The Education Forum

I'm Just A Patsy!

Gerry Down

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what was so compelling about the DPD arrest and interrogation of Oswald?

It was how the entire nation was able to be personally engaged in seeing Oswald right inside the DPD offices as he was being brought out several times to face the press or at least able to shout to the press as he was aggressively shuffled in and out of rooms and led to others.

This was all on live national TV! Probably world-wide as well!

That's an amazing, unprecedented, entire society real time personal engagement historical event.

With probably half the American TV households tuned in!

50 to 75 million Americans!

Right from our living rooms we were privy to seeing Oswald shoved to and fro. As well as seeing him desperately claim he wasn't provided legal assistance and how he asked for someone to come forward to provide this. As well as shouting "because I lived in the Soviet Union" when asked why he was taken in.

And "I didn't kill anybody, no sir."

And then the ultimate historical shout out to 100 million Americans:

" I AM JUST A PATSY!"

And then the same with seeing the final Oswald coup de grace murder blow right inside the Dallas Police Department building, right before our eyes less than 48 hours after JFK was murdered !!!

Talk about being engaged!

Again, by tens of millions of American citizens on live national TV! 

Through television coverage we were all...right there!

We all got to know Oswald in those first 48 hours more than any other highest crime charged criminal suspect in our history.

Edited by Joe Bauer

5 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

You know what was so compelling about the DPD arrest and interrogation of Oswald?

It was how the entire nation was able to be personally engaged in seeing Oswald as he was being brought out several times to face the press or at least able to shout to the press as he was aggressively shuffled in and out of rooms and led to others.

This was all on live national TV! Probably world wide as well!

That's amazing unprecedented engagement.

With probably half the American TV households tuned in.

50 to 75 million Americans!

Right from our living rooms we were privy to seeing Oswald shoved to and fro. As well as seeing him desperately claim he wasn't provided legal assistance and how he asked for someone to come forward to provide this. As well as shouting "because I lived in the Soviet Union" when asked why he was taken in.

And "no sir I didn't kill anyone."

And then the ultimate historical shout out to 100 million Americans:

" I AM JUST A PATSY!"

And then the same with seeing the Oswald coup de grace murder right inside the Dallas Police Department building, right before our eyes !!!

Again, by tens of millions of American citizens on live national TV! 

Through television coverage we were all...right there!

We all got to know Oswald...if even a little bit yet more than any other highest crime charged criminal suspect in our history.

The tv coverage was amazing, you would never see a suspect paraded around like that again in the US. 

Unusually though, this is exactly what we seem to be seeing now with Andrew Tate. It's like Romania is in 2023 where the US was in 1963.

Gerry Down:

"The TV coverage was amazing, you would never see a suspect paraded around like that again in the US. " 

The Dallas PD was destroying their case against Oswald by doing this.

Here is Oswald telling the world he was not being provided legal assistance?

Having to beg on national TV for someone to come forward to provide him with this?

DA Wade telling the world that he feels he has his man "beyond a reasonable doubt?"

Homicide Captain Will Fritz shouting to the world press... "this case is cinched!'

Both claims stated to the press in less than 48 hours of investigation?

Talk about prejudicial public opinion and even jury pool tainting!

And the final negligence on the part of the DPD.

Perhaps the greatest injury causing negligence any major American City police force has ever perpetrated upon an innocent until proven guilty major crime criminal suspect in our history.

The negligence of letting into their supposedly highest security precaution basement an armed, unauthorized, Oswald murder minded person...Jack Ruby.

Which denied Oswald's fair chance at a trial.

We got to see all this unfold right before our very eyes in our own home living rooms. WOW!

Edited by Joe Bauer

The filming of both deaths.... If there was a nefarious plot to kill both these men (and I believe that at least Oswalds execution was entirely organised). Then we have the lone gunman, the member of the public, publicly killing the victim. This sounds rather basic but what it does is prevent any discussion of Kennedy being bumped off behind the scenes in a coup, assassinated by Putin or Oswald being silenced by ' them' for what he knows. Obviously the Z film was released later but the execution was conducted in public and actually the Z film could have always stayed in the bank as a back up, albeit  edited, to be released in a time of need by the conspirators. 

Oswald had to be killed on TV because he was never going to be in public again and so his mysterious death soon after the crime in private would have been incredibly suspicious, even to the general public ( who in those days could still largely think for themselves) . The transfer was the only time it could be reliably done, other than the media press conference, which of course Ruby attended, gun in pocket. 

it really was a show, performed and scripted. 

Edited by Jake Hammond

11 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

I have been following this one closely, as have many friends. The trouble I have with the situation is that the alleged crimes defy logic, given the arrested parties position, status, and vocal opinions. That is not to say that they are completely innocent or guilty. Its just the framing of situation in MSM has the hallmarks of things we have seen before. One interesting part was the alleged transcripts of text messages leaked a week or so back. They seemed quite damning but, they also seem improbable for someone who has made that amount of money to have carelessly made. Having a relatively Machiavellian thought process myself, deep fakes and mimicking of linguistics seemed quite possible. Why would a cop leak the transcripts in genuine? As far as I am aware it would prejudice the case against Tate in most countries. 
Also, you can easily put a guy on a tag, surveil his property, house arrest. Why the jail? Why not the same protocols as other people accused of sex related crimes? It seems obvious that they don’t want his voice to be heard. 

Whether you agree with or disagree with what Tate has said in a vast body of public videos; he has achieved more of a voice that anyone else on the internet in 2022, organically. His mantra is loosely against the social norms being promoted today, he was a return to stoicism. I have seen him saying some stupid stuff too, his delivery is not eloquent, or classy. IMO it wouldn’t surprise me if his detention is ideological. 

He has said repeatedly in reference to the Matrix (his terminology for our ruling class), that” first they cancel you, then they put you in jail, and if that fails, they kill you.”

I am saying this in a week when Ghislaine Maxwell made a statement. With thoughts on John McAffee and these pop stars who committed suicide who were doing their utmost to investigate child trafficking. I know the reaction these comments will get here, I say them anyway. Its my belief that in terms of morality, justice, and democracy, we’re a long way from Cansas now Dorothy. Probably nearer to Lichtenberg or the Lubyanka building. 

It’s certainly an interesting topic, and analogy, Gerry. Thanks for posting. 

This is from Sparticus. "Curry was also responsible for protecting Lee Harvey Oswald. However, he later claimed that just before Jack Ruby shot Oswald he was "called to take a phone call from Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell"."  Cabell had jurisdiction over the Dallas City Jail, but not the County Jail, where LHO was to be delivered.  LHO had to be murdered in the City Jail, where Earle Cabell had jurisdiction.  That is why the murder of LHO occurred when it did.  Ealre's brother  (Charles) reported to A. Dulles in the CIA and they were both fired  by JFK for the BOP  fiasco.

6 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

That just because someone proclaims their innocence while in police custody does not mean they actually are innocent. 

Too bad it never came to trial, though that would likely have been fixed.  In a fair trial he would never have been convicted.  Because he was a patsy.

15 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

That just because someone proclaims their innocence while in police custody does not mean they actually are innocent. 

Does it mean they're actually guilty ? What else would you expect an innocent person to say, "I did it" ?

LOL.

Jack Ruby was guilty of murdering Oswald. Did he proclaim his innocence while in custody ?

No.

So your argument is pointless.

Edited by Gil Jesus

The point of the thread?

"I Am Just A Patsy" ?

That shouted statement to the world press by the man who had been instantly anointed as the killer of JFK before a real and substantive investigation had barely begun is "one of the most iconic and important ones" ever proclaimed and heard in the history of major world changing events.

In fact, Oswald's shout out "I Am Just A Patsy" is probably the most well known and remembered quote in the entire JFK assassination story.

The thought provoking breath of that famous Oswald shout out is way beyond any single ( and highly subjective ) contemplation of it's suggested meaning. Imo anyways.

It is such a loaded with curious interpretation proclamation.

It is one thing for a desperate criminal suspect to shout out "I Didn't Do It!"

And or "I Am Innocent!"

But to make a specific and less common guilt diversion claim like "I Am Just A Patsy" suggests something more to a suspect's defense tactic and posture.

It is suggesting others are involved.

At least in the minds of millions of people like me.

Yes, it could not mean that others are involved. Perhaps I and others "want" it to mean that.

But either way...the "I Am Just A Patsy" Oswald shout out was and always will be an iconic quote event of the ages.

And an inescapable part of the suspicion laden mystery mind set held by tens of millions regards the JFK event.

Edited by Joe Bauer