The Education Forum

Delay in release of records.

Cory Santos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry and Ron

I think it was in Kinzer's book where I read that Congress gave the CIA money which they used for unforseen events or emergencies. I understand it was a bunch of money, something like $300,000. Whoever within the CIA responsible for disbursing the money would more than likely have logged in the name of the agent who took the money and the project for which the money was used. There would have had to have been a paper trail created. A guy like Dulles or other bosses would want to know where the money was going. Eventhough Congress didn't have to know how the money was spent or why or where the money was spent an internal paper trail could still make things a little messy. A CIA agent with an axe to grind. Murphy's law right?

The money from the Italian bank is the way to go. No paper trail nice and clean. At most no connection to the CIA, at least plausible deniability.

I understand Harvey and Rosselli worked on CIA-mafia projects. It's possible they met to discuss assassins for the assassination. Who knows?

Harvey may have made more than one trip. Maybe a commercial flight and maybe a military flight. Whatever his trips, just like Phillip's trips ... there's need for an investigation. I think a good investigator like Fonzi would uncover something of interest.

Edited by George Sawtelle

3 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Going from memory the story was that his assistant ran into him at the airport, waiting for a commercial flight. I'd love to see his travel records but if you check into the CIA criteria those take you into the personnel files which are protected.   As to the spring trip to Florida, that was related to ZR/RIFLE and at that point Roselli was it...officially it was to close out the project yet Helms had signed off funding it for the full year.  My suspicion is that was the meeting, which included a third party, which launched the plot.

Larry - please elaborate on this post. Who do you suspect was the third party? Could you direct me to pages in one of your books?

do you have a theory about the identity of QJWIN?

Memo to Angelton about a mysterious call in London before the assassination.

Big stuff!  J.K.

5858 104-10404-10307 7/24/2017 In Part CIA 11/26/1963
[PDF]
PAPER - TEXTUAL DOCUMENT RUSS HOLMES WORK FILE DEPUTY DIRECTOR (PLANS) DIR. FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATIONS MEMORANDUM; SUBJECT - ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY -- -- REPORTED ANONYMOUS TELEPHONE MESSAGE   CIA JFK Jun/26/2017 JFK-RH02 : F040 : 1998.11.04.19:39:40:233115 :
Edited by Cory Santos

4 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Big stuff!  J.K.

[PDF]
PAPER - TEXTUAL DOCUMENT RUSS HOLMES WORK FILE DEPUTY DIRECTOR (PLANS) DIR. FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATIONS MEMORANDUM; SUBJECT - ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY -- -- REPORTED ANONYMOUS TELEPHONE MESSAGE   CIA JFK Jun/26/2017 JFK-RH02 : F040 : 1998.11.04.19:39:40:233115 :

Why would the CIA ever want that memo concealed? :)

5 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Big stuff!  J.K.

[PDF]

I assume that's about the anonymous call made in Cambridge, England.

Paul, I go into that meeting in considerable detail including the research - much by Noel Twyman - that demonstrated Harvey was meeting with Roselli in SWHT.  There is more beyond his work that confirmed it as well.  As far as 1963 is concerned, Harvey had taken the Exec Action program that was conceptualized by Helms and then placed it under ZR RIFLE, applying it to Castro when he was assigned to Mongoose - which is when he recontacted Roselli.   Looking at mission reports, its clear that the infiltrations and ongoing attempts on Castro would have been supported by JM/WAVE, compartmentalized under Morales who was operations officer for the station and most likely directly by Robertson who was running boat missions.  I go into all this in more depth in NEXUS but my speculation is that the third party would have been Morales, the only individual  at the station who would have to have been read in on the assassination project  - remember, Mongoose utilized JM/WAVE station asset but operated independently out of headquarters in DC.

As to QJ/WIN there is no need for a theory, we have the documents on that crypt including when the individual tagged under that crypt (a Belgian crime figure/drug connection) was recruited (1958 as I recall) by the Belgian station, how he was utilized later and how he was recommended to Harvey for further work to support Harvey's Staff D recruiting effort.  Bill Simpich and I will be presenting on all that at the Dallas conference next month.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=146943&search=mexico#relPageId=28&tab=page

LICOOKY-1 = June Cobb, the woman who helped start the rumors about Oswald and Duran.

11 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32271437.pdf

Sylvia Duran invited Oswald to a party.  Apparently, they had an affair.

Yeah, I doubt it...  Read how she describes the Oswald character...

(Azcue claims he was at the embassy 2-3 days prior to the Visa App...)

And why isn't there a staple or two in the photo on the left?

59f3519967cda_Duransaysshestapledbithphotostoapplication.thumb.jpg.e2d6921c8fc0d944fbbc3888640f6089.jpg

As many of you here I started digging in the papers. So far I like these two documents the best:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112964.pdf

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112987.pdf

Those two documents show that president Ford noticed at latest in 1975 that the inteligence agencies didnt tell the truth to the Warren Commission.

And it is also clear that Allen Dulles knew much more then he said in that same commission.

Of course that is not a surprise, but while browsing these papers it was something that caught my eye.