The DRE
John Roselli
Charles Nicoletti

Loran Hall

Badge Man

Eladio Del Valle
Herminio Diaz

My best guess. LHO shot to miss. 

But these guys had connections to the Miami Station. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

What a load of misleading cobblers.

Define what you mean by the deed? The deed implies action, ie pull the trigger.

The list mixes up potential shooters, with people or organisations that had a motive. 

This list is the same sort of guff you get from daytime television whenever they cover the event and have not analysed the evidence.

3 hours ago, Simon Andrew said:

The list mixes up potential shooters, with people or organisations that had a motive. 

Yes, I find grouping by motive more productive:

LHO - acting alone for who knows why

Right-wing extremists acting out of "patriotism"
 - A rogue CIA faction: led by Dulles or Angleton or ?
 - The MIC/Industrialists: e.g. Orriss Bell, Curtis LeMay

LBJ seeking power

State actors retaliating
 - Cuba 
 - Viet Nam

Mob retaliation

Oil tycoons acting out of greed: e.g. HL Hunt

Or some hybrid of these groups finding shared interests.   I don't consider Russia as having a substantial motive.  Nor did the Secret Service, although they surely covered up afterwards.

3 hours ago, Simon Andrew said:

What a load of misleading cobblers.

Define what you mean by the deed? The deed implies action, ie pull the trigger.

This list is the same sort of guff you get from daytime television whenever they cover the event and have not analysed the evidence.

Edited.

Edited by Michael Crane

There sure are a lot of non-shooters on your list.

If you're looking for a definitive answer, you need to separate the shooter(s) from the planner(s), and perhaps even the planner(s) from the facilitator(s).

8 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

So much talk of everything

Michael, so much talk of everything but not a mention of Israel.  (Anti-Semitic bias?)

What proof exists in this case is made for a CIA rogue op.  Chiefly involving James Angleton, who we know forced Whitten off the W.C./CIA job and put himself in place and lied and prevaricated to various requests and questions, principally the knowledge of Oswald in Mexico prior to the JFKA.  As Rocca told Helms, Jim was willing to 'wait out' the Commission.  Why would a CI chief wish to 'wait out' a government commission on the assassination of its president?

Cui Bono, who had the most to gain from the removal of JFK?  From your list it is clear that most people cite Mafia, LBJ, Texan Oil, JCS etc.  Why no mention of Israel?  Their military nuclear policy they considered absolutely vital to the survival of the country.  JFK's removal would clear the way for Dimona to proceed.  Mossad it is clear had James Angleton in their pocket and he had already betrayed U.S. policy, (nuclear non-proliferation) rather to favour Israel.  It was Angleton who had personal control of CIA's Israeli desk, or Special Operations Group, for his duration of his term as CI chief.  Were Mossad present in Dallas?  Wasn't it a Jew who silenced the accused assassin/patsy?  Among the researchers who consider Angleton the 'general manager' of Oswald and perhaps the entire plot are John Newman, Laurent Guyenot and with this Forum's Leslie Sharp who points to Lafitte's records of October '63 of JA's high-level gathering in D.C. for Operation 'Lancelot'.  Also, Ann Egerter's testimony to HSCA that she opened Oswald's 201 file in December '60, which points to Oswald being a CIA employee who had come under suspicion by CI/SIG.  (i.e. Angleton's investigation of Agency personnel who were suspected one way or another.)

I don't see how Mafia, LBJ, Cuban exiles, JCS, Texan oil or Uncle Tom Cobbley and all could qualify to control such a devious plot at such a high level.  It seems true that other agencies partook of the cover-up.  Who the shooters (plural) were, nobody will ever know, nor who primarily initiated the intent.  All this proof has been buried/shredded years back, all we are left with are pointers...in the direction of Langley and perhaps beyond.

I'll do my best to work on my own list for this thread. I generally avoid identifying specific suspects because I feel after doing so there's an occasional tendency to switch to defending a previously staked-out position and away from fairly considering any opposing information. But I don't see much harm in trying to sort through the names now and trying to determine who the most likely players were based on the evidence collected to date.

5 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Michael, so much talk of everything but not a mention of Israel.  (Anti-Semitic bias?)

What proof exists in this case is made for a CIA rogue op.  Chiefly involving James Angleton, who we know forced Whitten off the W.C./CIA job and put himself in place and lied and prevaricated to various requests and questions, principally the knowledge of Oswald in Mexico prior to the JFKA.  As Rocca told Helms, Jim was willing to 'wait out' the Commission.  Why would a CI chief wish to 'wait out' a government commission on the assassination of its president?

Cui Bono, who had the most to gain from the removal of JFK?  From your list it is clear that most people cite Mafia, LBJ, Texan Oil, JCS etc.  Why no mention of Israel?  Their military nuclear policy they considered absolutely vital to the survival of the country.  JFK's removal would clear the way for Dimona to proceed.  Mossad it is clear had James Angleton in their pocket and he had already betrayed U.S. policy, (nuclear non-proliferation) rather to favour Israel.  It was Angleton who had personal control of CIA's Israeli desk, or Special Operations Group, for his duration of his term as CI chief.  Were Mossad present in Dallas?  Wasn't it a Jew who silenced the accused assassin/patsy?  Among the researchers who consider Angleton the 'general manager' of Oswald and perhaps the entire plot are John Newman, Laurent Guyenot and with this Forum's Leslie Sharp who points to Lafitte's records of October '63 of JA's high-level gathering in D.C. for Operation 'Lancelot'.  Also, Ann Egerter's testimony to HSCA that she opened Oswald's 201 file in December '60, which points to Oswald being a CIA employee who had come under suspicion by CI/SIG.  (i.e. Angleton's investigation of Agency personnel who were suspected one way or another.)

I don't see how Mafia, LBJ, Cuban exiles, JCS, Texan oil or Uncle Tom Cobbley and all could qualify to control such a devious plot at such a high level.  It seems true that other agencies partook of the cover-up.  Who the shooters (plural) were, nobody will ever know, nor who primarily initiated the intent.  All this proof has been buried/shredded years back, all we are left with are pointers...in the direction of Langley and perhaps beyond.

To answer your question honestly,it's because I can't remember seeing an Israelian (is that a word?) suspect in all my time here or the books that I have read.

*Looks like I can add Jean Rene Souetre to the list.

Edited by Michael Crane

4 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I'll do my best to work on my own list for this thread. I generally avoid identifying specific suspects because I feel after doing so there's an occasional tendency to switch to defending a previously staked-out position and away from fairly considering any opposing information. But I don't see much harm in trying to sort through the names now and trying to determine who the most likely players were based on the evidence collected to date.

Please do.

For some reason alot of my threads go straight to the bottom.

Although this is not a diagram that I made myself,it does discuss a possible shot scenario which I also like to discuss.As you can see that others believe that there was more than a single gunman also.I myself believe in a 10-11 shot scenario.

Edited by Michael Crane

4 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Although this is not a diagram that I made myself,it does discuss a possible shot scenario which I also like to discuss.As you can see that others believe that there was more than a single gunman also.I myself believe in a 10-11 shot scenario.

Tell me more about (10) the nick in the chrome trim.

Hello Marjin,

Here is the only picture that I can find right now,but I will continue looking.

I just now seen your post at 5:33 PST

Bottom right.

Shot came from the rear.

A Review of Oliver Stone's JFK: Destiny Betrayed (Chapter 3) | Bob Fox

Edited by Michael Crane