The Education Forum

The three tramps mystery

1 hour ago, Paul Cummings said:

Phillip Twombly not Bruce. Yes, it does appear you've hijacked this thread.

Apologies Paul, but I was careful in my prior comment to emphasize that I wasn't suggesting that your Philip Twombly was Bruce Twombly attorney; but that given Phillip's background which appears to be elevated within the national financial milieu, there might be a chance that Philip and Bruce were related. 

I know how contentious "dot connecting" is among many in this community; I also know that "propinquity" is a concept employed by District Attorneys around the country when prosecuting complicated cases in particular mob related, as well as white collar crimes (one and the same in many instances).

The background to why Dallas was the only city considered for Lancelot Project by Angleton and Skorzeny is laid out in the vignette I provided with the caveat that it required me to share personal anecdotes.  I stand by the piece.  I did not set out to derail this thread any more than those who introduced forensics and ballistics in a deliberation related to the tramps might have meant to.  I'll leave it at that.

So, what is your evidence that Philip Twombly ordered Chauncey Holt to Dallas to be found sleeping on a train and subsequently paraded through Dealey just after the assassination in Dallas by Dallas Police officers who reported to whom? And have you asked why Twombly only directed Holt and not the other two tramps?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Apologies Paul, but I was careful in my prior comment to emphasize that I wasn't suggesting that your Philip Twombly was Bruce Twombly attorney; but that given Phillip's background which appears to be elevated within the national financial milieu, there might be a chance that Philip and Bruce were related. 

I know how contentious "dot connecting" is among many in this community; I also know that "propinquity" is a concept employed by District Attorneys around the country when prosecuting complicated cases in particular mob related, as well as white collar crimes (one and the same in many instances).

The background to why Dallas was the only city considered for Lancelot Project by Angleton and Skorzeny is laid out in the vignette I provided with the caveat that it required me to share personal anecdotes.  I stand by the piece.  I did not set out to derail this thread any more than those who introduced forensics and ballistics in a deliberation related to the tramps might have meant to.  I'll leave it at that.

So, what is your evidence that Philip Twombly ordered Chauncey Holt to Dallas to be found sleeping on a train and subsequently paraded through Dealey just after the assassination in Dallas by Dallas Police officers who reported to whom? And have you asked why Twombly only directed Holt and not the other two tramps?

Lois Gibson staked her career on identifying Holt as the oldest Tramp. There's also a youtube video which I message to you did you watch that?

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files Original/A Disk/Assassination Symposium 11-91/Item 04c.pdf

Edited by Paul Cummings

11 hours ago, Paul Cummings said:

Lois Gibson staked her career on identifying Holt as the oldest Tramp. There's also a youtube video which I message to you did you watch that?

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files Original/A Disk/Assassination Symposium 11-91/Item 04c.pdf

I haven't watched the video yet, but I will.

I think it goes without saying that many careers have been staked on similar if not more significant leads. I don't know how Holt — as the oldest Tramp — shifts the investigation unless it can be established who placed him in that scenario? That's the essence of my pushback here, @Paul Cummings

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but the Tall Tramp told investigators in 1992 that a 4th man was in the Tramps’ cell: Woodrow Noble. What a memory he had!

https://web.archive.org/web/20131223105244/http://jfkassassinationfiles.com/fbi_124-10273-10381

Edited by Denis Morissette

11 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

I haven't watched the video yet, but I will.

I think it goes without saying that many careers have been staked on similar if not more significant leads. I don't know how Holt — as the oldest Tramp — shifts the investigation unless it can be established who placed him in that scenario? That's the essence of my pushback here, @Paul Cummings

Yet, you push back because it doesn't fit your narrative of your book. That's the issue.

19 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

Paul Cummings, do you have a 60s photo of Holt? One as close as 1963 as possible would be best.

I don't believe these are from the 60's but outside the Tramps photos this is in his book.

holtpictures.jpg

1 hour ago, Paul Cummings said:

Agree to disagree. I'll take an expert over you any day when it comes to the Three Tramps.

I seem to remember it was proven Hunt lied about where he was that day... 

In one of the panorama images of DP looking South across Elm (with someone who looks alot like Pablo Neruda seen on the grass as well as appearing in a number of photos in DP)

Of course I could be completely wrong here... having looking at many images of Hunt I am more likely to believe this was him than the old Tramp.  Yet as usual, it's all up for discussion and subjectivity

image.thumb.jpeg.1ffa28fd2fbdaf17a428b750c8210f8e.jpeg

Edited by David Josephs

3 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

These are the 3 tramps. 

Doyle, Abrams and Gedney.

No mystery.

Then please explain WISE's 1992 interview report about his wandering back and forth between DPD and Sheriff with these three men both released and not released that day.

You truly do not have any substantial way to authentic your conclusions.  From my time here I understood the man at the top to be Harrelson.  The middle is not a match for Sturgis as so many may claim and the bottom is not Hunt...

I definitely appreciate your POV - yet given the duality and subterfuge at virtually ever turn and within every item of evidence... how do you dismiss all that to conclude these are the same men who were both released, and not?

Thanks Matt.