an election day for Mayor, and I had gone out early to vote (that is, before the planes hit--the election was of course cancelled later in the day). Local news interrupted the Today Show with the first news of a plane hitting the north tower, but there was a complete blank in terms of news gathering after that until all four planes were down. No one could identify the flights or what airport they had departed from. Even a hijacking by itself would have been national news and would have interrupted any scheduled program not more than five minutes after it occurred. An air traffic controller in Connecticut heard a broadcast from Flight 11 and knew the plane had been hijacked 20 minutes before it hit the north tower. Not one word until more than an hour later.    

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

29 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Benjamin,

I agree with David Ray Griffin's analysis that 9/11 was most likely a false flag op used as a "New Pearl Harbor" type event to mobilize popular support for widespread military interventions in the Mideast and Central Asia by the Bush-Cheney administration.  And, in fact, George W. Bush's approval rating sky-rocketed to 90% after 9/11-- as Henry Kissinger correctly predicted in December of 2000, after the 5-4 Bush v. Gore ruling by the SCOTUS.

As for WTC7, it was built and owned by Larry Silverstein, the same man who was awarded the leases for WTC1 and WTC2 by the Port Authority in July of 2001.  Silverstein, ultimately, collected $4.5 billion from a consortium of insurance companies that underwrote the policies for the WTC in the summer of 2001.

Silverstein stated in a video recording that he, "Told them to pull it" (i.e., WTC7) shortly before WTC7 collapsed in a free fall demolition late in the day on 9/11.   But who was he referring to as "them?"  The NYFD does not conduct building demolitions, and an expert demolition of a 47 floor steel skyscraper like WTC7 would have required lengthy, advanced preparation by a crew of demolition experts.

So, Silverstein was part of a 9/11 false-flag op, in order to profit from insurers? Did he also retain redevelopment rights? 

I guess 9/11 false-flag op required a number of personnel to install an elaborate system of demolition devices in all three towers? Were the demolition devices masked as something innocuous? Why did nobody notice? 

Also, back to the original question: There seems little propaganda value in WTC being demolished. Was this a favor to Silverstein to increase his insurance claims? 

Did the insurers never become suspicious? My brother once worked for an insurance company as an investigator.  They tend to investigate suspicious and large claims (although they also tend to just raise rates and get regulatory bodies to agree). 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gregg Wager said:

I lived in Manhattan during 9/11 and remember a colorful newspaper (the New York Observer) which I wrote a few music reviews for in 2001. Every issue had a large color caricature of a prominent New Yorker on it. I remember the caricature of Larry Silverstein when he got the 99-year lease to the World Trade Center only a few months before 9/11. He was fast becoming one of the biggest land developers in Manhattan and a scheme to demolish the buildings on WTC to collect insurance (twice it turned out--considered two terror attacks because there were two airplanes) and then rebuild would make him a ruthless operator indeed (not to mention mass murderer).

Many people also don't mention that 9/11 was an election day for Mayor, and I had gone out early to vote (that is, before the planes hit--the election was of course cancelled later in the day). Local news interrupted the Today Show with the first news of a plane hitting the north tower, but there was a complete blank in terms of news gathering after that until all four planes were down. No one could identify the flights or what airport they had departed from. Even a hijacking by itself would have been national news and would have interrupted any scheduled program not more than five minutes after it occurred. An air traffic controller in Connecticut heard a broadcast from Flight 11 and knew the plane had been hijacked 20 minutes before it hit the north tower. Not one word until more than an hour later.    

Dr. Wagner: See my q's for WN. 

Love the LA Philharmonic, but left L.A ten years ago....

49 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

So, Silverstein was part of a 9/11 false-flag op, in order to profit from insurers? Did he also retain redevelopment rights? 

I guess 9/11 false-flag op required a number of personnel to install an elaborate system of demolition devices in all three towers? Were the demolition devices masked as something innocuous? Why did nobody notice? 

Also, back to the original question: There seems little propaganda value in WTC being demolished. Was this a favor to Silverstein to increase his insurance claims? 

Did the insurers never become suspicious? My brother once worked for an insurance company as an investigator.  They tend to investigate suspicious and large claims (although they also tend to just raise rates and get regulatory bodies to agree). 

I know it came down to a big battle in court whether Silverstein should be paid twice for two separate attacks, and Silverstein won. It would have been a brave insurance investigator indeed to challenge what had become a false flag operation blamed on Al-Qaeda terrorists. We hear a lot about Project for a New American Century (PNAC) being part of the plan (which included Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz), as well as William Kristol (whose father Irving was an editor for one of the CIA's front publications during the Cold War). Gore Vidal was an early skeptic and also mentioned a probable role for Zbigniew Brzezinski as someone who advocated a New Pearl Harbor (Vidal eventually recanted his suspicions). 

-

If there was no fraud, why are all these States spending so much time effort exposing it?

That's kind of the logic we, as a country, were forced to endure for four years.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

image.png.36f90273978c371c03185a126f8c680d.png

image.png.dec4d416d212622caff041df339cd5a7.png

image.thumb.png.280d8e91add0c32f6e79c2b3e989aead.png- ENDQUOTE -

If there was no fraud, why are all these States spending so much time effort exposing it?

That's kind of the logic we, as a country, were forced to endure for four years.

Steve Thomas

If Trump really had the scorched earth policy down, he'd drain the swamp by announcing that, "I just learned today that Bill Barr did X, Y and Z during Iran-Contra, and I'm appalled."  But it's probably on Barr's resume by now.

Edited by David Andrews

On 6/28/2021 at 12:06 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

Oh, yes indeedy, Larry had the redevelopment rights in his contract, planning for future work on the site regardless of calamity.

Suspicious to insurance investigators?  Read the Dark Overlord files releases.  WTC damage was so potentially costly, the insurance was subrogated through an international chain of re-insurers.  It was "Too big to fail," and too expensive and time consuming to contest for long.  The only hitches were the dodge of collecting twice on two plane crashes, plus the potential liability of the single aircraft manufacturer (Boeing), the two airlines, and the two airport security companies.  They were still parsing that in 2007; redevelopment of the site was slow due to the prolonged litigation boondoggle.  But in the end, no one was to blame...

FYI, Silverstein Properties only owned WTC 1, 2, and 7.  Port Authority of NY/NJ retained the other buildings, and a mall development company called Westfield owned the underground shops.  So the WTC 7 collapse - situated between two buildings that suffered relatively minor damage and didn't fall - was lucky for Larry.  Whew!

Estimates of conventional demolition of WTC 1 and 2, factoring in the asbestos containment, have gone as high as seven to nine billion dollars.

Steal a little and they'll throw you in jail,

Steal a lot and they'll make you king.

-- Bob Dylan

Regardless of the suspicion put on the Bush family-related company Securacom, actual security for Silverstein Properties at WTC in 2001 was handled by Kroll, Inc., sometimes called a "corporate CIA."  Kroll would have presided over the security defying power-down described below:

Edited by David Andrews

Super-rich will be able to buy £8million apartments on the world's largest yacht: Stunning 728ft-long £430m 'floating condo' will have 39 ultra-luxury onboard homes

By Ted Thornhill, Mailonline Travel Editor 28 June 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-9726161/Worlds-largest-yacht-unveiled-Somnio-floating-condo-super-rich.html

'Somnio' will launch in 2024, with the apartments spread over six decks - each one fully customisable

• Owners will have access to a 'spectacular' 10,000-bottle capacity wine cellar and tasting room  

• A lounge in the ship's bow, meanwhile, will provide for 'spectacular views' when sailing in scenic areas 

• The owners will enjoy a life on the ocean waves like no other - enjoying service found only in the finest hotels 

'Somnio' will launch in 2024 and, with a length of 222m (728ft), will be easy to spot from the outside. Only a privileged few, though, will get to view the 500million-euro (£430million/$600million) boat from the inside. That's because she'll serve as a jaw-dropping floating condo for the super-rich, offering 39 ultra-luxury apartments starting at 9.5million euros (£8.1million/$11.2million)”.

The identity of the owners will remain a tightly guarded secret, with the chance to buy one of the apartments coming by invitation or referral only.”

'nuff said

Steve Thomas

Useful article in The New Yorker on Kyle Rittenhouse, James Blake, and the Kenosha riot.  The post-shooting peripheral players, influencers and funders are...something else.  This link is to an audio reading, but you may be able to find a print copy on the New Yorker site:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/07/05/kyle-rittenhouse-american-vigilante?utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Daily_062821&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_medium=email&bxid=6040f1b0ef3183092004f8fa&cndid=63993243&hasha=81262d0f3910b072bfe5fd99ec774f61&hashb=3e4c5d7606d2f0522192d6658a2e1623c42027e0&hashc=dd7e8ad54c5a3fa182b971b5cb1e57cf34b669eb92845a687c0a1d23013fa6b9&esrc=None&mbid=CRMNYR012019&utm_content=A&utm_term=TNY_Daily

Or are we done with all that?...

Edited by David Andrews