The Education Forum

RFK Jr and his petition to Open the Files

James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

You assessment is incorrect; there are many Trump talking points I do not repeat. 

Haven’t noticed.

You conflate my skepticism of Donks with being "for" Trump or the GOP.

No Ben, you reliably repeat Trump talking points.  I see you never criticize Trump for the fortunes he and his daughter made off the Chinese, the Saudis, and others — of which there is ample evidence — but you’ll repeat without proof every accusation against Biden.  Hard partisan.

You also conflate my belief that people are innocent until proven guilty in an open court of law with being "pro-Trump." 

Not at all.  I equate your baseless smears on Biden with being pro-Trump.

I am also skeptical of the 'Phants, and Trump. 

That’s your front, we get it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, William Paris said:

WP--

I agree with you. 

The legacy media has treated RFK2 with astonishing antipathy. 

Despite that, RFK2 appears to be gaining in the polls---I think this reflects the public's growing disillusionment with the increasingly insulated, globalist, self-serving and elite major parties. 

Well, a long time to the election.

Biden's cognitive decline is a sad topic. Biden may also face the "keffiyeh" problem, if the work wing of Team Donk keeps flying Palestinian flags at Donk gatherings. 

In the same vein, Trump has alienated almost everyone he has ever worked with, and has nearly zero institutional support. 

Maybe there is a shot for RFK2. If he does not get shot. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

@Benjamin Cole similar to Alina Habba, you don’t seem to have a grasp of the US judicial system, let alone the specifics of Colorado law with regard to the 14th Amendment Section 3.

Trump will have his day, but do you really think he is going to testify under oath before the Colorado Supreme Court related to meetings and plans leading to the Jan. 6 insurrection at the nation’s Capitol?  Perjury is a felony as well.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

10 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

@Benjamin Cole similar to Alina Habba, you don’t seem to have a grasp of the US judicial system, let alone the specifics of Colorado law with regard to the 14th Amendment Section 3.

Trump will have his day, but do you really think he is going to testify under oath before the Colorado Supreme Court related to meetings and plans leading to the Jan. 6 insurrection at the nation’s Capitol?  Perjury is a felony as well.

I have not been following that story. 

Regardless of the specifics of Colorado law, I am uncomfortable with a sitting judge declaring a defendant guilty of insurrection, as a declaration of fact, and not one based on a finding of a court. 

Where Trump finds his lawyers is a mystery. Ms. Habba is certainly attractive, but seems a little out of her element in such a trial.

She is a Syrian Christian, a self-made woman and admirable, but is that the right lawyer?

That's about as much as I know. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

@Benjamin Cole I’m fairly certain the two most qualified Constitutional scholars, Tribe and Luttig, wouldn’t be swayed by your discomfort.  

CREW will see this to the US Supreme Court, but whether Roberts agrees to hear it is yet to be determined. Considering the heat Thomas (and wife Ginni) and Alito have drawn, not to mention the investigation into Trump backer’s having paid Kavanaugh’s cc debt, would they dare?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

On 11/27/2023 at 7:39 PM, Leslie Sharp said:

Hypothetically, if the remaining records pertain to foreign governments that were and still are our strongest international allies, would Trump and Biden be justified in refusing to release the final tranche.

If RFK2 only views the assassination in Dallas through the constricted lens of THE CIA, THE US Military, THE US Government and disgruntled Cubans, I can see why he might fail to recognize there could be another persistent threat to national security: the collapse of critical international strategic and diplomatic alliances.

What if the files expose, for instance, that elements inside the governments of Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, France, Italy, Germany, Argentina, Chile, Egypt, Israel and/or South Africa, or Ukraine and NATO, were complicit in their silence or worse.

Can we in fact be certain “our friends allied against ‘communism’” are not still withholding records of what they knew of the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy. (I’m thinking in particular of the Vatican, SDECE / DST, and INTERPOL.) What might have been the contemporary repercussions of those revelations during the chaos of the Trump administration. Could Biden risk the fragile global balance while cleaning up after Trump.

Perhaps Robert Jr.’s myopia is reason for concern. Who is he listening to.

Yeah there are occasions where we're restricted  by agreements or treaties from revealing information. I don't know of any here but it is possible. I believe the UKs official secrets act demands restrictions that we have to abide by for that reason for example.

24 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

@Benjamin Cole I’m fairly certain the two most qualified Constitutional scholars, Tribe and Luttig, wouldn’t be swayed by your discomfort.  

CREW will see this to the US Supreme Court, but whether Roberts agrees to hear it is yet to be determined. Considering the heat Thomas (and wife Gianni) and Alito have drawn, not to mention the investigation into Trump backer’s having paid Kavanaugh’s cc debt, would they dare?

Btw, I understand if you place crystals around your abode, you will get tremendous results. Give it a whirl. It can't hurt. 

"That is, the city of Taos, Chaco Canyon, and El Santuario de Chimayo are all purported to be centers of energy pouring out of the earth"

@Benjamin Cole Trump has the institutional support of Heritage — the force behind Project 2025 — the NRA, ACU/CPAC, Alliance for Defense of Freedom and dozens of Christian Nationalist orgs under their wing, and it looks like ALEC is still hedging bets and backing Trump. 
alecexposed.org

and of course there is America First Works and America First Policy Institute, the brainchildren of Proto-Fascist Steve Miller.

and don’t forget co-defendant in the Georgia Rico trial John Eastman’s very own Claremont Institute and sister-in-ideology Hillsdale College.

And for a complete see list of Right-wing think tanks that drove Trump policy, see https://projects.prepublication.org

So, promoting Trump as some up-from-his-boot-straps populist reveals a mental block of some degree. Is that why the term “cult” is so appropriate.

5 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

So, promoting Trump as some up-from-his-boot-straps populist reveals a mental block of some degree. Is that why the term “cult” is so appropriate.

Ben's political affiliations are firmly entrenched in the Trump fantasy world; his occasional affectation of non-partisanship is a ruse for only the most gullible.

@Bob Ness fairly sure the same applies to the current iteration of INTERPOL.  And, think about upsetting apple carts inside NATO in the midst of Putin’s war against Ukraine.  

The Joint Chiefs were meeting with the Bundeswehr of the Federal Republic of Germany in the Gold Room at the Pentagon on Friday the 22nd.  Several of those generals were the top brass of NATO and at least two had a history with Gehlen org and  INTERPOL which was founded by “former” Nazi officials.  Are details of that history captured in the remaining files.

Spain, then Ireland next.

On 11/30/2023 at 12:13 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

Regardless of the specifics of Colorado law, I am uncomfortable with a sitting judge declaring a defendant guilty of insurrection, as a declaration of fact, and not one based on a finding of a court. 

Ben this is nonsense. That is a finding of a court. Please read your response before hitting submit. FCS what do you think the judge's finding was? It's no wonder why people think you're cloaking your Trumpinosis hahaha!

On 11/30/2023 at 1:13 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

Isn't that judge's declaration of the defendant being guilty... the finding of that court?

19 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Ben this is nonsense. That is a finding of a court. Please read your response before hitting submit. FCS what do you think the judge's finding was? It's no wonder why people think you're cloaking your Trumpinosis hahaha!

Thanks for answering my question! (Which I now know you did before I even asked it.)