• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

On 6/17/2021 at 5:14 AM, Dennis Berube said:

Dennis,

I have, certainly, wondered about reports that some of these January 6th insurrectionists may have been FBI informants-- long before Tucker Carlson raised the issue this week.

Under the circumstances, do you agree with the decision by Mitch McConnell and 34 Trump-aligned Senators to filibuster the bill authorizing a Congressional investigation of January 6th?

If the January 6th attack on Congress was some sort of FBI false flag, shouldn't Tucker Carlson and the GOP Senators support an investigation?

On 6/17/2021 at 4:14 AM, Dennis Berube said:

This is so stupid I don't know when I'll stop laughing. An "unidicted co-conspirator" is also known as a person yet to be charged among other things. Tyler Durden is your source? Hahaha! You're Killin me Denis. Red Pill, 3%er, BS for the window-lickers.

Wow!, Dennis, so it wasn't Antifa after all?
it looks like they're going to take a page from those liberals, and make the rioters play the "victim" card!

So you've finally outed for Tucker Carlson,  Dennis? and his source, Zero Hedge????, I'm happy you're not shocked. Zero Hedge tries to e mail me all the time. You love that gold bug stuff.  They were established in 2009,by a Bulgarian trader whose father was super pro Russian who uses the pseudonym Tyler Durden. What a surprise!  And they have missed the 12 year bull market with their perma bear outlook, and on top of that weren't smart enough to have foreseen the crypto craze, and that was supposed to be right up their hard monetarist alley.

Ok anyway, good impartial sources!
I looked back at them to refresh my memory and a website staffer who quit Zero Hedge recited the reason.

: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke." Lokey told Bloomberg that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I received this con man email today from Donald J. Trump, the 45 President. I do not know how I got on his email list:

Mark,

I just announced that I am heading to OHIO for my FIRST RALLY BACK on June 26th.

This rally will be unlike anything you've ever seen before and I've specifically requested that YOU be there as my special guest.

If you win:

• We'll meet backstage at the rally
  • We'll take a photo together that I'll sign just for YOU
  • You'll get to bring a guest of your choice
  • We'll cover your flight
  • We'll cover your hotel
  • We can even talk strategy on how to Save America

This could be the trip of a lifetime, Mark, and all you have to do is enter. Who knows, I could even have a special announcement...but you'll only know if you're there!

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to win a trip to meet ME backstage at the Trump Rally in Ohio. >>

Meet President Trump at His First Rally Back

I can't wait to be back on stage with the American People. Will you join me and make this OUR BEST RALLY EVER?

My team is handing me the entry list soon and I'll be looking for YOUR name. Will I see it?

Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW to meet me at my FIRST rally back and to get your name on the list of entries.

Thank you,

President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

Edited by Douglas Caddy

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

And you can be sure that in every interview Trump sucks up all the conversation time promoting one desperate message over any other...promoting the false reality that he is not "a loser."

23 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

" "Happy Father's Day to all, including the Radical Left, RINOs, and other Losers of the world."

- Donald J. Trump -

Steve,

When you posted this yesterday I thought it was a joke from Saturday Night Live.

Things must be getting weirder in Mar-a-Lago and Bedminster if we can no longer tell the difference between actual Trump quotes and jokes from late night television.

This man is an idiot. How could America have elected him as their President in the first place?

Can we go back and impeach someone retroactively for just being completely stupid?

Trump issues unhinged new statement about 'winning' Georgia -- and gets quickly shot down by fact checker

by Brad Reed June 22, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-georgia-2653492637/

“Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued yet another statement falsely claiming to have won the 2020 presidential election in Georgia -- but a fact checker for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution quickly shot down his false claims.

In his statement, Trump praised Georgia officials for removing over 100,000 names from their voter rolls -- but then demanded to know why those names weren't removed before the last election, which he narrowly lost to President Joe Biden.

"WHAT ABOUT THE LAST ELECTION?" Trump demanded. "WHY WASN'T THIS DONE PRIOR TO THE NOVEMBER 3RD PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, where they had us losing by a very small number of votes, many times less than the 101,789 figure?"

Trump then falsely asserted that "this means we (you!) won the Presidential Election in Georgia."

However, Atlanta Journal Constitution reporter Mark Niesse explained that Trump's claims have zero basis in reality.

"Exactly 0 registered Georgia voters who may be canceled voted in last year's election," he explained. "Voters aren't purged until they miss 2 general elections. Federal law bans list maintenance within 90 days of federal elections."”

Steve Thomas

From the article: “Since time began,” Ike reminded his comfortable corporate listeners, “opulence has too often paved for a nation the way to depravity and ultimate destruction.”

That depravity, Eisenhower’s remarks went on to suggest, could also destroy us — if we foolishly chose to let the rich “contribute far less than they should in taxes.”

Our political elite, sadly, refused to follow Ike’s advice. His successor in the White House, John Kennedy, asked Congress to drop the tax rate on top-bracket income from 91 to 65 percent. That rate would drop, soon after Kennedy’s death to 70 percent and then, under Ronald Reagan, to as low as 28 percent. The current top rate: 37 percent.

ttps://www.counterpunch.org/2021/06/22/can-we-conquer-our-grand-dynastic-family-fortunes/