The Education Forum

Conspiracy Theories & The Media: JFK & Beyond ....

Here's a fairly recent M$M article on Yeadon.*   He is, apparently, the guy who launched the unsubstantiated, widespread rumor that COVID vaccination causes infertility in women.  Terrific.  🙄

Yeadon also postulated last year that up to a third of humans had pre-existing immunity to COVID-19 as a result of prior exposure to SARS/COVID variants.  That has been proven untrue, (JAMA/November 2020) but it was the basis for Yeadon's claim that the COVID pandemic would, essentially, disappear last year-- and that people did not need to get vaccinated.

On the contrary, the scientific consensus is that achieving gradual COVID-19 "herd immunity" without vaccinations would result in significant, protracted mortality and morbidity.

Meanwhile, COVID death rates in vaccinated populations (e.g., nursing home residents) have already plunged dramatically.

*   The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero. (reuters.com)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Here's a fairly recent M$M article on Yeadon.*   He is, apparently, the guy who launched the unsubstantiated, widespread rumor that COVID vaccination causes infertility in women.  Terrific.  🙄

Yeadon also postulated last year that up to a third of humans had pre-existing immunity to COVID-19 as a result of prior exposure to SARS/COVID variants.  That has been proven untrue, (JAMA/November 2020) but it was the basis for Yeadon's claim that the COVID pandemic would, essentially, disappear last year-- and that people did not need to get vaccinated.

On the contrary, the scientific consensus is that achieving gradual COVID-19 "herd immunity" without vaccinations would result in significant, protracted mortality and morbidity.

Meanwhile, COVID death rates in vaccinated populations (e.g., nursing home residents) have already plunged dramatically.

*   The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero. (reuters.com)

It's pretty widely accepted that Covid19 is 90% asymptomatic in human beings, I learned this in April 2020 from Dr's treating Covid patients in India. Yeadon perhaps understated the natural immunity. Of course vaccine manufacturers are keen to report a 90%+ efficacy, marvellous eh?! If we had a cup of water we could claim such great results. 

If we look at 2020 vs 2021, in 2020 we had very little testing, in 2021 we have tons of PCR testing, the stats look remarkably different but, it doesn't have a bearing on the virus. Let's not ignore the fall-off in 2020 at this time of year in the western hemisphere as temperatures warmed in the summer approach. 

A better question might be; what do you agree with that Dr Yeadon said in his podcast and what do you disagree with? 

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Tin foil hats also help with the reception.  Regarding the Cave Men, an outstanding cast if you watch to the end, and a belly laugh on the fried egg.

Barbara Bach .... MMmmm 🙂
Ringo you lucky guy!!! 

On 4/5/2021 at 3:26 PM, Chris Barnard said:

A year ago vaccine passports and biometric ID’s were a conspiracy theory according to MSM ...

Indeed. The Democratic party has a problem with people needing a photo ID in order to vote (to the point of asking corporations to get involved politically on their side, hmmm, government and corporate power blending...), but they wish you to have a digital passport which requires you to take part in an experiment (officially, with a never before used technology) for something that you likely (if you are healthy at least) have a 99.9%+ survival rate for AFTER you unluckily catch it, in order to go to a restaurant or travel. If you cannot smell the strong fascism there, or somehow think they would only be temporary, good luck to us all.

As for the pro-Gates faction here, although I know you levy this charge at me and anyone holding my views on Gates, you should be a little more careful about how you go about "fact-checking". The world's largest foundation in history (which has more money than the GDP of half of the of countries of the world) can afford a lot of PR work that reaches many sources. By design, much like any propaganda, that work is not very effective if the targets are aware of it. One of the sadly effective spins is that criticism of Gates comes from "right wingers" and Trump people, that is classic transparent divisive propaganda, much like the anti-white messaging as of late. Gates' personal conviction that the world is overpopulated and needs to be reduced is right from his own mouth.

1 hour ago, Dennis Berube said:

Indeed. The Democratic party has a problem with people needing a photo ID in order to vote (to the point of asking corporations to get involved politically on their side, hmmm, government and corporate power blending...), but they wish you to have a digital passport which requires you to take part in an experiment (officially, with a never before used technology) for something that you likely (if you are healthy at least) have a 99.9%+ survival rate for AFTER you unluckily catch it, in order to go to a restaurant or travel. If you cannot smell the strong fascism there, or somehow think they would only be temporary, good luck to us all.

As for the pro-Gates faction here, although I know you levy this charge at me and anyone holding my views on Gates, you should be a little more careful about how you go about "fact-checking". The world's largest foundation in history (which has more money than the GDP of half of the of countries of the world) can afford a lot of PR work that reaches many sources. By design, much like any propaganda, that work is not very effective if the targets are aware of it. One of the sadly effective spins is that criticism of Gates comes from "right wingers" and Trump people, that is classic transparent divisive propaganda, much like the anti-white messaging as of late. Gates' personal conviction that the world is overpopulated and needs to be reduced is right from his own mouth.

I think you are spot on, Dennis. What just doesn't sit right with me on one level is that some of the prominent people and organisations who have been working on population control initiatives and citing it as the words biggest challenge, are some of the same who have been pushing the vaccine program from the outset in regard to Covid19. That seems a bit of a paradox, ie you want less people inhabiting the planet but, you are advocating a treatment that saves lives and keeps the population high. I have a lot of trouble believing that people who have ripped the gizzards out of society for decades, suddenly change their spots and become the most caring on the planet. The drive for Cov19 vaccinations has been the hardest sell, perhaps in history (maybe aside from religion). It almost seems to dwarf the post 9/11 manufacturing public consent to invade the middle east, and back then it consumed the first 8 pages of every newspaper almost every day. 

I have finished Matt Taibbi's "Hate Inc." and it gets right into the crux of why media outlets only run stories that can divide, agitate and induce passions. How often do we see a story where the Dems and Reps agree on something? I would only be guessing but, I would assume that the percentage of the public that realise that they are propagandised or marketed to, is minute. The same for those who realise how they can be deceived with fact checking sites that look very reputable and have very high search listings on google. I think that's what is incomprehensible to most people. As always the JFK research and all people have learned here, actually shows you the "how". People speaking against the managing of this plague are getting the same treatment that Sprague, Garrison and others got. 

Speaking of the symbiotic relationship/crossover between corporations and government, have you read Yasha Levine's "Surveillance Valley" ? 

Edited by Chris Barnard

Indeed. The Democratic party has a problem with people needing a photo ID in order to vote (to the point of asking corporations to get involved politically on their side, hmmm, government and corporate power blending...),

Voter ID laws disenfranchise millions of people, mostly Democrats.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/how-voter-id-laws-discriminate-study/517218/

You have a problem with people having easy access to the ballot, Dennis?

but they wish you to have a digital passport which requires you to take part in an experiment (officially, with a never before used technology) for something that you likely (if you are healthy at least) have a 99.9%+ survival rate for AFTER you unluckily catch it, in order to go to a restaurant or travel.

Factually incorrect.  The Biden Administration does not support vaccination passports.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/white-house-moves-up-vaccine-eligibility-timeline-says-no-federal-vaccine-passports/

If you cannot smell the strong fascism there, or somehow think they would only be temporary, good luck to us all.

I've been smelling strong fascism here for quite a while.

There were two obstacles to this Plandemic Eugenicist Scenario:  a swift and effective executive response to the outbreak of the virus, and the swift development of a safe and effective vaccine.  So the Eugenicist Deep Staters installed a total boob in the White House, someone to encourage the virus to wash over the entire population.

To combat the development of an effective vaccine the Eugenicists need a rigorous anti-vaxx movement to inhibit herd immunity. 

There is a vast array of problems facing humankind that would be solved with population control.  There aren't very many problems left that wouldn't be solved by population control.  I have been in favor of population control since the early seventies.

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

My reaction to the above nonsense is this: It is sad to see how Fox News has rotted so many people's minds. A foreign-owned tv network that couldn't care less about the mental health of the US citizens it has brainwashed.

The problem is, it's not exclusive to FOX, all of them are at it, it just takes different forms. If you run through an article circling positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, grey & black propaganda, applying bias, repetition of words and narratives. It's completely out of control. Society is is neurotic because of it. 

46 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

There is a vast array of problems facing humankind that would be solved with population control.  There aren't very many problems left that wouldn't be solved by population control.  I have been in favor of population control since the early seventies.

I think that's fair comment in many respects, any logical person would say that it's the biggest drain on resources and destructive force in relation to the natural habitat. I would also say that Capitalism running rampant and corruption is as much responsible as anything in that equation, everything is done to maximise profits, look at how we consume so much unnecessary stuff. I am not diminishing the responsibility of the individual, but, I just get the feeling most people realise just how powerful a tool marketing is, especially subliminally. Our desire for all of the unnecessary stuff is created by marketing, the same way ideas are sold to us.

If there is indeed a push to reduce the population through a pharmacological means or other means, I would take exception to it being done under the table, it's something that there should be an open discussion on and, democratic processes used. Voting can decide how that is handled. Not an authoritarian state making decisions, or something that sits above that, that's Orwellian. What ever is decided should apply to everyone, not just certain classes. We do have no medium or long term testing results on any of the jabs, in fact the ones being administered are still in testing. Hypothetically speaking, what if the jab actually weakens your immune system? Perhaps leaving us more susceptible to other things? What if the jab affects your fertility? Fertility rates are dropping off a cliff anyway, how much of that is a natural trend and how much of it is contrived? As stated earlier in this thread the Rockefeller Foundation & the WHO were working on vaccines to reduce fertility. Bioethics is another topic which is ripe for discussion. 

I don't actually watch Sci-Fi films but, what's uncanny is how these flicks from the 80's and 90's seem like they are coming true. Musk's Neurolink and chips in peoples brains, working in synergy with your mind, and I do wonder how far away we are from all babies having to be grown in an artificial womb, with the conceiving happening in laboratory circumstances and the state deciding who can have children or not. Perhaps the way fertility rates are dropping, it will have to happen that way. To me that's very dystopian but, I am sure it will be sold as a benefit as the state will remove any genetic imperfections in DNA, or something like that. 

I'll sound like a parrot again and say that I hope I am wrong, as it makes the world a better place than I think it is. There is a financial racket at play and I hope it isn't more than that.  The social credit scoring system that's coming in China is deeply worrying. 

The 1973 dystopian movie, Soylent Green, always seemed prescient to me-- not because of the industrialized cannibalism, per se, but because of its depiction of environmental devastation, impoverished urban populations, and high-security compounds where corporate elites lived in sequestered luxury.

I don't care what Joe Biden is saying now.
My attitude toward using a vaccine passport or not. Speaking as a U.S. citizen, I would say do whatever it takes if it comes to it. I don't see that, under the circumstances as being  Dystopian.
Let's take someone from the U.K. For example.

1) The U.K..is the most shoddy covid under performer of the G8, the super industrialized nation with the highest covid death rate in the world!

2) The UK.has the most virulent covid  variant now existing in the world!

3)The U.K's saving grace is that they are right up there with the U.S. as the 2 top nations dispensing the most vaccine to their population right now. That's good news!

4) But of course, what good does that do, if the person subscribes to pandemic conspiracy theories from Corbett and quacks like Yeadon, and massively underestimated the covid pandemic, and can never admit he's wrong, but cries that he's persecuted in any fact based argument with others, and refuses to get vaxxed because he fears he would be seen as "giving in" to the "deep state"by his peer group?

It's not that the government doesn't want you, for example in the U.S. Chris. It's us, the American people.Why do we need that profile? Even apart from any attitudes of entitlement. You're not vaccinated.

The 3 nations in the world with the most expats are :1) Mexico, 2) the U.K and 3) Canada.And we're the most frequent recipient to all 3!  We have to take means to protect our borders from high risk people. What good could come out of it for us? Why take a chance?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

36 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

The 1973 dystopian movie, Soylent Green, always seemed prescient to me-- not because of the industrialized cannibalism, per se, but because of its depiction of environmental devastation, impoverished urban populations, and high-security compounds where corporate elites lived in sequestered luxury.

Elysium (film)

Elysium is a 2013 American science fiction action film written, produced and directed by Neill Blomkamp. It stars Matt Damon, Jodie Foster, Alice Braga, and Sharlto Copley.[4] The film takes place on both a ravaged Earth, and a luxurious space habitat (Stanford torus design, one of the proposed NASA designs) called Elysium.[5] The film itself offers deliberate social commentary which explores political and sociological themes such as immigration, overpopulation, transhumanism, health care, worker exploitation, the justice system, and social class issues.[6]

9 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
I don't care what Joe Biden is saying now.
My attitude toward using a vaccine passport or not. Speaking as a U.S. citizen, I would say do whatever it takes if it comes to it. I don't see that, under the circumstances as being  Dystopian.
Let's take someone from the U.K. For example.

1) The U.K..is the most shoddy covid under performer of the G8, the super industrialized nation with the highest covid death rate in the world!

2) The UK.has the most virulent covid  variant now existing in the world!

3)The U.K's saving grace is that they are right up there with the U.S. as the 2 top nations dispensing the most vaccine to their population right now. That's good news!

4) But of course, what good does that do, if the person subscribes to pandemic conspiracy theories from Corbett and quacks like Yeadon, and massively underestimated the covid pandemic, and can never admit he's wrong, but cries that he's persecuted in any fact based argument with others, and refuses to get vaxxed because he fears he would be seen as "giving in" to the "deep state"by his peer group?

It's not that the government doesn't want you, for example in the U.S. Chris. It's us, the American people.Why do we need that profile? Even apart from any attitudes of entitlement. You're not vaccinated.

The 3 nations in the world with the most expats are :1) Mexico, 2) the U.K and 3) Canada.And we're the most frequent recipient to all 3!  We have to take means to protect our borders from high risk people. What good could come out of it for us? Why take a chance?

1) We (my country) do have a serious population for our landmass, just check the population of France and land mass as a comparison. The UK people living at such close proximity is likely a factor. That along with the half in half out policy. As I mentioned previously, the tube (metro) has been rammed in our most populous city, that is the main means of transport. People are packed like sardines. 

2) What is the key factor there in terms of the cause? Does poor management mean you get the worst strain? 

3) Agree - It seems the rollout has been pretty efficient and organised, after a year of chaotic management. 

4) Would herd immunity have been achieved? I think the crux of the matter with Dr's underestimating, was that they couldn't envisage the way hospitals would be recording deaths for statistical purposes. In the past you may have been on your last legs with cancer and got a flu or cold which wouldn't harm most people and, with almost no functioning immune system, it finished you off. That would be recorded as a death by the complications to the cancer you had. Not a common cold or flu death. With this pandemic, everything is being recorded as Covid, almost completely ignoring the biggest killers like Sepsis, Cancers, Cardiac disease etc. Whilst hospitals are stating they don't have time for posthumous testing or autopsies, which I understand, it doesn't change the fact that there are a ton of deaths being recorded as Covid deaths, that actually aren't. Common flu deaths and Pneumonia deaths have virtually disappeared from the ONS (Office of National Statistics) data. We know Pneumonia can be triggered lots of ways. I can see where the argument is there. 
In regard to the 'Deep State' as you call it, there is a history of Eugenics, and a push for fertility vaccines. People being suspicious is ok. I know in the USA you have these crazy right winger sites that are spouting all sorts of rubbish, which must be ignored. However, in this case its logical and what I see mostly online is an emotional or compassion based argument being made, vs a logical/ethical one. 

I don't think the USA does need that profile at all, I am sure it's not very welcome. You do have a huge population, you are the dominant power in the world, your people are the ones he world is watching, perhaps aspiring to be like (Hollywood, Music) But, you do have a bit of a history of opting out of vaccines. I am sure I read somewhere that around 30% are opting out (pre-Covid). I read something crazy that you have 60+ shots in the US from birth to adulthood. I think in the UK i've had 10 perhaps total (this includes 5 or 6 are for travel to South America and Asia). The average citizen would have less than me. In many respects despite having very advanced healthcare, the actual health of citizens isn't great. Sure, there are lots of factors. If your government / CDC won't release the date to compare unvaccinated vs vaccinated, that's highly dubious in a professed democracy, in fact it stinks. My conclusion is there that is smoke here. As I have said earlier, I am pro-vaccines, I just worry deeply about what I am seeing in this case. 

On the last part, I agree with you there, Kirk, protect those who are vulnerable. Like you guys, my Dad has had the shot and the flu shot, I am sure the virus and any bad flu would finish him off. Then you get back to the question, do you give every healthy person a completely experimental treatment with no medium or long term results? If you are managing risk, that seems a bit of a wild decision, to risk all of the healthy, vs the elderly and immunocompromised. Your health is the most valuably commodity you'll ever have. 

I am happy there is a dialogue about this. 

Edited by Chris Barnard

I can't help but think about shades of the Sci-Fi 1993 film, Demolition Man. People who disagree with the state are living in the sewers and the rest of society is so over-regulated, so conformist that civilisation and all freedom of choice is lost. The state can do anything it deems as right to you.  Having sex is done with VR goggles and no human contact because it's dirty. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106697/