The Education Forum

Shaw and Ferrie

22 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

According to Tosh Plumlee and Judyth Baker there not only were kill-teams in Dallas but abort teams too ... groups with the mandate to prevent the kill-teams to became operational ... IMO Oswald was infliltrating both sides ... according to Judyth Baker Oswald was part of an abort team and intended to sabotage his part in the plot if used by a kill-team ...

You actually believe a word of what Judyth Baker says?

Edited by Jonathan Cohen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all 3 of these witnesses who claimed they saw Oswald in the presence of Ferrie in Ferrie's apartment ( Perry Russo) and in the same rooms as Ferrie in Guy Banister's work place ( Jack Martin and Delphine Roberts ) are lying?

Did Ferrie try to retrieve his New Orleans public library card that Oswald purportedly borrowed?

Edited by Joe Bauer

Yeah, double Wow!

Bet the Times-Picayune photography department have long been relieved of these pictures, but has anyone checked?

@ Joe Bauer

You asked:

Did Ferrie try to retrieve his New Orleans public library card that Oswald purportedly borrowed?

According to Judyth Baker it wasn't  the NOLA public library card that put Ferrie in alarm-mode, but his (Ferries) library card from the Tulane Medical school.  

On Friday 22.11. 1963, after Oswalds cover was blown and Ferrie was abolut to drive to Texas to see what he could do for Oswald, Ferrie was still in phone-contact with Judyth V. Baker.

Here is her account, quote from her book  ME AND LEE.

Quote: (ME AND LEE)

.--- Suddenly, I (Judyth V. Baker) remembered the call wheel. I always worked overtime on
Fridays. If I’d gone home, I would have missed Dave’s call! I checked the
call-wheel schedule. It was time for Dave to call! I headed to the pay phone
under the pine trees near the gas tanks. Surely he would have some inside
news.  The  phone  rang  right  on  time,  but  as  soon  as  I  answered,  Dave
exploded: “Do you have my library card?” he demanded. “Jackass Martin
called the police and told them Hector had my library card!”
Then  it  struck  me.  Dave  wasn’t  talking  about  his  card  for  the  New
Orleans  Public  Library;  he  was  talking  about  his  card  from  the  Tulane
Medical School library. That card would lead the police not only to Dave
Ferrie, but straight to Dr. Ochsner. The Project would be exposed, and that
would be disastrous for everybody involved!
Dave had lent me his TMS library card so I could check out medical
journals, and I had given the card to Lee in David Lewis’s presence when I needed Lee to return some medical journals for me. David Lewis must have
told Jack Martin, as he always seemed to do, especially with information
concerning Dave Ferrie. Lee, of course, had given the card back to me later,
but  David  Lewis  (and  therefore  Jack  Martin)  didn’t  know  that.  I  had
planned to give the card back to Dave Ferrie the last time I saw him, but
that  was  the  same  night  that  I  had  the  disastrous  exit  interview  with
Ochsner.  I  was  too  upset  to  remember  Dave’s  TMS  library  card.  It  had
remained  lost  and  forgotten  somewhere  in  the  cellars  of  my  cavernous
purse.
“Do  you  have  it?”  Dave  demanded  frantically.  “I’ve  even  been  to
Hector’s apartment, and it wasn’t there!”
“I have it,” I replied.
“I  want  you  to  burn  it!  Right  now!  While  I’m  on  the  phone!”  Dave
ordered.
Here  I  was,  standing  in  between  a  liquid  nitrogen  tank  and  a  liquid
oxygen tank, with “No Smoking” signs posted all around. I described the
scene to Dave over the phone.
“Then dissolve it in sulfuric acid!” he commanded. I agreed to do just
that, though I actually ripped it into tiny pieces and buried it in the sand
under a pine tree. ----

Close quote

KK

13 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

According to Judyth Baker it wasn't  the NOLA public library card that put Ferrie in alarm-mode, but his (Ferries) library card from the Tulane Medical school.  

Seriously.. how can anyone who considers his or herself a student of the Kennedy assassination still believe one word of what Judyth Baker says?

1 hour ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@ Joe Bauer

On Friday 22.11. 1963, after Oswalds cover was blown and Ferrie was abolut to drive to Texas to see what he could do for Oswald, Ferrie was still in phone-contact with Judyth V. Baker.

Here is her account, quote from her book  ME AND LEE.

Quote: (ME AND LEE)

Close quote

KK

True or not, I like the dramatic flair.

And if she made up Ferrie's dialogue and demeaner I wonder how close she is in getting this right, relative to what others have found in their research?

Is JVB the first to write about Oschner being involved in some really dark and ominous covert programs and doings?

Or, did JVB simply dig this up from others who had already exposed these things about Oschner?

This is old news, but one of the most incriminating things about Ferrie was he was trying to find that picture of him with Oswald in the CAP, he was calling the members of that CAP unit in the days after the JFK case. 

And yes, he was worried about Oswald at the library with his card.  He made phone calls on that also.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 11/6/2022 at 7:47 AM, Joe Bauer said:

So all 3 of these witnesses who claimed they saw Oswald in the presence of Ferrie in Ferrie's apartment ( Perry Russo) and in the same rooms as Ferrie in Guy Banister's work place ( Jack Martin and Delphine Roberts ) are lying?

No they were not Joe, and there were far more people than just Roberts and Martin who saw Oswald going into, or at the Camp Street address. Or knew he was working for Banister. In fact, I list about ten such witnesses in Destiny Betrayed.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Just now, James DiEugenio said:

No they were not Joe, and there were far more people than just Roberts and martin who saw Oswald going into, or at the Camp Street address. Or knew he was working for Banister. In fact, I list about ten such witnesses in Destiny Betrayed.

I agree.  

15 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is old news, but one of the most incriminating things about Oswald was he was trying to find that picture of him with Oswald in the CAP, he was calling the members of that CAP unit in the days after the JFK case. 

And yes, he was worried about Oswald at the library with his card.  He made phone calls on that also.

So, JVB's account ( even if made up ) of personally talking with Ferrie and Ferrie's frantic library card concern was based on a true situation?

Makes sense that Ferrie would be frantic about anything tying him to Oswald in any way.

And common sense would dictate Ferrie having such a Tulane U. library card. Technical scientific manuals and books that he needed for his rat cancer studies would not be in the city library.

Reminds me of Gerald Posner and his major publisher, "Case Closed"  book which received national book tour coverage and credibility regarding his claim that there was absolutely no connection of Ferrie to Oswald.

Until Posner and that claim got egg in the face slammed as a completely discredited one when the CAP picture surfaced showing young Lee Oswald happily washing camp out cooking pans with other young boys with their camp leader David Ferrie smilingly supervising their cadet fun and games just feet away.

Ferrie WAS connected to Oswald. The CAP cadet campout photo proved this.

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Reminds me of Gerald Posner and his major publisher, "Case Closed"  book which received national book tour coverage and credibility regarding his claim that there was absolutely no connection of Ferrie to Oswald.

Until Posner and that claim got rotten tomato in the face slammed as a completely discredited one when the CAP picture surfaced showing young Lee Oswald happily washing camp out cooking pans with other young boys with their camp leader David Ferrie smilingly supervising their cadet fun and games just feet away.

Ferrie WAS connected to Oswald. The CAP cadet campout photo proved this.

Posner probably meant there was no KNOWN connection between the two. Besides, being in the same photo does not mean they other connection other than talking to each other at an one-time event. They may have never seen each other before or ever after.