The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

12 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Ben- would you have preferred Biden flipped him the bird and then said "what time's dinner?"

In my limited understanding of public diplomatic events, I have been told that public scenes between state leaders are scripted, and agreed to by both parties. 

This prevents untoward scenes, such as one leader appearing in front of a flag or symbol repulsive to his constituents, in the inevitable photo session.

That is what is so confounding about the Biden-MBS fist-bump. 

Either--

1. The Biden Diplomatic Team agreed to the fist-bump, and kept it in the official script. This is unfathomable--a US President publicly greeting and fist-bumping the guy who personally ordered an American-employed journalist chopped to little pieces? 

2. Biden lacks the mental reflexes and cognitive skills to recognize he was fist-bumping with MBS. 

Sometimes, we just have to admit the White House does not belong to the American people, but rather the globalist establishment. Even if your favored party is in power. 

Exhibit A: The Biden Fist-Bump With MBS. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

12 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Sounds pretty tech knowledge credible.

If others on board his and the other ship would now come out and corroborate this  story...you may have something.

I never really looked into TWA Flight 800, but dozens, and possibly hundreds of witnesses, described a streak of light ascending from the ground towards Flight 800, and then the airplane exploding. 

The Clinton Administration had the FBI and CIA take over the investigation of Flight 800, and then  insisted the plane's fuel tank had exploded. An awful lot of airplane and radar experts disagree.

But...then the Obama Administration followed the Bush Administration. Some people believe the Bush Administration itself downed the World Trade Center on 9/11. If true, then the Obama Administration must have agreed to keep that mum too. 

Makes you wonder...you say there are two parties out there? 

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

The article is a real piece of garbage (in general), Ron. But, I think you only posted for the adderall bit. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Trump was taking it. We should cast our minds back to the JFK, who was taking Amphetamine salts prescribed by Dr Max Jacobson. Were they having a very similar effect? Were we bothered when it was JFK? 

With the ages of Trump and Biden, I would almost expect both to be being propped up with any prescription drugs available. Does that constitute a 25th amendment situation? 

52 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

The article is a real piece of garbage (in general), Ron. But, I think you only posted for the adderall bit. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Trump was taking it. We should cast our minds back to the JFK, who was taking Amphetamine salts prescribed by Dr Max Jacobson. Were they having a very similar effect? Were we bothered when it was JFK? 

With the ages of Trump and Biden, I would almost expect both to be being propped up with any prescription drugs available. Does that constitute a 25th amendment situation? 

CB--

Biden's fist-bump with MBS may have been simple cognitive decline and slow reflexes in action. 

It is hard to believe that Team Biden wanted the fist-bump to happen. Such diplomatic meetings are heavily scripted. 

I suspect Biden, winded from travel anyway, met someone who offered a fist-pump, and Biden responded...not alert to the situation. 

Whether this should trigger a 25th-amendment situation...not sure.  In terms of actual policymaking, Presidents are surrounded by able assistants (and, of course, stay within guard rails emplaced by financier-globalists). 

Worth watching.

23 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Today's anti-SPAM meme for Ben...  🤥

Well, Ben has now served up no fewer than seven helpings of spam this week about Biden's fist bump with MBS!

Yo, Ben, how do you feel about Trump attacking the PGA tour and praising the Saudi LIV?  🤥

Trump lends support to LIV tour as 9/11 families ask him to cancel event (axios.com)

32 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Well, Ben has now served up no fewer than seven helpings of spam this week about Biden's fist bump with MBS!

Yo, Ben, how do you feel about Trump attacking the PGA tour and praising the Saudi LIV?  🤥

Trump lends support to LIV tour as 9/11 families ask him to cancel event (axios.com)

Yes another helping of Ben's Fist Bump Spam. Ben prefers the tendons. But it all serves a purpose.

A belated congratulations* to Ben for his 1000th post on this thread!! Accomplished at a dizzying pace probably in record time, at least certainly in this modern  era when they started compiling stats!

Watch out W! You're next! I'm afraid your thoughtfulness is just a liability in the modern era.

heh heh heh

* Sorry I wasn't sooner, but pinpointing the exact moment is like hitting a fly out in space!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

13 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yes another helping of Ben's Fist Bump Spam. Ben prefers the tendons. But it all serves a purpose.

A belated congratulations* to Ben for his 1000th post on this thread!! Accomplished at a dizzying pace probably in record time, at least certainly in this modern  era when they started compiling stats!

Watch out W! You're next! I'm afraid your thoughtfulness is just a liability in the modern era.

heh heh heh

* Sorry I wasn't sooner, but pinpointing the exact moment is like hitting a fly out in space!

Yes, Ben and Rob Wheeler are celebrating their own Anti-Biden Spam Festival on the forum this month-- in parallel with the MAGA-verse media.

But I noticed that both of them have dodged an informed, intellectually honest debate about the pervasively negative M$M coverage of the Biden administration during the past year.

Edited by W. Niederhut

January 6th insurrection Congressional investigation hearing Thursday prime time.

Coverage on all major TV and radio networks.

"BE THERE." "IT'S GOING TO BE WILD!"

Hearing focus:

What was Trump doing for over 3 hours while his inspired, directed and armed mob of Trump slogan and "Hang Mike Pence" screaming supporters were violently attacking and injuring hundreds of Capital police ( who were begging for reinforcements that never came ), tearing apart our Capital building and terrorizing and traumatizing our entire Congress inside ...

besides gleefully watching it all take place on TV?

Also, who were the dozens of staff, aides, family and news people who begged Trump to do something to help the overwhelmed Capital police and stop the terrorizing of our entire Congress trapped inside the besieged Capital building that was being ripped apart right in front of Trump's gleeful eyes?

Tune in to find out.

The last hearing convened during prime time on national TV and radio garnered over 20 MILLION viewers.

W. Yet, most of us would be hard pressed to explain where Biden has particularly erred in his approach to major foreign and domestic policy decisions.
I agree, Unless you're one of those people  who will never be happy unless all war on the planet ends in 5 years,The last warmonger Democrat President was LBJ  55 years ago, and we've had 4 warmonger Republicans since. There's no point in trying to reason with anyone who can't make that connection.

W:Bill Clinton experienced a similar onslaught of negative corporate M$M coverage in the late 90s, as did Obama throughout his presidential tenure-- despite the fact that both presidents generally made consistently sound policy decisions under difficult, adversarial circumstances.

Of course Clinton had the Lewinsky scandal. That was news, whether we liked it or not.  If that hadn't happened I think Clinton would have had a relatively easy time with the press as it was generally a feel good period.
Yes, both presidents generally made consistently sound policy decisions ,but Clinton established a more globalist regime with his Republican "Contract with America"adversaries that ended up siding more with corporations and marginalizing the middle class and the traditional Democrat working class people. Of course GW, when he became President was going to run with that.There are other circumstances involving Obama that I don't have time to go into.

Probably the biggest MSM attempted information coup in recent times was their reaction to Biden's withdrawal in Afghanistan. I predicted it, and it was pretty much what I expected. Biden also botched it a bit with his ill preparedness, but he stood his ground, and the power of the MSM deriding him for it soon faded away. They tried and they lost. It was interesting to note how many of their proxies prophesized at the time, it could have a long term effect on his Presidency, but with all that's gone on,  it's really just a distant memory. More recently, I think Biden  was flat footed and should have quietly taken measures in anticipation once the Scotus coup on abortion was leaked.

I don't see the MSM as the huge influence you and a lot of people here  think it is. Particularly now , in the internet age. I don't think this is the time to portray Biden as a victim of the MSM. The Democrats have to start calling out BS. It's obvious Biden isn't going to do it, and it's almost too late for Biden to turn around and do that now and look that  credible anyway.

Did you catch the tone of  Brian Tyler Cohen in the Gavin Newsom thing I posted? That's what's gotta happen. The Democrats have to stop whining like victims and letting the Republicans control the narrative and have to show they have some courage of their convictions, if they really believe that our Democracy is at stake from a takeover of Fascists. At this stage, there should be no pandering to Fascists.
Then try this. This isn't a plug for Newsom, As I said he's got a lot of baggage, but he is saying the right stuff. David Pakman  has has a very good talent for breaking down exactly where some of these crazy right wing Trump callers to his show go astray in their thinking.

19 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
W. Yet, most of us would be hard pressed to explain where Biden has particularly erred in his approach to major foreign and domestic policy decisions.
I agree, Unless you're one of those people  who will never be happy unless all war on the planet ends in 5 years,The last warmonger Democrat President was LBJ  55 years ago, and we've had 4 warmonger Republicans since. There's no point in trying to reason with anyone who can't make that connection.

W:Bill Clinton experienced a similar onslaught of negative corporate M$M coverage in the late 90s, as did Obama throughout his presidential tenure-- despite the fact that both presidents generally made consistently sound policy decisions under difficult, adversarial circumstances.

Of course Clinton had the Lewinsky scandal. That was news, whether we liked it or not.  If that hadn't happened I think Clinton would have had a relatively easy time with the press as it was generally a feel good period.
Yes, both presidents generally made consistently sound policy decisions ,but Clinton established a more globalist regime with his Republican "Contract with America"adversaries that ended up siding more with corporations and marginalizing the middle class and the traditional Democrat working class people. Of course GW, when he became President was going to run with that.There are other circumstances involving Obama that I don't have time to go into.

Probably the biggest MSM attempted information coup in recent times was their reaction to Biden's withdrawal in Afghanistan. I predicted it, and it was pretty much what I expected. Biden also botched it a bit with his ill preparedness, but he stood his ground, and the power of the MSM deriding him for it soon faded away. They tried and they lost. It was interesting to note how many of their proxies prophesized at the time, it could have a long term effect on his Presidency, but with all that's gone on,  it's really just a distant memory. More recently, I think Biden  was flat footed and should have quietly taken measures in anticipation once the Scotus coup on abortion was leaked.

I don't see the MSM as the huge influence you and a lot of people here  think it is. Particularly now , in the internet age. I don't think this is the time to portray Biden as a victim of the MSM. The Democrats have to start calling out BS. It's obvious Biden isn't going to do it, and it's almost too late for Biden to turn around and do that now and look that  credible anyway.

Did you catch the tone of  Brian Tyler Cohen in the Gavin Newsom thing I posted? That's what's gotta happen. The Democrats have to stop whining like victims and letting the Republicans control the narrative and have to show they have some courage of their convictions, if they really believe that our Democracy is at stake from a takeover of Fascists. At this stage, there should be no pandering to Fascists.
Then try this. This isn't a plug for Newsom, As I said he's got a lot of baggage, but he is saying the right stuff. David Pakman  has has a very good talent for breaking down exactly where some of these crazy right wing Trump callers to his show go astray in their thinking.

Kirk,

Gavin Newsom and David Pakman are hitting the crooked Republican nail squarely on the head here.

The Koch/GOP has been fighting dirty (and hitting below the belt) for years now to establish minority plutocratic control of the Federal government.  And Biden has never punched back.  Neither did Obama.

In fact, the only J6 Committee member throwing round House punches at Trump has been Republican Liz Cheney.

40 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kirk,

Gavin Newsom and David Pakman are hitting the crooked Republican nail squarely on the head here.

The Koch/GOP has been fighting dirty (and hitting below the belt) for years now to establish minority plutocratic control of the Federal government.  And Biden has never punched back.  Neither did Obama.

In fact, the only J6 Committee member throwing round House punches at Trump has been Republican Liz Cheney.

True.