The Education Forum

Back in time, 11-21-63

Cliff, Harriman and Mac Bundy sure were pieces of work. Who needs enemy's with friends like these two.

Thursday evening 11-21-63 i would stop by silvia odio's with a few photos of LHO to ask if she has ever seen this man before and can she remember what date she saw him?

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

"my face was inserted into the famous photo.  I'm just a Patsy!! ..........."

......... screamed Bulman from his Asylum window to reporters below.

"I can prove I'm from the future .... here, here .... these keys I have with me are for my time machine!!"

One by one, the reporters drifted away shaking their heads. Marked "never to be released", Bulman maintains Adam Johnson from the year 2020, strapped him in a "time machine" to change the course of history. A spokesman for the President told the press today that Kennedy believed that Bulman's motive was to go down in history, to be someone famous. Bulman's short dumpy mother told Life Magazine that he was innocent of the crime. Representing the mother and her son, Mark Lane told reporters that a Molotov Cocktail was thrown from the "Grassy Knoll" and that his client was being framed.

Levity and humor are necessary for survival in today's world I think.  I use it myself, maybe too often.  I did not mean to trivialize the JFK Assassination with my comment or response.  Or contribute as Jim D once mentioned to a parlor game.

I guess given the original question,

Mick holding a guitar, Keith and Ronnie playing theirs, 42 years ago.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Just+my+imagination+rolling+stones&view=detail&mid=12ECEAFA8E913DDD390E12ECEAFA8E913DDD390E&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dJust%2bmy%2bimagination%2brolling%2bstones%26form%3dPRUSEN%26mkt%3den-us%26httpsmsn%3d1%26msnews%3d1%26rec_search%3d1%26refig%3dc34a92ef39ab444cad797624d9c5892e%26sp%3d-1%26ghc%3d1%26pq%3djust%2bmy%2bimagination%2brolling%2bstones%26sc%3d6-34%26qs%3dn%26sk%3d%26cvid%3dc34a92ef39ab444cad797624d9c5892e

There actually was a man who ran alongside JFK's limousine in the downtown area

a few minutes before the assassination, trying

to get the attention of JFK, shouting, "Stop! I must warn you!" He was

tackled by Secret Service agents from the followup car to LBJ's

vehicle, three car lengths behind the president. This

was reported by the Dallas Morning News.

Edited by Joseph McBride

On 8/5/2020 at 5:30 PM, Joseph McBride said:

And now if we can find any footage or photos of that, Joseph you can write a movie script...

I have always considered what may have happened had the Dallas assassination attempt failed in Dealey Plaza that friday. What if he and Jackie made it back to DC that weekend.

The following monday the courts may have ruled on LBJs involvement in Billy Sol Estes activities and publicity and media coverage may have made JFK ask LBJ to resign.

Weeks later LBJ so enraged may have leaked stories of JFK's womanizing and had Hoover supply him with some photos or tapes he could leak to the press. This would have made it hard for JFK to be re-elected in 64 and Goldwater becomes president. JFK slinks off into the background, eventually jackie gets a divorce. 

LBJ goes to jail. Goldwater and the military still get a Vietnam war, Nixon takes over from Goldwater as president in 72. RFK still ran in 68 and was killed. Thats what encourages JFK to take an ambassadorship role and serve America again. He retires from public life in his mid to late 50's and ill health causes an early death at 62 years of age.

Johnson gets out of prison after 4 years but dies just 6 months later the family say jail sent him mad. Hoover crokes in 71 and not a great deal changes in the scheme of things from as we know it today.

We just get to see JFK age another 16 or 17 years while he gets to see an American walk on the moon.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:30 AM, Joseph McBride said:

True story JM?

One could ponder many intriguing questions regards such an incident.

Was the guy so-called normal looking? 

In other words not disheveled, wild haired and eyed?

Even decently dressed this fellow may or may not have had a legitimate threat knowledge.

One wonders why this guy didn't go to or call the police to report his warning versus trying to run up to JFK himself which a normal person would know would be met with confrontation stopping by security personnel.

Rose Cherami's warnings were ignored. In her agitated drug withdrawal state she was simply dismissed.

What a strange and gut gnawing feeling and memory those people who heard Rose Cheramie's forewarnings about JFK's murder ( with specifics regards time and place ) had to carry the rest of their lives.

They heard the JFK murder prediction before it happened. A prediction that might possibly have proved the event was a conspiracy. Otherwise how could Rose Cheramie have known this truth before it happened?

Cheramie was actually with important Cubans in the same vehicle for many hours of cross state driving who were deeply involved with covert groups and activities that were anti-JFK .

Sergio Arcacha-Smith? 

Smith befriended H.L. Hunt?

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 8/5/2020 at 2:30 AM, Joseph McBride said:

Fascinating.  Joseph is this in Nightmare, I don't remember, it's a big book and it's been a few years since I've read it?  If not is  the DMN article still accessible, you or anyone?

I do mention it in INTO THE NIGHTMARE. I don't have an electronic copy

of the article to post. It used to be online but it no longer is.  I'd have

to look through my research files.

Edited by Joseph McBride

On 8/8/2020 at 5:41 AM, Ron Bulman said:

If your going back to 11/22/63.

Think the U.K. chart #1 was more appropriate!   https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/19631114/7501/

On 8/7/2020 at 8:00 AM, Joseph McBride said:

I do mention it in INTO THE NIGHTMARE. I don't have an electronic copy

of the article to post. It used to be online but it no longer is.  I'd have

to look through my research files.

I think this is it,  it was one of the most surprising things I've read when I started reading books on the murder of JFK.

"The Dallas Morning News reported that a man had run alongside Kennedy’s limousine a few minutes before the assassination, shouting a warning before being tackled by Secret Service agents from the followup car to Vice President Johnson’s vehicle, three car lengths behind the president."

McBride, Joseph. Into the Nightmare: My Search for the Killers of President John F. Kennedy and Officer J. D. Tippit (p. 524). Hightower Press. Kindle Edition. 

3 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

I think this is it,  it was one of the most surprising things I've read when I started reading books on the murder of JFK.

"The Dallas Morning News reported that a man had run alongside Kennedy’s limousine a few minutes before the assassination, shouting a warning before being tackled by Secret Service agents from the followup car to Vice President Johnson’s vehicle, three car lengths behind the president."

McBride, Joseph. Into the Nightmare: My Search for the Killers of President John F. Kennedy and Officer J. D. Tippit (p. 524). Hightower Press. Kindle Edition. 

Good one Bill. Welcome to this Forum 

4 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

Welcome Bill.  Nice find for a first post.  If the agents were in LBJ's follow up car that puts them four vehicles behind JFK.  A few minutes before the assassination means this most likely occurred on Main Street.  So he was running alongside JFK, through the crowd (?), and his own SS agents in the car behind him didn't react.  But the ones two more cars back did, caught up and tackled him.  I wonder what they did with him then?  Turn him over to a DPD officer?  Maybe one stayed with him to make sure he wasn't heard from again?  I wonder if Rufus Youngblood looked back over his shoulder at the follow up SS car behind he and LBJ while pointing at the running shouting man and yelled "get that guy", worried the guy could screw everything up?  Man I'd love to read the DMN article  for the context and to see if there's any more detail. 

Joseph references Vince Palamara at the end of this statement as the expert on the SS.  Guess I need to dig in Survivor's Guilt.

Edited by Ron Bulman