The Education Forum

Unveiling The Limo Stop

5 hours ago, David Josephs said:

As we discussed many moons ago…. It all hinges on the frame numbers assigned by Shaneyfelt becoming the 2nd legend and the arbitrary assigning of frame numbers starting with 133, which if I understand you was actually frame 207 in the contiguous film.

moving 208 back to where it was actually filmed at extent 133 at 48fps effectively removed the wide turn and that virtual stop with 207 renumbered to 133 and in pops the limo.

At this point, z133, the counter at 18.3 FPS on Zap should be 2’7” from the start of the film and represents frame 208…

or am I mucking this all up… lol

"or am I mucking this all up… lol"

No, your comprehension skills are quite stellar.

Now that you have this concept more resolved, let me backfill some more for you. All based on 18.3fps.

The WC retarded their frame count at the beginning and used StationC for their adjusted beginning.

You can fill in the total missing frame count from the beginning by using the "hide in plain sight" frame designations.

133 - 166 - 208 - 250

133 +  33 +  42 +  42 = 250

604 - 250 = 354

354 = extant z133 - 486.

Actually it's 250.66 missing, but I reserve the right for +/- 1 frame

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CiFoD500L2lnrkEPnWZ4RTgZk6hdLyfT/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Chris Davidson
Forgot to attach graphic

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/12/2021 at 4:12 PM, John Butler said:

This is absolutely an expression of wonderful, out of the box thinking.  Both Zapruder and Sitzman filming at the same time.  Who would of thought of that?  Nobody for 58 years, except one.

So, that is 3 cameras.  If 3 cameras are being used by the co-conspirators (I have always thought of Zapruder as one) then there is the possibility of more.

Thanks for this vindication of what I have thought all along.  More than one film was used to put together the Z film.

Except for the fact that there is absolutely ZERO evidence Marilyn Sitzman filmed anything in Dealey Plaza on Nov. 22, 1963, to say nothing of the fact that your "built from the ground up" hypothesis is ludicrous based on the known timetable of when the first frames from the film were published, much less the available film technology of the era...

And really.. Abraham Zapruder as a "co-conspirator" ? It boggles the mind that people like you actually believe this.

1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:

"or am I mucking this all up… lol"

No, your comprehension skills are quite stellar.

Now that you have this concept more resolved, let me backfill some more for you. All based on 18.3fps.

The WC retarded their frame count at the beginning and used StationC for their adjusted beginning.

You can fill in the total missing frame count from the beginning by using the "hide in plain sight" frame designations.

133 - 166 - 208 - 250

133 +  33 +  42 +  42 = 250

604 - 250 = 354

354 = extant z133 - 486.

Actually it's 250.66 missing, but I reserve the right for +/- 1 frame

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CiFoD500L2lnrkEPnWZ4RTgZk6hdLyfT/view?usp=sharing

Once that sinks in, apply more "outer" frame bracketing from above:

For instance, the analagous extant pre-limo footage consists of 132 frames.

132 + 117 (33+42+42) = 249

Which is why this paragraph from Myer's "frame for frame" sync study is one of the most important in the entire document:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wxBvFXRuh0THH_ATp_6LwOqqClLuP6JT/view?usp=sharing

Because he shows you not where the hypothetical Z118 resides.

He shows how many frames he had to remove(33 + 42 + 42) from the real Zfilm for it to reside there.

His method of backfilling.

Their are two more backfilling confirmations within this paragraph, one of time and the other distance, but I'll wait until this is clear to those following to sync them for you.

3 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Except for the fact that there is absolutely ZERO evidence Marilyn Sitzman filmed anything in Dealey Plaza on Nov. 22, 1963, to say nothing of the fact that your "built from the ground up" hypothesis is ludicrous based on the known timetable of when the first frames from the film were published, much less the available film technology of the era...

And really.. Abraham Zapruder as a "co-conspirator" ? It boggles the mind that people like you actually believe this.

Jonathan,

Thanks for your response.  Perhaps you should be more selective in your reading material.  There is a lot of people out there who hold views and attitudes similar to mine.  I wouldn't want you to become over "boggled"

Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Once that sinks in, apply more "outer" frame bracketing from above:

For instance, the analagous extant pre-limo footage consists of 132 frames.

132 + 117 (33+42+42) = 249

And, if you want to add more of the  "CoverYourA_s"  pre-assassination frames besides the 132 (cycle cop) frame segment, look no further than the Kodak report:

Kodak-Report1.png

Once again, 132 + 117

15 hours ago, John Butler said:

There is a lot of people out there who hold views and attitudes similar to mine.

So? Are you implying that your theories are more valid because other people agree with them? As usual with the type of “everything is fake” speculation you routinely post here, there is absolutely zero hard evidence to support the widespread alteration of the Dealey Plaza film and photo record. And there is certainly no evidence to support your posts in this thread that Marilyn Sitzman filmed the assassination, that her imaginary film was somehow combined with others taken that day to create some kind of impossible-to-detect “composite” or that Abraham Zapruder was a “co-conspirator.” What is the point of this kind of conjecture without anything to back it up other than your own oft-debunked hypothesizing about photographic anomalies?

We’re figuring out that part of the plot was to have a movie of the big event to stand forever as a “record” of what happened that could replace peoples’ recollections of events with the “best evidence” of what happened, to suppress conversation about it.  Fifty years later, the technology isn’t as flawless as it once seemed to be.  The thought that two CIA employees at a film editing facility in New York might be helping to obfuscate things (divert attention away from the Dallas Jamison facility) is intriguing, for sure.

9 minutes ago, Steven Kossor said:

The thought that two CIA employees at a film editing facility in New York might be helping to obfuscate things (divert attention away from the Dallas Jamison facility) is intriguing, for sure.

Steven, can you supply any evidence to support your speculation that the Zapruder film underwent massive editing and alteration at the Jamison facility within hours of the assassination -- editing so technically accomplished that it is only being uncovered nearly 60 years later by amateur researchers on an Internet forum?

I read the annual report of the Jamieson facility years ago and discovered that they had all of the technology in their Dallas facility (optical printer, etc) necessary to create the special effects needed to produce the “official film record” of the JFKA that would eliminate the credibility of “car stop” and other inconvenient witnesses.  For the equipment to be so close, and the editing capability on site in Dallas to be so accessible, and for the zfilm to have passed through those same fingers suggests that this is a prime location for some further research.

Edited by Steven Kossor
Spelling error

1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

So? Are you implying that your theories are more valid because other people agree with them? As usual with the type of “everything is fake” speculation you routinely post here, there is absolutely zero hard evidence to support the widespread alteration of the Dealey Plaza film and photo record. And there is certainly no evidence to support your posts in this thread that Marilyn Sitzman filmed the assassination, that her imaginary film was somehow combined with others taken that day to create some kind of impossible-to-detect “composite” or that Abraham Zapruder was a “co-conspirator.” What is the point of this kind of conjecture without anything to back it up other than your own oft-debunked hypothesizing about photographic anomalies?

Would u be so kind as to provide the proof Sitzman did not film anything?  Do you have any image of her on the pedestal clear enough to see her face? I don’t.

”debunked anomalies”? Jon, throwing out big words to impress no one nay adds to your limited knowledge of the events.  Rather than shooting the messenger, offer proofs for the anomalies from some other source.

Have you ever seen the Robert West diagrams?  You been here like 15 mins and already ur opinion debunks scientific fact?  I think Trump has a cabinet position for u

:up

Edited by David Josephs

So Jon….

How many films do you count?  Zap had 2 films, not 1… Original and best copy… that’s 2.  2 to Sorrels… and another, the third print, fowarded to Rowley.

0183, 0185 let’s say to zap….  0186, 0187 to Sorrells.

Which film # went to Rowley and where did THAT print copy go after that as far as I can see, that film’s journey ends at Rowleys desk.

whatchya got big guy?

59a980da874fb_MaxPhillipsnotetoRowley-BESTcopy-withtypedtext-cropped.jpg.570b6e800e387ec4a2aead5671452fc7.jpg

42 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Steven, can you supply any evidence to support your speculation that the Zapruder film underwent massive editing and alteration at the Jamison facility within hours of the assassination -- editing so technically accomplished that it is only being uncovered nearly 60 years later by amateur researchers on an Internet forum?

Uh, how about the extant film is spliced in 6 places and has more total film than a single side should have.    Here is Chris’ 2’7” of Black Film.

Yknow, maybe do a little homework before u pull guns blazing.  Nothing worse than someone who only knows enough to ask repetitive and previously answered questions….

Try preparing for this forum bud… we’re not amateurs here… :pop

1601955715_Hornefilmmap-originalZfilm-6splices.jpg.c875e6874f10545776e0b5ec56bcdc9a.jpg

21 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Which is why this paragraph from Myer's "frame for frame" sync study is one of the most important in the entire document:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wxBvFXRuh0THH_ATp_6LwOqqClLuP6JT/view?usp=sharing

Because he shows you not where the hypothetical Z118 resides.

He shows how many frames he had to remove(33 + 42 + 42) from the real Zfilm for it to reside there.

His method of backfilling.

Their are two more backfilling confirmations within this paragraph, one of time and the other distance, but I'll wait until this is clear to those following to sync them for you.

Backfill #2:

Myers frame rate for Towner 8mm camera = 22.8fps for his"frame x frame" syncs to work

Zapruder frame rate for 8mm =18.3fps

Towner extant frames according to Myers = 167

167/22.8 = 7.324 sec

167/18.3 = 9.125sec

1.8sec x 18.3fps = 33frames = Myers backfill below +/- 1 frame

Myers-32-frames.png

P.S. Towners camera did not have a setting for 24fps

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

Yknow, maybe do a little homework before u pull guns blazing.  Nothing worse than someone who only knows enough to ask repetitive and previously answered questions….

Try preparing for this forum bud… we’re not amateurs here… :pop

David,

Very well said.  If you don't mind I would like to reuse that in another thread.