The Education Forum

RFK Jr and his petition to Open the Files

James DiEugenio

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

One could also posit that I'm Batman, and it would have the same connection to reality as the above sentence.

Matt-

Oh come.

Even the WaPo and South China Morning Post have printed that the Biden family accepted $4.8 million from China-based entities linked to the CCP, and that Hunter Biden cleared $4 million from a Ukrainian energy company. 

Were these large sums of money outright bribery? 

That has to be determined in a court of law, judged by peers. 

Maybe you are Batman, after all. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-china-laptop/

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3229805/hunter-biden-made-millions-amid-nonstop-debauchery-plea-agreement-says

26 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

@Jonathan Cohen RFK Jr is not antivax.  You're comment seems like you've read every MSM article about Bobby and you're believing it all.  He has many mainstream Dem positions.  Listen to his podcasts, he brings in a wide variety of guests.  He doesn't just ask questions... he engages..  To be honest, he makes Biden and Trump sound like mental midgets...

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

LOL

No, it doesn't.

Hunter Biden's business deals in 2017 when Joe Biden was neither President or Vice-President cannot being called bribery seeing as Joe Biden was a private citizen.

Want to keep going? Want me to continue to destroy the dumb BS you post from moronic right-wing sites that lie to their readers? Keep going. Happy to crap all over your nonsense.

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Matt-

Oh come.

Even the WaPo and South China Morning Post have printed that the Biden family accepted $4.8 million from China-based entities linked to the CCP, and that Hunter Biden cleared $4 million from a Ukrainian energy company. 

“The Post did not find evidence that Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions with CEFC, which took place after he had left the vice presidency and before he announced his intentions to run for the White House in 2020.”

Is that question intellectually honest?

A court of law for what?

Asinine baseless partisan accusations, at which you excel?

Trump paid more tax money to the Chinese in 2017 than to the US gov’t.  

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

One could also posit that I'm Batman, and it would have the same connection to reality as the above sentence.

Yes, here comes the old Ben Cole anti-Biden MAGA spam again-- on another RFK, Jr.-will-release-the-records thread.

Lucky us.

I wonder if Ben has heard the latest real news about James Comer and his MAGA House Goon Squad not wanting Hunter Biden to testify publicly in their bogus "investigation" of alleged Joe Biden misconduct.

Ben is still drinking the red MAGA kool-aid and embracing the bogus MAGA/Fox allegations about Joe Biden, while adamantly refusing to discuss the established facts about Donald Trump's seditious J6 conspiracy.

Edited by W. Niederhut

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

“The Post did not find evidence that Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions with CEFC, which took place after he had left the vice presidency and before he announced his intentions to run for the White House in 2020.”

Is that question intellectually honest?

A court of law for what?

Asinine baseless partisan accusations, at which you excel?

Trump paid more tax money to the Chinese in 2017 than the US gov’t.  

Like I said, I regard people as innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, before a jury of peers. 

As of now, I regard the Biden family as innocent of taking bribes.  

As you point out, the WaPo did not find Joe Biden personally benefitted from the $4.8 million in China-CCP money that went to the Biden family. 

However, the WaPo does not have subpoena powers, cannot review bank records, smartphone texts, emails, or require to people to testify in court or in depositions, while under oath. 

Some even suspect the WaPo is closely aligned with the D-Party and Deep State elements. 

One might surmise that Donk office holder surviving a WaPo "investigation"...well, draw your own conclusions. 

BTW, I am not partisan, at least not in the American sense. I have washed my hands of both major political parties.

I support RFK2 for president, as I believe he will open up the JFK Records Act. If he lives. 

But if I thought Attila the Hun would open up the JFK Records, then I would vote for Attila the Hun. 

Like I said, I regard people as innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, before a jury of peers. 

I regard you the same way.

You are innocent until a jury convicts you of crimes.  Of course, it’s a smear to continue to insinuate that you’re a criminal.  Right?

As of now, I regard the Biden family as innocent of taking bribes.  

As you point out, the WaPo did not find Joe Biden personally benefitted from the $4.8 million in China-CCP money that went to the Biden family. 

However, the WaPo does not have subpoena powers, cannot review bank records, smartphone texts, emails, or require to people to testify in court or in depositions, while under oath. 

Trump appointed Special Counsel David Weiss has investigated the Bidens for five years and came up with nothing on Joe. 

Not good enough for you to drop your smears, I guess.

Some even suspect the WaPo is closely aligned with the D-Party and Deep State elements. 

One might surmise that Donk office holder surviving a WaPo "investigation"...well, draw your own conclusions. 

BTW, I am not partisan, at least not in the American sense. I have washed my hands of both major political parties.

You never met a Trump talking point you couldn’t repeat...endlessly.

Heck, considering the unprecedented older age factor with both candidates ( excluding the 70 year young "kid" Robert Kennedy Jr.) one could argue a Jimmy Carter presidential bid comeback isn't out of the question within the reality confines of this new range of super advanced age tolerant normal.

IMO Jimmy C. looked pretty damn sharp in the photos of him at his beautiful and beloved wife Rosalynn's memorial service.

And how about another look at John Kerry as well?

My first choices have always been Bernie Sanders and/or Elizabeth Warren.

Edited by Joe Bauer

18 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Heck, considering the unprecedented older age factor with both candidates ( excluding the 70 year young "kid" Robert Kennedy Jr.) one could argue a Jimmy Carter presidential bid comeback isn't out of the question within the reality confines of this new range of super advanced age tolerant normal.

IMO Jimmy C. looked pretty damn sharp in the photos of him at his beautiful and beloved wife Rosalynn's memorial service.

Joe,

I don't think it's a stretch to say that Elizabeth Warren would be an historically great POTUS.

I trust her judgment implicitly in matters of social ethics, she's highly intelligent, and she works hard to grasp policy issues.

In fact, she's the antithesis of Donald Trump in those respects.

20 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

@Benjamin Cole so you concede Trump is guilty of inciting insuresurrection as ruled by Colorado Judge Sarah Wallace.

That seemed like an ill-considered comment by Judge Wallace.

I would prefer if someone is charged with insurrection, that they found guilty of the charge before a jury in a public trial, in open court, with the defendant having adequate counsel. 

Judge Wallace's comments have a faint whiff of "star chamber" about them. Unilaterally, she has decided Trump is guilty? 

I would say that anyone charged with insurrection is entitled to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence.  

Edited by Benjamin Cole

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

I could live with Sanders, though he is no spring chicken either. 

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I regard you the same way.

You are innocent until a jury convicts you of crimes.  Of course, it’s a smear to continue to insinuate that you’re a criminal.  Right?

Trump appointed Special Counsel David Weiss has investigated the Bidens for five years and came up with nothing on Joe. 

Not good enough for you to drop your smears, I guess.

You never met a Trump talking point you couldn’t repeat...endlessly.

You assessment is incorrect; there are many Trump talking points I do not repeat. 

You conflate my skepticism of Donks with being "for" Trump or the GOP. You also conflate my belief that people are innocent until proven guilty in an open court of law with being "pro-Trump." 

I am also skeptical of the 'Phants, and Trump. 

I am even skeptical of RFK2, but of the three---Trump, Biden or RFK2---I would go with RFK2. 

Biden strikes me as a creature of the Deep State, an HRC2. So, we see the snuff job on the JFK Records Act. Why else snuff out 60-year-old records? (The topic of this thread, btw). 

Interesting segment here on global censorship, worth watching: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94p6Q1BAtS8

Side question: If the wearing of keffiyehs becomes common at Donk rallies, or at the Donk convention...would you consider voting for another party of independent candidate?