The Education Forum

Where is the exit?

3 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Here is another autopsy photograph with another angle of JFK's back of the head.

There you can see the shot of entry above the ear.  The medical examiner's hand is covering the top of his head, where the bullet exited.  JFK's head was tilted to the left when he got hit.  The bullet entered his skull at an angle and exited his skull at a slight upward angle, not a 90-degree angle as you propose if he had an exit hole in the back.

409304d1353206519-jfk-autopsy-pictures-a

There is no blacked out area in the back of JFK's head in the autopsy picture.  It is darker than the other areas, but that I would attribute to the angle. What you would be stating is that his complete back of his head is gone.  He has a full head of hair in the back.

Hey, you know what would have made this picture actually show something, if I could see the face.

Maybe if it was tilted to the side?

In court, pictures like this can be difficult to be admitted.  It would as a government record, but, cmon, no one knows who this is from looking at it.  This is the problem, incomplete evidence all around.

It is like a clever trick, take pictures that seem to show something but really don't.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey,

J. Edgar Hoover said the evidence against Oswald was not very, very strong.  I would think he is referring to things just like you explained in an excellent fashion above.

Now that I have my head on straight as concerns this photo, the complaint is that it is an altered photo.  The detail in the bottom section of his hair doesn't match the detail in the top section of his hair.  Some folks just say that is a difference in the light. But, if you look the detail of the ear and neck are as detailed as the top section of his hair.  The hazy, darkened section at the bottom covers the Parkland wound.

The wound area has been artificially corrected to appear normal.

3 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Kevyan, the autopsy photos have no provenance.

If as you say the bullet exited JFK;s head at the top of the head, where do you think it entered?

Ray,

I have already explained to you where I believe the bullet entered.  Above his ear, between the temple and the top of his ear.

The JFK autopsy photographs have a modern-day provenance - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_autopsy  - I wonder if Bethesda or the Navy has a provenance of the autopsy photographs.

15 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Ray,

I have already explained to you where I believe the bullet entered.  Above his ear, between the temple and the top of his ear.

The JFK autopsy photographs have a modern-day provenance - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_autopsy  - I wonder if Bethesda or the Navy has a provenance of the autopsy photographs.

So the bullet entered his head above his ear, between the temple and the top of his ear, and exited through the top of his head.I'd love to know that could happen, and you talk about my theory needing a 90˚ turn to work. Not a "slightly upward angle."😁

Wikipedia?😏

Edited by Ray Mitcham

2 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

So the bullet entered his head above his ear, between the temple and the top of his ear, and exited through the top of his head.I'd love to know that could happen, and you talk about my theory needing a 90˚ turn to work. Not a "slightly upward angle."😁

Wikipedia?😏

Ray, take a look at the Zapruder film and focus on the way his head was before getting hit.  You will see it his shoulders tilted to the left and his head tilted to his left even more.  When he gets hit, be in the frame of mind that the bullet was shot from the right of Mr. Zapruder.  When you look at it this way, you will see blood streaming out if the top of JFK's head right after the shot.  Do me a favor and take a look at it.  This may help you understand better how he was shot.

The bullet did not exit at an angle of 90 degrees, I would say the bullet exited JFK IMO at an angle of 140 degrees, that is well in the realm of reality, not the 90 degrees turn you propose if he was shot in the right temple and exited the right read of his head.

Keyvan, in frame 312, JFK is looking slightly down and to his left. You say the bullet hit him in front of his right ear and his right temple. The shot was downwards into his head, how could it then exit the top of his head, without doing a compete turn? If, as you believe the shot came from the pergola, then it's direction would have been down into his brain not upwards out of the top of his head.

1 hour ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Keyvan, in frame 312, JFK is looking slightly down and to his left. You say the bullet hit him in front of his right ear and his right temple. The shot was downwards into his head, how could it then exit the top of his head, without doing a compete turn? If, as you believe the shot came from the pergola, then it's direction would have been down into his brain not upwards out of the top of his head.

JFK's is looking slightly down and to his left, but the top of his head is tilted to the left.  His right shoulder is higher than his left shoulder.  You can use Jackie as a reference point, Jackie's head is almost higher that JFK's right before the shot.  He is almost slumped to his left.  His right shoulder is higher than his left shoulder.  The bullet entered JFK's head at a slight downward angle, JFK's head was also at an angle.

Trouble is the autopsy photos show the exit wound to be at the middle of the top his head. Your version would be the front part of the top of the head. The blow out shown in the Zap film is to the right of his  head a shown in Cory's photo above. How could the entrance and the exit be there?

1 hour ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Trouble is the autopsy photos show the exit wound to be at the middle of the top his head. Your version would be the front part of the top of the head. The blow out shown in the Zap film is to the right of his  head a shown in Cory's photo above. How could the entrance and the exit be there?

Yes, I agree, the exit wound is in the middle of the top of his head.  You are obviously interested in this information.  I am going to gather some photos and will get some sketches to better explain.  I will start a new thread.  Give me a week and I will have something posted.

Headwound?  This tread is about the Fact that there Is No Exit Wound for what extensively experienced E.R. Doctor Malcom Perry, with gunshot wounds, said Three times the afternoon of 11/22/63.  He said there was a Small frontal entrance wound in the throat he enlarged slightly to insert a tube for a tracheotomy/tracheostomy.   This takes us to the butchered throat wound  in the "death stare" photo.  Which begs the question Why does it exist if the Priest who administered the last rights said his eyes were closed?  Who opened them for the picture?

Why does his small frontal throat entry wound, slightly enlarged to stick a tube in look like someone has been digging in it?

22 LR hollow point.  Highly accurate gun.  People can take the head off a squirrel or rabbit from 50 yards away.  Some need a scope, some don't.  The bullet would disperse on impact and their would Be No Exit, in a human throat.  JMO.  Not a gun expert.  Only shot squirrels and rabbits with regular lr's.  They didn't exit.  Fragments would be left in a throat.  Same as they would be from a head or back shot.

A pre, pre autopsy x-ray would have revealed the location of fragments to be eliminated.  With a map and hemostats a natural path might have been followed to extricate those fragments thus causing the "bruising"  of the throat area.  And reason why the brain fell out without being cut loose first in the "real" autopsy.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:29 PM, Ray Mitcham said:

Isn't the red blob on the Zapruder film the red inner surface of a skull fragment that flipped outward and hung on by the scalp?

5 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Isn't the red blob on the Zapruder film the red inner surface of a skull fragment that flipped outward and hung on by the scalp?

Micah,

While you provide a likely explanation for what we see in the extant Z film, none of the Parkland staff describe JFK's head wound anywhere near what the Z film shows.

They described a baseball size exit wound in the back of the head, which is not visible in the Z film.

If the Z film is authentic, why didn't the Parkland staff describe what is seen in it today?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Micah,

While you provide a likely explanation for what we see in the extant Z film, none of the Parkland staff describe JFK's head wound anywhere near what the Z film shows.

They described a baseball size exit wound in the back of the head, which is not visible in the Z film.

If the Z film is authentic, why didn't the Parkland staff describe what is seen in it today?

Thanks

Head tilted back making the large head wound appear to be more behind the ear than above it?

• 4 weeks later...

"Where is the exit?" (for the throat wound)

From Cliff Varnell's excellent physical evidence, I have nearly perfected the answer to that question, 90-some % I would say.

-- burn, nick on left side of necktie knot

-- 5-6 mm puncture wound in lower third of throat, centrally located

-- right side of trachea grazed at 3rd or 4th tracheal ring; trachea deviated to the left

-- apex of right lung contused, making an upside-down pyramid

-- transverse process of T1 deformed, a "stress-pull", not a direct hit but weakened by all tissues around it being pulled, I believe

-- ABRASION COLLAR in lower part of back wound,  between spine (T3 or 4 level) and shoulder blade.  I believe this indicates that the shot-line was at an acute angle to this abrasion collar, the lower part of the wound.

-- bullet holes in shirt and jacket about an inch right of center, and about six inches down from the top of the collars.  The shirt and jacket were pulled at least an inch to the RIGHT, not up, by Kennedy's right arm motions.  That's why the bullet-hole in the skin was a good two inches off center.

SO that shot came from the front left (15 to 20 degrees WAG) and about 15 degrees above the horizontal, about where the railroad bridge meets the South Knoll.

The shot was probably intended for the head, but the limo was slowing so much between the newly-painted stripes on the curb, that the shot didn't track right.  Or possibly Sarti didn't see the roof support and the bullet nicked that.

BTW, all the autopsy photos of the back, you can see they are scrunching the skin UP to make it look like the back wound is higher.

The sketch by McClelland on page 16 of this topic has it right, positing the back wound as EXIT for the throat wound ENTRANCE.  Thanks for that sketch, Sandy, Dr. Larsen.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

On 8/12/2018 at 3:00 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

McClelland said that he saw the throat wound "clearly":

170621-kennedy-assassination-shooters-03

Though he called it an ENTRANCE wound. (Not an exit of a fragment.)

BTW, the way he describes the throat wound and the back wound, it appears to me that he was thinking that a shot to the throat exited the back. I have started a new thread for discussion of that.

Thanks, Sandy.  I had never seen this before.  And since Dr. McC didn't see the back wound, he has it high, probably relying on the data from the Bethesda abortion.

Additionally, the right occipital "blowOUT" can be explained by a left temple entrance wound, as seen by SO many. Another shot from the South Knoll, most likely.  The other head shot, IN over right ear, from the North (Grassy) Knoll was definitely a frangible.  If not, why the "constellation" of lead/metal particles emanating from there?