The Education Forum

David Morales

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, the only known fact I have is looking at his photo, which is taken at the standard, relatively close up distance.  Its in SWHT and on my website.  Take a look and see if you see a scar; I don't.  But that's the extent of what I can say about it.  If there is a document confirming a scar I've forgotten it, all I have within arms reach is the photo.

On ‎25‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 11:46 AM, Mathias Baumann said:

narbe.jpg

Larry,

the reason I asked is because in some photos of Morales there appears to be some kind of shadow above his left eyebrow. I think you can also see it in this photo:

post-624-0-63738000-1451769985.jpg

3 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Paul, the only known fact I have is looking at his photo, which is taken at the standard, relatively close up distance.  Its in SWHT and on my website.  Take a look and see if you see a scar; I don't.  But that's the extent of what I can say about it.  If there is a document confirming a scar I've forgotten it, all I have within arms reach is the photo.

In the photo I have I really don't see anything but very large and high bushy eyebrows and that is not apparent.  In the lower photo you show it does not appear to be that prominent.  Have no idea whether it is actually a scar or not, I can say in talking with Reuben about his exploits and in reading of them I do not recall any discussion of an injury that might have left it and I don't recall any distinctive marks being mentioned on his personnel sheets.  Still, it certainly could be...I just don't have anything to confirm it or when it might have happened although that photo and the one I have are from relatively late in his career/life. Mine is the later since his hair is even whiter in it..  Wish I could help.

• 1 month later...

Sandy what year is

On 11/23/2017 at 1:42 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

This is the only photo where the scar is easily seen, and that is because it disrupts the eyebrow. His eyebrows seem to have grown bushier with age, and don't show the disruption.

Photo_confession_davidmorales.jpg

I've always wanted to know what year was this photo taken?

I thought Morales files were supposedly some of the most important ones to be released.  Yet I don't recall reading anything about them here or elsewhere.

Was anything released at all? 

On 11/23/2017 at 1:42 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

This is the only photo where the scar is easily seen, and that is because it disrupts the eyebrow. His eyebrows seem to have grown bushier with age, and don't show the disruption.

Photo_confession_davidmorales.jpg

Thanks for posting this photo, Sandy.

You can see the scar going up from that notch, above his eyebrow on his "forehead," at a 45 degree angle ...
You're good with graphics.  Could you please put a "circle" around that scar on his skin, or an arrow pointing to it?

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

9 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Paul,

With all due respect, I heard he was an aspiring musician.

--  Tommy  :sun

So, he was "given" a heart attack and guarded until he died, because he'd started to sing?

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

So, he was "given" a heart attack and guarded until he died, because he'd started to sing?

With everything we do know about Morales, when I see straight on - full face photos of him I get a chill.

This was a man who you called when you wanted the final option carried out in dealing with perceived enemies. A most serious minded, temperament and facial expression kind of man who apparently enjoyed and was proud of his work and even bragged about it to his childhood buddies later in life. 

Pity those who found themselves facing that icy stare of Morales in person ... the face of death.

One can only wonder whether Morales's home town buddy or buddies recounting tale of his "we took care of that XXX " drunken bragging/sharing in his retired days regarding JFK and RFK were true.

Considering what is known about Morales and his career work and his personal feelings toward the Kennedys, it's hard to dismiss the tale out-of-hand.

Edited by Joe Bauer

If you search the old threads, supposedly Nestor "Tony" Izquierdo was given a statue in Miami's Little Habana for firing from the TSBD.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKizquierdo.htm

Also German speaking assassin?  See G. P. Hemming in Tim Gratz (!) article quoted same page, after Nestor's bio:

"Hemming told us this week that, through a source in a Central American intelligence organization, he learned that a shooter in the Texas School Book Depository, spoke German and used a shoulder-mounted, carbine-firing Mauser equipped with a scope and a silencer.

"This man fired not from the sniper’s nest on the southeast corner of the sixth floor of the book depository, but from the window on the west end of the sixth floor. Hemming cannot identify this German-speaking shooter by name."

Edited by David Andrews