The Education Forum

Who did the deed?

1 hour ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Tell me more about (10) the nick in the chrome trim.

What is hard to see is the arrow pointing to the hole in the chrome windshield frame.

main-qimg-b55641d342eb8def708bc043d6c6b756-lq

Look almost halfway down from the top in the middle to spot the hole in the frame.About 4 to 5 inches to the right of the visor (on the left) & a few inches up

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

BOOM!

small-arrow-points-at-a-bullet-hole-on-t

Some people have purported that hole is where the bubble top connected.

I do not know. It looks like a bullet strike. 

I know it is poor evidentiary procedure to destroy evidence, such as was in the JFK limo. 

3 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

What is hard to see is the arrow pointing to the hole in the chrome windshield frame.

main-qimg-b55641d342eb8def708bc043d6c6b756-lq

Look almost halfway down from the top in the middle to spot the hole in the frame.About 4 to 5 inches to the right of the visor (on the left) & a few inches up

Yes -- but u did not provide details of your shot-10.

Clearly the dent was made by a bullet, in Dealey Plaza

But who? how? when? why?

4 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Yes -- but u did not provide details of your shot-10.

Clearly the dent was made by a bullet, in Dealey Plaza

But who? how? when? why?

I didn't say that I agreed with all of the shot scenario's.

I do agree that there was a shot from the rear that caused a bullet hole in the chrome strip of the windshield.

I also believe in a shot that hit the floor pan in the limo.I think I read it in Fetzer's book "Murder in Dealey Plaza" when they stripped the limo & put in the new seats.

*One of the shots that isn't mentioned is what I believe is a shot that hit the Stemmons Freeway sign.

Edited by Michael Crane

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

I didn't say that I agreed with all of the shot scenario's.

I do agree that there was a shot from the rear that caused a bullet hole in the chrome strip of the windshield.

I also believe in a shot that hit the floor pan in the limo.I think I read it in Fetzer's book "Murder in Dealey Plaza" when they stripped the limo & put in the new seats.

*One of the shots that isn't mentioned is what I believe is a shot that hit the Stemmons Freeway sign.

Diagram......................... Ah yes i see now that u did say that that diagram was made by others -- i thort that u made it -- thats why i insisted that u draw a red line for shot-10 (dent in chrome trim) & explain the who where when why.

Shot-10......................... woz of course the 2nd last shot of Hickey's accidental autoburst -- the dent happened at Z310 (dent mentioned but red line missing in your dia).

The cracked windshield .............. woz made by Hickey's last shot -- the crack happened at Z312-Z313 (crack not mentioned in your dia).

There woz indeed a hole in the floorplan................ this was due to Oswald's shot-1 at pseudo-Z113 (Holland says Z103) -- but i am not aware of Fetzer mentioning this hole in his book Murder In Dealey Plaza -- do u know what Fetzer actually wrote?

Shot-5................................ Your dia shows a red line for shot-5 from the roof of the courthouse or whatever that building is & says that that might have been the shot that made the hole in the floorpan -- do u know where that dia for shot-5 came from? 

Here's my own list of people who I think were most significantally involved, based on the books I've read over the last few decades. This list is subject to revision, and in assembling it I've attempted to be neutral as I can be. Some people listed below may also fit into other categories, but I decided not to duplicate names for the sake of clarity. People listed in the same category are not meant to imply that I think they all had an equal level of knowledge and/or active involvement. I believe some ground level participants might have been under the impression they were part of a counter-assassination team. I didn't include names of people who were pressed into cooperating after the fact or comparatively minor operational players (though whether or not they were "minor" is subjective.) I also feel as if I should address my feelings on LBJ's possible involvement in a separate post. 

Top player:

Allen Dulles

Possible other top players:

Richard Helms

John J. McCloy

Lyndon Johnson

Organization and planning:

James Angleton

William King Harvey

Edward Lansdale

Close to ground level:

E. Howard Hunt

David Atlee Phillips

David Morales

Frank Sturgis

Roscoe White 

Jack Ruby

Possible close to ground level:

H.L. Hunt

Ground level:

Umbrella Man

Dark Complexioned Man

William "Tosh" Plumlee

Eugene Hale Brading

Bill Shelley

Lee Harvey Oswald

Possible ground level:

Malcolm Wallace

-

I think there were three teams of two, a shooter and a spotter, located 1. Knoll, 2. 6th floor TSBD, and 3. Dal-Tex building, with an additional two spotters on the street, D.C. Man and Umbrella Man. I believe Eugene Hale Brading was one of the two in the Dal-Tex building, and that Oswald was either outside the TSBD taking pictures or was stationed inside on the first floor most likely to wait for a phone call and/or to turn the building power off for the duration of the assassination. I think Oswald or Shelley were the ones who turned the power to the building off and back on from the first floor breakers, though it might have been someone else.

8 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Diagram......................... Ah yes i see now that u did say that that diagram was made by others -- i thort that u made it -- thats why i insisted that u draw a red line for shot-10 (dent in chrome trim) & explain the who where when why.

Shot-10......................... woz of course the 2nd last shot of Hickey's accidental autoburst -- the dent happened at Z310 (dent mentioned but red line missing in your dia).

The cracked windshield .............. woz made by Hickey's last shot -- the crack happened at Z312-Z313 (crack not mentioned in your dia).

There woz indeed a hole in the floorplan................ this was due to Oswald's shot-1 at pseudo-Z113 (Holland says Z103) -- but i am not aware of Fetzer mentioning this hole in his book Murder In Dealey Plaza -- do u know what Fetzer actually wrote?

Shot-5................................ Your dia shows a red line for shot-5 from the roof of the courthouse or whatever that building is & says that that might have been the shot that made the hole in the floorpan -- do u know where that dia for shot-5 came from? 

I can't remember positively if Fetzer mentioned this in Murder in Dealey Plaza,but I am heavily leaning that way.

Shot number 5 in the scenario is probably the bullet cartridge that Robert Groden bought from the man who found it on I believe the County Records Building.This bullet was from a 30-06 rifle.

*I am having tremendous difficulty believing that a shot went through the windshield & hit President Kennedy in the throat.I'd like to believe that the shot went over the windshield,but absolutely came from the South Knoll where Tosh Plumlee said he heard a shot to his left and smelled gunpowder.

Edited by Michael Crane

I certainly would love to have my old Photobucket account.As you may know that millions of pictures were lost when tinypic.com went out of business.

Here is a different diagram that once again...I did not make.

Edited by Michael Crane

Kennedy 4 shots & 4 hits )  2 hits from the front & 2 hits from the rear.

Connally minimum 2 shots & 2 hits ) 2 Hits from the rear & possibly 3 shots and 3 hits all from the rear.

Edited by Michael Crane

19 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

To answer your question honestly,it's because I can't remember seeing an Israelian (is that a word?) suspect in all my time here or the books that I have read.

Oh well Michael, allow me.

Mossad figure and future Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin, (in November '63), was then a high ranking military officer, purportedly on a military briefing tour, was in Dallas at the time of JFK's assassination, according to Rabin's widow.  (Final Judgment-Michael Collins Piper) 

'What has been shown beyond a reasonable doubt, at any rate, is that Angleton, the central CIA player in the plot, was in reality more controlled by Mossad than by CIA itself.' (The Unspoken Kennedy Truth-Laurent Guyenot)

AND, let's not forget that Mr Ruby was a Yiddish speaking Rubenstein who told both his rabbi and his defence lawyer, "I did it for the Jews."  It was Jack who when stalking after Oswald in the Dallas Police Dept., was posing as a news reporter with a number of Yiddish speaking out of town, supposed journalists.

AND, George DeMohrenschildt was found dead with a bullet through his head.  It was ruled a suicide, but the Sherriff's report mentions that in his last months he complained that 'the Jews' and 'Jewish mafia' were out to get him.  His wife also told Jim Marrs that her husband thought that 'the Jewish Mafia' were out to get him.

42 minutes ago, Norman T. Field said:

"George DeMohrenschildt was found dead with a bullet through his head". 

The cause of death was a shotgun. 

He may have been suicided.