• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Well, its less than 24 hours.

Why doesn't this site Live Stream it?

Just a suggestion.

Jim, they are live streaming it on Youtube.com.  

WATCH THE LIVESTREAM ON YOUTUBE 

Dec. 6 at 9:30am EST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To5UEvb5jQU

Please sign on 15 minutes early.

So, you have to get up nice and early, around 6:00 a.m.

Joe

Ugh,thanks Joe.

According to an email, which was a media advisory from Jeff, it's at 9:30 am.

Also, MFF site says 9:30 AM EST.  Might be repeating same info from the media advisory.  

Youtube.com is saying it's live at 12:30 PM.  

I've asked Jeff to clarify in an email but doubt he'll respond before the event.  So, the only way to know is to tune in starting at 9:30 AM. 

Joe

Edited by Joseph Backes

Exactly right,  the event will be live at nine thirty, if for some reason the live stream does not kick off on Youtube the event is being recorded and will be made available for view later as well.  That may take some time but hopefully it will be live with no technical issues at nine thirty Eastern time.

On 12/4/2022 at 9:52 AM, Michaleen Kilroy said:

Not quite sure why this isn’t getting the attention it deserves:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Featured_NationalPressClubEvent.html

What I like is Morley and MFF are finally using solid PR tactics to bring attention to the still withheld JFKA files, embarrass the admin and force their hand.

Timed perfectly with sober, respectable third-party experts. On his blog, Jeff is saying he has living witnesses that can attest to a CIA psyops with LHO starting in June ‘63 through to the JFKA. Sounds like he will challenge the agency and admin to confirm or deny by releasing the files Dec. 15.

It’s a great strategy especially if he brings the witnesses or has them on video.

Honestly, this could finally be the ball game on govt intransigence. Here’s hoping and godspeed Jeff and MFF.

And just yesterday I thought the truth would have to be read over my gravesite....

27 minutes ago, Joseph Backes said:

Wow, a good presentation by Morley and it's getting good press.  

Morley's presentation was well done and interesting.  And new info about a Oswald-CIA relationship can be the sort of thing that some media will pick up on.  But I'm not sure where it leads.

Particularly if you think Oswald wasn't on the 6th floor.  Or, setting that aside, you think that the CIA, with its stable of trained killers from around the world, would never have relied on Oswald to do this most important job.  The idea that Oswald was a shooter, let alone the only one, has a bunch of hurdles to clear before it can viewed as even credible.

Pursuit of the idea that Oswald was a patsy set up by the CIA, however, can be enhanced by further exploration of his relationship with the CIA.  After all, they had to know enough about him the choose him as the patsy.

But is that all there is to this line of inquiry?    

2 hours ago, Joseph Backes said:

Why they broadcast this room, which is the wrong room, I don't know.

It was pretty good but airing it from the broom closet without the imprimatur of the NPC is irritating. At least they all did a great job and made it clear what the issues are. The questioner named Greg was irritating. Somebody needed to get the hook.