The Education Forum

Marina Oswald

21 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Nah Pam, not so.  Back In the U.S.S.R., the Ukraine girls really knock me out, they leave the West behind.  Marina was a prostitute for KGB, she was directed to Oswald, who fell in love and married her.  She was a reluctant spy for Minsk KGB to report on the American defector.  It is apparent that she hit on Robert Webster too.  Even though Lee & Marina had KGB links in Minsk, both severed these links on their arrival in U.S.  Lee had completed his 'dangle' and Marina wanted out of the poverty. 

Er...Pete...my name is Pamela.  "Pam"  happens to be an altar persona created through trauma-based mind control.

Oh, thanks for the Beatles' cite too.  Charming...

Your opinion about Marina, I don't think we are in disagreement. There is a name now for what the Russian girls were doing...red robin, or something like that. Honey traps.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee was a "somebody" in Minsk.

This unusual American. 

Lee was a nobody back here in the U.S.

Marina would often say in her WC testimony about her living situation here she wasn't down about living in small apartments, even one with cock roaches, hardly any furniture, no bed for Junie, no TV or other extravagances.

She was raised in Russia where everyone lived in even smaller sized residences. Meat wasn't always on the table.

Yet, after a year or two here in the U.S. she had to have become disenchanted with her and Lee's lowest income lifestyle. Especially after being exposed to the Dallas White Russian community where most of them were doing quite well.

I always felt that in her public statements and testimony, Marina downplayed her unhappiness with Lee and their life together.

Truth be told I believe she was miserable the last half of her time here with Lee.

She was open about this with Jeanne DeMorhenschildts.

Lee was an idiot for buying guns when they needed family items. Lee didn't satisfy her sexually. 

Lee was hard on her regards many things. Smoking, learning English, her White Russian material wealth envy, on and on.

Lee's inability to drive and their dependency on others when they needed rides.

His crazy schemes like the Walker shooting were just the final straw.

Was Marina a "honey pot" in Russia?

She was for sure one of the most attractive young ladies in Minsk.

Norman Mailer once lustfully gushed about her blue eyes shining radiantly as diamonds.

Edited by Joe Bauer

4 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Lee was a "somebody" in Minsk.

This unusual American. 

Lee was a nobody back here in the U.S.

Marina would often say in her WC testimony about her living situation here she wasn't down about living in small apartments, one with cock roaches, hardly any furniture, no bed for Junie, no extravagances.

She was raised in Russia where everyone lived in even smaller sized residences. Meat wasn't always on the table.

Yet, after a year or two here in the U.S. she had to have become disenchanted with her and Lee's lowest income lifestyle. Especially after being exposed to the Dallas White Russian community where most of them were doing quite well.

I always felt that in her public statements and testimony, Marina downplayed her unhappiness with Lee and their life together.

I think she was miserable the last half of her time here with Lee.

She was open about this with Jeanne DeMorhenschildts.

Lee was an idiot for buying guns when they needed family items. Lee didn't satisfy her sexually. 

Lee was hard on her regards many things. Smoking, learning English, her White Russian material wealth envy, on and on.

Was Marina a "honey pot" in Russia?

She was for sure one of the most attractive young ladies in Minsk.

Norman Mailer once lustfully gushed about her blue eyes shining radiantly as diamonds.

Finally.. a sensible, "everyone is a spy but there's no evidence"-free assessment of Lee and Marina's relationship. Thank you, Joe.

15 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

The FBI could not identify the bullets retrieved from Tippit as being fired from the Oswald handgun to the exclusion of all other firearms.

~obligatory sigh~

But the shells dumped at the Tippit murder scene are a different story, as you no doubt know.

And how many gunmen were seen dumping shells at 10th & Patton?

And who did the witnesses say that ONE gunman was?

And what gun did Oswald have on his person when arrested? (Answer: Smith & Wesson Revolver No. V510210 --- aka: The gun that killed J.D. Tippit.)

But conspiracists always want to fixate on the bullets themselves, never the shells. And I can see why, of course. Because those shells convict Lee Harvey Oswald and no other person on the planet.

Edited by David Von Pein

I really don't know who killed Tippit but if it was Larry Crafard there is a strong resemblance that could have confused witnesses. I don't like cherry-picking witness testimonies but at least one witness testimony would likely have been deemed worthless in a court of law. Unfortunately that witness seemed to be the WC "star" witness implicating Oswald in Tippit's murder. There is a discussion going on in this thread regarding shooting skills that the gunman possessed which Oswald likely did not.

larry crafard.jpg

Edited by Charles Blackmon

Ha, those two jackets sure do look similar.

Is that the jacket Craford wore on his 3 to 4 night and day hitchhiking journey through the end of November cold upper Midwest after he took off from his Jack Ruby job with no notice at all the day after JFK was shot or the day his boss rubbed out the only person on Earth that could have led us to the truth about who shot JFK?

I have become much more interested in Curtis Craford the more I read about him and study his WC testimony.

Even the WC questioners just could not buy Craford's meandering and conflicting hitchhiking story testimony.

His leaving the Carousel at the time he did and in the way he did and his whole hitchhiking story shouted suspicion.

He ran away from the Carousel like a scared rabbit and they wanted to know why.

If his boss was just this totally innocent guy regards anything to do with the JFKA why coldly abandon him without any notice in his moment of great grief like that?

And if you read Craford's WC testimony about details in his hitchhiking story...it's laughable in it's obvious made up take.

Every meal he had cost the same exact amount...$1.50 cents.

He made up models of cars he said he rode in. Crazy stories about who picked him up. Conversations he had with them.

At times he would be walking 15 miles at midnight on dark open roads? With his arm and raised thump sticking out when a car happened to drive by every few hours?

He eventually makes his way right up next to the Canadian border? Says he wanted to see his sister in upper Michigan because she hadn't responded to his last letter to her?

My gut feeling is Craford saw and overheard much more in his time at the Carousel than he would ever reveal.

He also was firm in his testimony that he felt Ruby's roommate George Senator was without a doubt queer.

What a crazy circus carnie type character Curtis Craford/Crafard really was. Toothless, wandering, hitchhiking thousands of miles on a spur of the moment urge?

With just $7 in his pocket? Broke when he arrived in Michigan?

With a big toothless grin:

Hi sis!

I'm stinky, dirty, broke, hungry, sleep needing and scared too.

Just the loving brother you can't wait to have arrived at your doorstep...right?

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 4/20/2023 at 8:31 AM, Pete Mellor said:

Is it rolling Bob?

According to senior staff officers from the Minsk KGB Counterintelligence School & Department 1 of the 2nd Chief Directorate H.Q., ex-marine Lee Harvey Oswald was an agent of the KGB, and was one before he met his future wife, Marina.  The Minsk Ukrainian KGB had recruited Marina as a 'swallow' (Soviet female prostitute) for use in sexual entrapment operations.  Marina was directed against Oswald, who fell in love with her, when he was living in Minsk.       (CIA Counterintelligence Information Report. RIF: 104-10014-10056.)

Good one Pete. Never seen that. Pretty much ends that controversy. Several different sources corroborating it.

Edited by Bob Ness

did you read on page 2 of the memo what was meant by an "agent" ?

"It was common practice in a UKGB to claim a foreigner living in its region as an agent. A regional UKGB would forward the subject's physical description, age, and any other information it gathered to KGB Headquarters, claiming the subject as a foreign agent. Such regionally claimed agents were not agents in the classic sense, rather they were an attempt by the regional UKGB to gain prestige." [emphasis added]

so Oswald was NOT a KGB agent by the way that term is traditionally understood. 

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

He eventually makes his way right up next to the Canadian border? Says he wanted to see his sister in upper Michigan because she hadn't responded to his last letter to her?

This is a very spooky coincidence (I know, no coincidences in the JFKA) but I was living with my family in the U.P. of Michigan at the time. Just old enough to be told about and remember what happened on 11/22/63.