The Education Forum

Marina Oswald

It seems to me that LHO was just dangling himself.  The Soviets did not want him, and I think this was a harsh reality for him.  

But LHO was tracked by intelligence by the CIA/FBi, KGB, also French, Cuban and possible Israeli.  

James Hosty told me that if there was a spy in the family, it was Marina.  I agree with that...

Marina was the spy and George DeM was a conduit...

Edited by Pamela Brown

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Marina was the spy and George DeM was a conduit...

I'm sorry, but that is a ludicrous statement with ZERO hard evidence to back it up - particularly that a woman in Marina's Texas-era situation would be seen as an asset to any intelligence operation.

6 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

I'm sorry, but that is a ludicrous statement with ZERO hard evidence to back it up - particularly that a woman in Marina's Texas-era situation would be seen as an asset to any intelligence operation.

Ludicrous is strong. It's not. Speculative? Sure. Marina or any Russian entering the US at that time would and should be suspect. The US was the largest theater of operations for the KGB at the time. Probably still is.

Saying there is no evidence is fair (I'm not aware of any) but the idea isn't exactly "flying saucers". It's quite possible.

On 4/14/2023 at 10:35 AM, Jonathan Cohen said:

That reply seems a bit over-the-top. 

This happens to be simply an assertion.  

21 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Ludicrous is strong. It's not. Speculative? Sure. Marina or any Russian entering the US at that time would and should be suspect. The US was the largest theater of operations for the KGB at the time. Probably still is.

Saying there is no evidence is fair (I'm not aware of any) but the idea isn't exactly "flying saucers". It's quite possible.

I think LHO realized there was more to Marina than he knew, and for that reason kept trying to distance himself from her...

Lee Oswald knew that his relationship with Marina was going South.

She was growing more and more disaffected toward him in so many major ways.

She boldly shared with Jeanne De Mohrenschildt how Lee didn't come close to satisfying her sexually. How he would rather read his books than meet her needs.

She also said to Jeanne De..."look at this idiot." He buys guns when we need family items.

Jeanne De stated she was really taken back by Marina's blunt statements regards her strong dislike and unhappiness with Lee.

Jeanne De told Marina she would be divorcing Lee eventually. And how she needed to learn English to make a way for herself.

Marina was also affected by the White Russians who had done so well financially. She didn't want to live the barely making it life with Lee she had known.

I think so many people that met and interacted with her were trying to affect her into leaving Lee.

Ruth Paine didn't like Lee at all.

Without saying it directly to Marina, I am sure Ruth Paine gave body language signals to her that weren't Lee favorable.

When Peter Gregory watched Marina make a misstep with baby Junie in her arms and fall on her back and witnessed Lee's cruel reaction to her including chastising her for putting baby Junie in harm's way...you can be sure he hated Lee for that.

Most of the talk with the White Russians regards Marina and Lee most probably centered on their dislike of Lee and wishing Marina to leave him.

Lee's crazy dangerous schemes for sure also added to Marina's disaffection.

I think Ruth Paine was relieved for Marina when Lee was killed by Jack Ruby.

Maybe Marina herself felt some relief from all the stress of living with Lee after he was killed as well?

Edited by Joe Bauer

Marina was the WCR.  She had claimed Lee had killed JFK and taken a pot-shot at Gen. Walker. 

When Marina recanted her WC testimony there was no more WCR.  

However, Marina's recanting may have been done to attract the CT crowd...which it did, for some time.

Then Judyth was trotted out, to take on the CTs from another direction.

I consider all of this part of the ongoing coverup...

On 4/15/2023 at 1:56 PM, Pamela Brown said:

I think LHO realized there was more to Marina than he knew, and for that reason kept trying to distance himself from her...

Pamela,

There is that.

Also, Marina was a Cancer, and Lee was a Libra. Their astrological signs were squared. They would find it really, really hard to get along.

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Marina recanted her WC testimony...

No, she didn't. She just changed her opinion about whether LHO killed JFK (after she had been inundated, no doubt, with various crackpot [and unsupported] conspiracy theories over the years).

But Marina never "recanted" any substantive facts relating to Lee Oswald -- such as the two major facts that many conspiracy theorists, still to this day, think Marina was lying about:

1. Lee admitting to Marina that he had taken a shot at General Walker.

and

2. Marina confirming that she took the backyard photos of LHO.

Reclaiming-History-Book-Excerpts-Regardi

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Marina was the WCR. .... When Marina recanted her WC testimony there was no more WCR.

What a silly statement that is.

Edited by David Von Pein

3 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Distance himself from her? What are you talking about?

He did not live with Marina on their return to Texas, and tried to have her sent back to the USSR. 

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

No, she didn't. She just changed her opinion about whether LHO killed JFK (after she had been inundated, no doubt, with various crackpot [and unsupported] conspiracy theories over the years).

But Marina never "recanted" any substantive facts relating to Lee Oswald -- such as the two major facts that many conspiracy theorists, still to this day, think Marina was lying about:

1. Lee admitting to Marina that he had taken a shot at General Walker.

and

Reclaiming-History-Book-Excerpts-Regardi

Marina's recanting nullified the WCR in my book.  Why do you see that as 'silly'? 

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Pamela,

There is that.

Also, Marina was a Cancer, and Lee was a Libra. Their astrological signs were squared. They would find it really, really hard to get along.

Steve Thomas

Well, that settles it!

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Woo hoo! We can piggyback and have ANOTHER BYP discussion right here (why not?)

So Marina takes the first picture, hands the Reflex camera to Lee to advance the film, takes it back from Lee and shoots another picture. This would be 133a and 133b.

When you compare these pics the backgrounds look pretty much the same. Kind of interesting that on a late March day that the records show a 12 mph wind, the vegetation looks identical. Very interesting indeed!

3-133b10.jpg

133-a.jpg

Pamela-Brown-Forum-Quote.png

David Von Pein said:

14 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Marina's recanting nullified the WCR in my book.  Why do you see that as 'silly'? 

You think Marina's testimony was the sole basis for the WC finding LHO guilty of two murders? Come now. Let's not forget about the dozens of other things pointing to Lee Oswald's guilt, outlined here:

XX.+Oswald+Is+Guilty+Blog+Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein