The Education Forum

JFK Researcher Found Murdered

Gerry Down

Myron Dukes, a JFK assassination researcher and published author from New York was found murdered on Wednesday. Sounds like a good guy that had been trying to turn his life around from previous criminality.

RIP

https://bronx.news12.com/bridgeport-author-who-published-book-on-jfks-assassination-killed-in-nyc-shooting

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Is this comment really necessary? Why are you bringing race into the conversation?

A basic statement of correlation does not necessarily imply causation, not does a basic statement of causation preclude the possibility of a feedback loop - racism causes poverty, poverty continues racism, people are affected based on race.

Edited by Micah Mileto

Does anyone know about his work?  I think he wrote a short book did he not?

No more dangerous than the U.S. Capital building on January 6th, 2021.

Even less so.

I also would like to know what Myron Dukes take on the assassination was and who he suspected was responsible?

Edited by Joe Bauer

44 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Does anyone know about his work?  I think he wrote a short book did he not?

I know nothing about it (hadn't heard from the man before today), but this is from his website (his book was released this year).

I'm copying "as is" including the capital letters he uses on his website

AFTER THOROUGHLY STUDYING THE DOUBLE ALBUM COLLECTION (AS THE LATE DONALD H. MCGANNON WOULD HAVE LIKED, AND AS HIS ONE OF ONE LETTER REQUESTED) I, MYRON DUKES, MAKE THE BOLD ASSERTION THAT: 

1.    MALCOLM KILDUFF WAS A KEY EYEWITNESS TO THE ACTUAL ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F KENNEDY, AS WELL AS A KEY WITNESS SURROUNDING THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE ASSASSINATION AND THE EVENTS IMMEDIATELY THEREAFTER (i.e., the swearing in of LBJ, flight back to DC)

2.    MALCOLM KILDUFF WAS NEVER INTERVIEWED BY ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY PRIOR TO THE WARREN COMMISSION NOR WAS HE EVER CALLED TO THE WARREN COMMISSION 

3.    THE DOUBLE ALBUM COLLECTION CONTAINS THE ONLY RECORDED INTERVIEW OF MALCOLM KILDUFF (PRIOR TO THE WAREN REPORT) WHICH WAS CONDUCTED APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH AFTER THE ASSASSINATION (DECEMBER 1963)

4.    MALCOLM KILDUFF IS ONLY WITNESS IN THE POOL CAR TO ASK ABOUT THE TEXAS REPOSITORY RIGHT BEFORE FIRST “REPORT” (SHOT)

5.    MALCOLM KILDUFF IS THE ONLY KNOWN EYEWITNESS TO HAVE CONFIDENTLY STATED IN AN INTERVIEW THAT AFTER THE FIRST “REPORT”(SHOT), HE WITNESSED A SECRET SERVICE AGENT “GRAZE THE RIFLE”. 

6.    MALCOLM KILDUFF’S RECOLLECTION OF THE MOMENTS LEADING UP TO THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK ARE CHILLINGLY VIVID AS HE WAS ONE OF THE FEW MEN TO VIEW JFK’S LIFELESS BODY IN THE LIMO AT PARKLAND HOSPITAL, PRIOR TO HIM BEING PLACED ON A STRETCHER. 

7.    WITHOUT THIS TESTIMONY THE WARREN COMMISSION WAS COMPELLED TO REACH ITS CONTROVERSIAL DECISION 

8.    THE DOUBLE ALBUM SET HAS EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS FROM FOUR MEN: MALCOLM KILDUFF, ROBERT DONOVAN, SID DAVIS, & J. F. TER HORST. ALL FOUR MEN WERE PRESENT BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THE JFK ASSASSINATION. NEITHER OF THESE MEN WERE EVER CALLED TO THE WARREN COMMISSION. MALCOLM KILDUFF’S EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT IS ENTIRELY NEW AND DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHER EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS (WINSTON ONLY WITNESS FROM MOTORCADE AT WARREN COMMISSION TO STATE HE WITNESSED SECRET SERVICE HOLDING RIFLE AFTER SHOTS WERE FIRED)

9.    THE ALBUM COLLECTION WAS FOUND WITH A LETTER DATED NOVEMBER 5, 1964 SIGNED BY DONALD H. MCGANNON. THIS ONE OF ONE LETTER IS THE INSIGHTFUL KEY TO STUDYING THE ALBUMS CONTENTS: “IT IS MY CONVICTION THEY FILL A SIGNIFICANT GAP IN THE TOTAL STORY AND I TRUST YOU WILL FIND THEM OF INTEREST AND MEANING.” (QUOTING DONALD MCGANNON IN SIGNED LETTER DATED NOVEMBER 5, 1964)  

10.    THE WARREN COMMISSION’S FINAL DETERMINATION HAS TO NOW BE RE-EXAMINED WITH THIS POWERFUL EYEWITNESS EVIDENCE 

11.    CONTACT MY ATTORNEY FOR ALL INQUIRIES CONCERNING THE DOUBLE ALBUM COLLECTION AND ACCOMPANYING LETTER

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

What is the double album?

It was late 1963 and Donald H. McGannon invited the following four "Participants": Malcolm Kilduff, J. F. Ter Horst, Robert Donovan, and Sid Davis to a round table discussion surrounding their eyewitness accounts of the JFK assassination. Jim Snyder would be the moderator. It had only been a few weeks since the tragic day of November 22, 1963 and this was the first time these men would be gathered together in a room to discuss their individual recollections of this great American tragedy. Did these participants know they were being recorded? In 1964 these candid conversations were eternally captured on tape and fashioned into a very limited double album set that was never made available for sale. In taking on the assignment of ensuring that this decades old piece of American History was preserved, and properly opened up to the world, Myron spent years carefully studying the two albums recorded audio; These are his personal transcripts of the double albums recorded audio using various forms of modern technology.

From https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/jfk-assassination-eyewitnesses-speak-together-myron-dukes/1141300663

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

45 minutes ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

It was late 1963 and Donald H. McGannon invited the following four "Participants": Malcolm Kilduff, J. F. Ter Horst, Robert Donovan, and Sid Davis to a round table discussion surrounding their eyewitness accounts of the JFK assassination. Jim Snyder would be the moderator. It had only been a few weeks since the tragic day of November 22, 1963 and this was the first time these men would be gathered together in a room to discuss their individual recollections of this great American tragedy. Did these participants know they were being recorded? In 1964 these candid conversations were eternally captured on tape and fashioned into a very limited double album set that was never made available for sale. In taking on the assignment of ensuring that this decades old piece of American History was preserved, and properly opened up to the world, Myron spent years carefully studying the two albums recorded audio; These are his personal transcripts of the double albums recorded audio using various forms of modern technology.

From https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/jfk-assassination-eyewitnesses-speak-together-myron-dukes/1141300663

Has anyone read this and/or listened to the album? It seems like an interesting and valuable piece of history. 

Sounds like quiet a nifty guy this Myron Dukes. He makes it sound like he has unique evidence no one else has seen. Maybe he has and maybe he hasn't. I don't know. Not bad to go and put it together in book format and get it published, especially as he seems to have been an unknown in the JFK research community.