The Education Forum

Odd JFKA Reference By Right Wing Radio Pundit?

Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Paul,

I disagree with Ben Cole's ongoing efforts to censor and banish any discussions on this forum that reference Donald Trump.

Ben seems to have no difficulty finding opportunities on this forum to bash President Biden, (as he has done on this very thread) while adamantly objecting to any criticisms of Donald Trump and his cult.  In fact, Ben was furious when I pointed out recently that Biden had "pulled a Trump" by declining to release the JFK records.

Like Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald, Ben has been using the JFK records issue to repeatedly attack Joe Biden, while ducking the subject of Trump's own history of blocking their release in 2017 and 2018.  It's part of the false Fox/MAGA narratives framing Trump's crimes as victimization by the Deep State-- i.e., Obamagate, Spygate, Nunes Memo, Durham Report, etc.

As for this thread, its relevance for the JFKA forum has to do with the right wing radio host, Pete Santilli, evoking the issue of the JFKA assassination, in the context of calling for a right wing militant killing spree if Trump is indicted this week for campaign finance fraud.

Obviously, Fox News and the Trump cult have recently been trying to use the JFK assassination to support their bogus conspiracies blaming the Deep State for Trump's crimes, including the J6 attacks on the U.S. Congress.

It is not censorship to move Trump-centric threads to the Trump Thread Links, where they belong. 

This forum is about the JFKA. Recently an excellent post by Matt Allison on the torpedoes put into Carter was moved from the JFKA forum by moderators. I loved that post, and even contributed to it, but it was misplaced. 

Biden's deep-sixing of the JFK Records in perpetuity is relevant to the JFK. Larry Schnapf and the MFF are involved in that, and posting here. Biden is president now, and making the decisions now. 

Your broader theories and sentiments on the Trump political movement are fine, but within the Trump threads.

Possibly this thread was misplaced from the get-go.  

After all, 46% of voters pulled the lever for Trump, and they should be able to read the JFK Assassination debates without being subject to endless anti-Trump theories, or much worse, better left undiscussed. Prison toilet pictures are not likely to boost participation in the JFKA forum. 

One should recognize that Trump voters have nearly identical theories about the Biden voters, that the Biden voters have about Trump voters. Your doppelganger is out there somewhere, fulminating endlessly again Biden. 

I contend the JFKA forum should be inclusive, and welcome the full range of the political spectrum to the JFK forum---to discuss JFK issues. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm frustrated.  I don't think the fact of JFK's assassination can be ignored in terms of the United States loss of faith in Our Government and how that affects us all from then to now.  Addressing that has become a touchy subject.

I personally believe the Political Truth is a coup on 11/22/1963 led to a Presidential assassination.  Which led to a coup attempt on democracy by another president on 1/6/2021.

How to discuss such, civilly, IDK.  The Mod's should not have to police the site.  But it's an important aspect of the discussion history wise. 

40 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

It is not censorship to move Trump-centric threads to the Trump Thread Links, where they belong. 

This forum is about the JFKA. Recently an excellent post by Matt Allison on the torpedoes put into Carter was moved from the JFKA forum by moderators. I loved that post, and even contributed to it, but it was misplaced. 

Biden's deep-sixing of the JFK Records in perpetuity is relevant to the JFK. Larry Schnapf and the MFF are involved in that, and posting here. Biden is president now, and making the decisions now. 

Your broader theories and sentiments on the Trump political movement are fine, but within the Trump threads.

Possibly this thread was misplaced from the get-go.  

After all, 46% of voters pulled the lever for Trump, and they should be able to read the JFK Assassination debates without being subject to endless anti-Trump theories, or much worse, better left undiscussed. Prison toilet pictures are not likely to boost participation in the JFKA forum. 

One should recognize that Trump voters have nearly identical theories about the Biden voters, that the Biden voters have about Trump voters. Your doppelganger is out there somewhere, fulminating endlessly again Biden. 

I contend the JFKA forum should be inclusive, and welcome the full range of the political spectrum to the JFK forum---to discuss JFK issues. 

Ben - I asked Joe to move the thread because I found the broadcaster so obnoxious and racist that mentioning JFK wasn’t enough for me to want to leave it in place. I don’t really care that much, and think the thread would have died a quiet death but for the fact that you turned it into an anti Biden rant of sorts. Look, we are all upset at Biden, as we were with Trump, maybe more so now. But the dog whistles were more than high pitched, they were out and out racist, something hard to miss. When Trump’s army, especially the worst of them like this fellow, go low like that the only thing I wish to hear from you is agreement about how out of bounds he and others like him are without turning it into equal opportunity anti “””DONK””” rant. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Joe - would you consider moving the thread? 

Well, if the mods move it, I won't argue.

I did say I posted it because of this fellow's JFKA comments.

That made it a valid JFKA thread imo.

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Ben - I asked Joe to move the thread because I found the broadcaster so obnoxious and racist that mentioning JFK wasn’t enough for me to want to leave it in place. I don’t really care that much, and think the thread would have died a quiet death but for the fact that you turned it into an anti Biden rant of sorts. Look, we are all upset at Biden, as we were with Trump, maybe more so now. But the dog whistles were more than high pitched, they were out and out racist, something hard to miss. When Trump’s army, especially the worst of them like this fellow, go low like that the only thing I wish to hear from you is agreement about how out of bounds he and others like him are without turning it into equal opportunity anti “””DONK””” rant. 

Paul-

I disagree.

Noting that Biden is deep-sixing the JFK Records is not an anti-Biden rant.

I do not defame all Biden supporters, or say Biden and his followers are leading us to fascism or Nezism, etc.

There are plenty of arguments to be made about Donk censorship, alliance with the military-Deep-State, and weaponized prosecution----but they should be made in the Biden threads. Not here

(I no longer support either party, btw). 

Separately, one can scour the internet and find repulsive example of left-wingism--"The Libs of Tok-Tok" does this, for example. 

Then, those ugly left-wing images or articles can be re-posted here, said to represent the entire Democratic Party, and start the whole blue-red pissing wars again, and soon enough accusations of "nezis and fascists" are rife....and the JFKA debate looks like a sophomore's blog, and one few thinking adults want to be a part of. 

Bring on the prison toilets.

I don't think Joe wanted a discussion defaming all 'Phants...but due to some commentators, many discussions end up leading to to "Nezis and fascists." 

Indeed, anyone who mentions Biden is deep-sixing the JFK records is treated a diatribe on 'Phant fascists.

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I'm frustrated.  I don't think the fact of JFK's assassination can be ignored in terms of the United States loss of faith in Our Government and how that affects us all from then to now.  Addressing that has become a touchy subject.

I personally believe the Political Truth is a coup on 11/22/1963 led to a Presidential assassination.  Which led to a coup attempt on democracy by another president on 1/6/2021.

How to discuss such, civilly, IDK.  The Mod's should not have to police the site.  But it's an important aspect of the discussion history wise. 

RB--

I share some of your sentiments---in fact, I wonder if the intel-state effectively deposed or regime-changed four postwar Presidents: JFK, Nixon, Carter, and then Trump.  

I can probably discuss the first three, using tools we have all learned by looking that the JFKA. 

But that fourth topic cannot be discussed herein. Sooner or later, there will be braying about "Nezis and fascists."  

We have the Biden-Trump Thread Links. I think we can discuss our theories there, and the mods will not interfere, as long as conversations are civil. 

I look forward to civil conversations with you. 

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

BTW---I detest any sort of ID politics, racism or sexism, or other negative isms. 

I do not feel the need to reiterate my simple beliefs on these depressing matters repeatedly. 

Would that the 160 million employees of the US voted as a bloc....

Edited by Benjamin Cole

2 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

To quote the title of Rick Wilson's excellent book: Everything Trump Touches Dies.

Including this fourm.

Verily. There are good reasons to put Trump links and commentary off the JFKA Debates forum. 

I would say Trump has the reverse Midas touch when it comes to promoting detached, objective political conversations. 

3 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

To quote the title of Rick Wilson's excellent book: Everything Trump Touches Dies.

Including this forum.

The forum will survive Trump.

In fact, it will flourish once he fades from the everyday news scene.

And like the rest of society, we will all be less divided. Less angry at each other.

I really believe this.

No one can gaslight an entire nation like you know who.

6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

BTW---I detest any sort of ID politics, racism or sexism, or other negative isms. 

I do not feel the need to reiterate my simple beliefs on these depressing matters repeatedly. 

Posted without intentional irony, eh, Ben?  Geez...  🙄

You're a guy who has repeatedly lambasted Hillary, Joe Biden, and the "Donks" since you joined this forum, with your poorly conceptualized concepts of U.S. political history, while denying Trump's racist ID politics and unprecedented misconduct.

You're also the last person on this forum who should be censoring other members' evidence-based commentaries.

29 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Posted without intentional irony, eh, Ben?  Geez...  🙄

You're a guy who has repeatedly lambasted Hillary, Joe Biden, and the "Donks" since you joined this forum, with your poorly conceptualized concepts of U.S. political history, while denying Trump's racist ID politics and unprecedented misconduct.

You're also the last person on this forum who should be censoring other members' evidence-based commentaries.

Excellent commentary---for the Trump  thread. 

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul-

I disagree.

Noting that Biden is deep-sixing the JFK Records is not an anti-Biden rant.

I do not defame all Biden supporters, or say Biden and his followers are leading us to fascism or Nezism, etc.

There are plenty of arguments to be made about Donk censorship, alliance with the military-Deep-State, and weaponized prosecution----but they should be made in the Biden threads. Not here

(I no longer support either party, btw). 

Separately, one can scour the internet and find repulsive example of left-wingism--"The Libs of Tok-Tok" does this, for example. 

Then, those ugly left-wing images or articles can be re-posted here, said to represent the entire Democratic Party, and start the whole blue-red pissing wars again, and soon enough accusations of "nezis and fascists" are rife....and the JFKA debate looks like a sophomore's blog, and one few thinking adults want to be a part of. 

Bring on the prison toilets.

I don't think Joe wanted a discussion defaming all 'Phants...but due to some commentators, many discussions end up leading to to "Nezis and fascists." 

Indeed, anyone who mentions Biden is deep-sixing the JFK records is treated a diatribe on 'Phant fascists.

In other words, you’d rather deflect from this guys racist rant by saying he doesn’t represent all Trumpers, and then move on to the ‘Donks’. I know who you should watch, being equal opportunity and all. Tune in to John Stewart, or Russell Brand. Stewart is funnier of course, and his delivery not irritating. He is earnestly trying to find common ground and bemoaning endless divisionism, while making sure NOT to equate the sins of racism with the sins of wokeness for instance. A more honest commentator you will never find.