The Education Forum

Big claims in new book

Cory Santos

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the link, very big claims indeed

I 'll copy most of the Nov. 7, 2023 announcement here for future references/search/...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNDER COVER OF NIGHT: The United States Air Force and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy

by Sean Fetter

The days of fatuous government fiction and weak researchers' myths are over – forever.   Under Cover of Night makes every previous official (and unofficial) narrative about the JFK assassination utterly and deservedly obsolete.

An American historian and investigative journalist has linked senior officers of the United States Air Force to the bloody 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Assassination expert and author Sean Fetter has performed 40 years of stunning original research, detailed investigation, in-depth interviews and extremely advanced analysis of the JFK assassination – the worst political crime in American history.

Fetter uncovered staggering evidence that several top USAF generals – at the Pentagon itself and at key additional locations across North America – had foreknowledge of the JFK assassination, and knowingly acted in furtherance of the crime.

Fetter's groundbreaking discoveries are documented in his extraordinary new two-volume book, Under Cover of Night: The United States Air Force and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy.

The stunning two-volume hardcover book is published by Arlington Press LLC – a leading American publisher specializing in exceptional non-fiction of distinction and significance. Both volumes of Under Cover of Night will be available for purchase online at Amazon.com beginning on Tuesday, November 14th, 2023.

Under Cover of Night is the first truly serious, comprehensive and accurate work about the JFK assassination which has ever been produced by anyone.

The riveting two-volume book features the staggering results of Fetter's penetrating and detailed interviews of some fifty (50) key Air Force personnel – unimpeachable military witnesses who were strangely never interviewed by the "Warren" Commission in the 1960s, nor by the HSCA in the 1970s, nor by the ARRB in the 1990s.

Fetter's shocking original discoveries are further proven by previously unseen government documents and other key records which he uncovered exclusively – items that were never found or reviewed by any official body, nor by any national media, nor by lesser JFK researchers.

Sean Fetter personally discovered indisputable and irrefutable new evidence of numerous previously unknown and unreported acts which were vital to the JFK assassination, including:

·         The leading role of two senior American politicians in the JFK plot

·         The true origin, purpose, motive, nature and chronology of the JFK plot

·         Secret criminal events in Dealey Plaza, Dallas

·         Secret criminal events at Parkland Hospital in Dallas

·         Secret criminal events at Love Field in Dallas

·         Secret criminal events at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland

·         Secret criminal events at Bethesda Naval Hospital in Maryland

·         Rewards and payoffs to U. S. military personnel connected to the JFK plot

A tenacious and dedicated investigator who is not interested in government lies, vague "theories" or flimsy "hypotheses," Sean Fetter sought and found real witnesses (with extremely high-level security clearances!), real evidence, real photos and real documents. By intelligently locating, carefully assembling and thoroughly analyzing those vitally important sources, Fetter has totally rewritten the history of the JFK assassination.
Hardcover / 7 x 10 inches / Two volumes / + 100 images in total.

Volume I: 536 pages
Volume II: 544 pages

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

16 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Under Cover of Night is the first truly serious, comprehensive and accurate work about the JFK assassination which has ever been produced by anyone.

I had to chuckle at this one. 

Fetter has a couple of social media pages where he's making lots of posts about how good his new book will be. I don't mean that as a jibe. If his book is going to be good, great, but there is currently very little online about it. The listed publisher doesn't have an ordering page, and there are no previews anywhere online.

I tend to buy whichever big fat multi volume JFK assassination books come out - I own Flammonde's and I own Walt Brown's in ebook form. I'll potentially grab this one too unless details ever suggest it's dire and not worth reading. That noted, I've emailed Fetter and asked if he can give more details or a preview to anyone interested.

Fetter is the co-author (with Scott Murkin) of a 1985 article for THE ARGUS on Lifton's work. There's little else online about him and his books. But it's always fun when some guy buried away in his house has been working for decades on a JFK book. 

Anthony, can you link to that piece from 1985?

I would like to read it before I invest a lot of time and money in this one

More on Fetter, since his press release doesn't mention it.

Sean Fetter is an American historian and investigative journalist - and the foremost analyst of the JFK assassination. His in-depth investigation of the president's slaying has spanned 40 years.In addition to his groundbreaking historical research and analysis, Fetter has worked as a journalist in radio news, print news, and television news. His media experience includes award-winning reporting; award-winning commentary; editing; producing; on-air program hosting; and breaking news coverage.Fetter wrote and reported and produced important news stories that were carried nationally by the Associated Press and by CNN. He also conducted in-depth interviews with a variety of figures ranging from American civil rights activist Ralph David Abernathy to Soviet dissident Tatiana Yankelevich.

3 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Fetter has a couple of social media pages where he's making lots of posts about how good his new book will be. I don't mean that as a jibe. If his book is going to be good, great, but there is currently very little online about it. The listed publisher doesn't have an ordering page, and there are no previews anywhere online.

I tend to buy whichever big fat multi volume JFK assassination books come out - I own Flammonde's and I own Walt Brown's in ebook form. I'll potentially grab this one too unless details ever suggest it's dire and not worth reading. That noted, I've emailed Fetter and asked if he can give more details or a preview to anyone interested.

Fetter is the co-author (with Scott Murkin) of a 1985 article for THE ARGUS on Lifton's work. There's little else online about him and his books. But it's always fun when some guy buried away in his house has been working for decades on a JFK book. 

Hadn't heard of Flammondes book before. Here is a link:

https://www.abebooks.com/first-edition/Kennedy-Assassination-Conspiracy-Indices-America-Book/31327611957/bd

It says there are illustrations. Are there alot if illustrations in it?

Yeah, there's a good number of illustrations scattered through Flammonde's books, including some rare ones, but many of the pics aren't of great quality. 

Flammonde's work was actually a multi volume set, pictured below (on my kitchen table just now). One volume was an expanded reprint of an earlier book he'd done on the Garrison case years before, and the rest were new. 

I had a funny experience ordering it in 2008. Paris had nearly sold out, and gave me the address for ordering. Paris then sent me emails reminding me there were 20 copies left, 15 copies left, 10 copies left etc, while we both waited for my cheque to show up. Then at the last minute (from memory) he sent me a reminder email which suggested that he'd mistakenly given me the wrong address, and so it looked like my cheque would likely never show up in time. The books weren't cheap. I bit my tongue for an evening, rather than saying anything I possibly shouldn't. The next morning I checked my email, and Paris had written "Huzzah! Your cheque has arrived!". He then signed a card so I could pop signatures into each edition, and I received them all a week or two later.

PARIS.jpg