The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

10 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Well said David and Francois. Bush is being praised by both sides of the aisle today and rightly so. I always thought the idea that he had anything to do with the assassination is just silly.

I thought JFK researchers were all perfectly aware of the "every President after JFK being a criminal mass murderer" problem.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Bush suddenly grew alert, his eyes wide open.

“Where are we going, Bake?” he asked.

If there's any justice in the afterlife GHW Bush will first meet the 5,000 souls from the neighborhood surrounding Noriega's HQ, wiped out when Bush invaded Panama.

13 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I think the linking of Bush to the Reagan attempt is a diversion from the real one. The DeMohrenschildt connection is very disturbing,...

Paul,

Bush was described as, "an independent oil man from Houston".

Somebody, (and I can't remember who right now) told the WC that DeMohrenschildt was always disappearing to Houston, but they didn't know with whom he was meeting.

(I think I remember somebody writing that DeMohrenschildt's business associate in Houston was connected to Brown and Root, but I wouldn't swear to that).

Here's some notes I've collected about Jake Hamon. I don't really know if they lead anywhere:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/raigorod.htm

Mr. RAIGORODSKY. Then, I lived in Houston until about 1949 or 1950 and I got sick with my back. You know, I have a very bad back. They wanted to operate on me there but Jake Hamon here, a friend of mine, told me that he wouldn't speak to me unless I come to Dallas, so believe or not, they brought me to Dallas.

Mr. RAIGORODSKY. Well, let's say that I met George De Mohrenschildt in Dallas, I'll say 15 or 17 years ago, somewhere in that neighborhood.
Mr. JENNER. Had you heard of him prior to that time?
Mr. RAIGORODSKY. Yes; I heard of him through Jake Hamon.
Mr. JENNER. Through Mr. Hamon?
Mr. RAIGORODSKY. Hamon, H-a-m-o-n [spelling]--Jake.
Mr. JENNER. Who is he?
Mr. RAIGORODSKY. He is an oilman friend of mine here, quite well known, and he told me there was a Russian here do I know him, and I said, "No; I hadn't heard about him." That's how I met him--at a party.
Mr. JENNER. You are talking about George De Mohrenschildt?
Mr. RAIGORODSKY. Yes.

Mr. RAIGORODSKY. He was a consultant to the Yugoslavian Government. In fact, he was sent to Yugoslavian Government with the blessing of our Government, maybe---I don't know under what protocol that we were helping the Yugoslavians, and he went over there but peculiarly, in order to receive the appointment he had to have recommendations of some man known in the industry, and he didn't come to me---I can say this--I don't brag, but if he came to me that would have meant something to him because I was with the Government on a couple or two or three times, but instead of that he goes to Jake Hamon, a close friend of mine, and asked him for a recommendation on that job. Jake said he would not give him a recommendation unless he consults me. That surprised me that he wouldn't ask me right off the bat, but he went around about way. What could I do? Of course I said, technically on the job he is perfectly all right, I mean, he is a good engineer--good petroleum engineer.

Mr. RAIGORODSKY. George has been friends with many, many influential people in many cities.
Mr. DAVIS. In all of them, I imagine.
Mr. RAIGORODSKY. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. Is he a namedropper--is he a man who seeks to be friends of important people?
Mr. RAIGORODSKY. No--he was my friend, I was his friend--he was Jake Hamon's friend and Jake Hamon was his friend.

Between Two Worlds, by Peter Applebome.

https://books.google.com/books?id=SCsEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA107&lpg=PA107&dq="Jake+Hamon"&source=bl&ots=92o5DJpss6&sig=CaLj2-EcG8m_-3jlFldJrvMm3FQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5uaPxrprUAhWZ2YMKHQzSCOkQ6AEIWzAN#v=onepage&q=%22Jake%20Hamon%22&f=false

pp. 106+

Jake L. (Louis) Hamon, multi-millionaire. Worth 200 million. Gin rummy partner of H.L. Hunt. A director of American Petroleum Institute. Youngest man ever to have served s its Chairman. (p. 107).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_L._Hamon,_Jr.

Jake L. (Louis) Hamon was a personal friend of former US President George H.W. Bush.[4] Hamon and his wife visited the Bushes in China when Bush served as Envoy to China in March 1975.[4]

Bush, George W. (2014). 41: A Portrait of My Father. London: Ebury Publishing. p. 114. ISBN 9780553447781. OCLC 883645289

Hamon died in 1985 while he was on vacation in Amsterdam

Senate Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities Book 22 p. 10333.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=145153&relPageId=145&search=Hamon

Jake Hamon of 4738 Shadywood Lane, Dallas, TX appears in Rosemary Woods list of Nixon's 1972 contributors for $25,000.

(Howard Hughes appears for $16,666.66 *smile*)

March 5, 1964 FBI Interview of Jake Hamon, 500 Vaughn Building. Interview conducted by SA Richard L. Wiehl CD 555. p. 43.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10954&relPageId=44&search=Hamon

First met George DeMohrenschildt in 1947 in Rangely, CO.

Said DeMohrenschildt was an inferior geologist.

Said Demohrenschildt's closest associate was Paul Raigorodsky.

Hamon said that DeMohrenschildt was a “good looking nothing”, and that if he could take him or leave him, he would leave him”.

DEEP POLITICSDOCTOBER 24, 2013 RUSS BAKER

BUSH AND THE JFK HIT, PART 6: THE COLD WAR COMES TO DALLAS

https://whowhatwhy.org/2013/10/24/bush-and-the-jfk-hit-part-6-the-cold-war-comes-to-dallas/

(Jack) Crichton, who had been hired soon after leaving the military in 1946 by oil industry wunderkind Everett (Lee) DeGolyer, quickly became a go-to guy for numerous powerful interests seeking a foothold in the energy arena.

In a 2001 oral history, Crichton volunteered that he was a friend of George de Mohrenschildt’s: “I liked George. He was a nice guy.””

See vol 9 of the WC Hearings – the testimony of Paul M. Raigorodsky.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/raigorod.htm

Mr. RAIGORODSKY. “I was asked to come to Washington to organize the Department of Natural Gas and Natural Gasoline Industries for the United States, which I did, and then I had to open--I worked under DeGolyer.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everette_Lee_DeGolyer

During World War II, Everette Lee DeGolyer served as director of conservation with the Office of the Coordinator for National Defense from 1941 to 1942. He was assistant deputy of the Petroleum Administration for War in 1942-43, and was in charge of the Petroleum Reserves Corporation mission to the Middle East in 1943-44 He was president of the American Institute of Mining and Metallurgical Engineers in 1927, and was a director of the American Petroleum Institute for twenty years.In 1946, working on behalf of the Office of Strategic Services, the forerunner to the Central Intelligence Agency, DeGolyer recruited Jack Crichton of Dallas, to operate a group of companies which frequently were given new names, presumably to make it more difficult to trace their operations. Crichton became a prominent oil and gas industrialist...”

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/smu/00259/smu-00259.html

Jake and Nancy Hamon Papers

WC testimony of George Bouhe

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bouhe.htm

Mr. LIEBELER - Marina went to Mrs. Meller's and stayed there about a week?
Mr. BOUHE - About a week.
Mr. LIEBELER - And subsequently she went to Mrs. Ford's house?
Mr. BOUHE - Yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - And you took her there to Mrs. Ford?
Mr. BOUHE - I did take her, with the baby and the playpen, and Mrs. Anna Meller drove over with us to Mrs. Katya Ford's, I think, on a Saturday or Sunday, because Mrs. Ford volunteered that since the Meller's had a very small apartment, to take Marina for a week because her husband, Declan P. Ford, was attending the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Convention in Houston for the whole week and she could bring her over for a week.
Mr. LIEBELER - That was in November of 1962?
Mr. BOUHE - I would say October, but I would not swear. Do you know it is November?
Mr. LIEBELER - Yes, it was November 11 to 18, 1962, according to Mrs. Ford.
Mr. BOUHE - Well then, it was, if Mrs. Ford said so, and the only double check I can make is to check, when was the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Convention in Houston.

Steve Thomas

The whole Bush clan was like a bad dream.  And it took the almost beyond imagining reign of W to prove that fact.

To say that hey, "look what the MSM is saying" meme is just ridiculous.  The MSM does this for the passing of every president.  In virtually every instance they do the opposite of Antony's speech. They surface whatever is good, and they bury all the evil.  The one exception being Kennedy.  With him, they surface the bad, even when its wrong or false, and they do not even go near all the good.

You will only find out the real facts about this former president by looking at the writers who have really studied the man's record.  People who really do the digging. George H W Bush began his rise to power as an appendage to Richard Nixon at the UN. And the more we find out about RMN, the more he looks like Doctor Doom.  He then rose up further under Ford with the  China spot and CIA chief.

What is important about that step is twofold,  First, when you trace the rise of the neocon movement, most commentators say that it began under Ford, what with Rumsfeld and Cheney, and the formation of the Committee on the Present Danger (CPD) by Nitze. (NItze is one of the unsung awful people on the post war scene.)  The importance of the formation of the CPD is that, you now had the beginning of an extra legal body that was to the right of the CIA.  As CIA Director, Bush did two key things. Working with the likes of Ford, Cheney and David Phillips,  he helped kill off the Church Committee and squelch the Pike Committee.  Secondly, he welcomed the arrival of the CPD and was all  for them overruling the estimates of Soviet military strength of the CIA. 

This last one was a completely bogus and ersatz judgment done for political purposes, which is what Nitze was famous for.  (He did it with NSC 68 also)  It later was one of the main means by which Reagan authorized his peacetime military build up, which was going to include the bonkers MX missile, which, as I said, Bush cast the deciding vote for. This estimating group, that  was later to be called Team B, was made up of people like future neocons and Reagan/Bush employees Richard Pipes and Paul Wolfowitz. (To show you how close the circles are, Pipes' son, Daniel, endorsed LItwin's first book.) It was Bush who had final approval over  who was on Team B.

There are two books on these subjects, Challenging the Secret Government on Bush vs Church and Pike, and Peddlers of Crisis about the the CPD.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 12/1/2018 at 12:42 AM, David Von Pein said:

Why are you cracking silly "LOL" jokes immediately after the death of one our ex-Presidents? Doesn't seem very appropriate to me.

As for the crap that many CTers continue to gush forth about Mr. Bush being in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-would-they-do-this?

I disagree with just about everything Pres. Bush 41 did or may have done, but I too am not comfortable with jokes about him at the time of his passing.  

Edited by Pamela Brown

I am adding the following story for two reasons.  First, it shows again that Bob Parry was probably the premiere journalist of the last  25 years. 

Second, it strongly suggests that Bush was part of the October Surprise of 1980.  Without that maneuver its an open question as to if Reagan would have become president. Bob came to think that the October Surprise was directly connected to Iran/Contra. 

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/12/01/taking-a-bush-secret-to-the-grave-2/

It's sad that our politicians making us complicit in the murder and exploitation of other peoples, while treating us like a rabble to be economically oppressed, doesn't breed more disrespectful laughter. 

It's sad that the recession hasn't produced a disrespectful Left in America., as happened after WW I with the Bonus Army, and as happened with the labor movements after the Great Depression. 

We are oppressed because we are stupid enough to not be disrespectful, or worse.

https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/walsh/

Edited by David Andrews

I'll not joke about him at the time of his passing by the same token I didn't respect him in life and still don't in death.  I once thought the CIA won't release all relevant records to the JFK assassination until he dies because at a minimum he was involved in securing funding for the Bay of Pigs whether his ships and oil rigs were used for training and staging or not.  He was in Dallas that morning after speaking to oil equipment executives as part of his congressional campaign.  But, I believe, fwiw, like Nixon he left before it happened.  He was not an on site operations guy then and never was.  His daddy, Dulles buddy taught him better than that.  Good chance he had foreknowledge though I wonder if it was official or through his connections.  On the other hand if he knew for sure officially in advance the full extent of plans he probably wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere close to Dallas.  But he found himself 90 miles away when it happened and called the FBI to cover his ass.  The Hoover memo to George Bush of the CIA briefing him on the assassination is still incriminating.  As well is that of DeMorenschild's request for help while he was Director of the CIA.  With no known related experience for such a post.

Yet I now think they will continue to continue to fight release of relevant files to protect his legacy and prevent other secrets like the full extent of Iran Contra from coming to light. 

43 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

But he found himself 90 miles away when it happened and called the FBI to cover his ass.  The Hoover memo to George Bush of the CIA briefing him on the assassination is still incriminating.  As well is that of DeMorenschild's request for help while he was Director of the CIA.  With no known related experience for such a post.

Yet I now think they will continue to continue to fight release of relevant files to protect his legacy and prevent other secrets like the full extent of Iran Contra from coming to light. 

Ron,

All true except the first clause of the first sentence in the quote above.  GHWB was not at the Kiwanis meeting in Tyler "when it happened."  He was not there until 1:40, 70 minutes after the gunfire in Dealey.  He rushed onto the dais and announced that he would not be making his "planned remarks" because... and then shocked the audience with the news.  Mr. Know-It-All.  How come he knew, alone of that high-powered assembly?

He had use of Joe Zeppa's plane that whole weekend, and man did he use it.  20 minutes max airtime between Redbird and Tyler.  Cars at both ends ready to go, piece of cake.

BTW, that comedienne Bar had a funny she never tired of.  She kept calling the oil billionaire Zeppa "Zeppo" after the Marx brother.  What a card, that Bar!

Edited by Roy Wieselquist
to get my name at the bottom of the post

47 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I'll not joke about him at the time of his passing by the same token I didn't respect him in life and still don't in death.  I once thought the CIA won't release all relevant records to the JFK assassination until he dies because at a minimum he was involved in securing funding for the Bay of Pigs whether his ships and oil rigs were used for training and staging or not.  He was in Dallas that morning after speaking to oil equipment executives as part of his congressional campaign.  But, I believe, fwiw, like Nixon he left before it happened.  He was not an on site operations guy then and never was.  His daddy, Dulles buddy taught him better than that.  Good chance he had foreknowledge though I wonder if it was official or through his connections.  On the other hand if he knew for sure officially in advance the full extent of plans he probably wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere close to Dallas.  But he found himself 90 miles away when it happened and called the FBI to cover his ass.  The Hoover memo to George Bush of the CIA briefing him on the assassination is still incriminating.  As well is that of DeMorenschild's request for help while he was Director of the CIA.  With no known related experience for such a post.

Roy, I speculated on the possibility of the flight from Redbird to Tyler a few years back on JFKFacts.  I now think he would not have been needed in Dealy Plaza in any capacity given his purported previous CIA fundraising  and possible provider of ships and oil well platforms in the sea.  He nor the CIA would have taken the chance of him being ID'd there unless he was useful in some capacity.

I realize he had the use of Zeppa's plane which he supposedly flew on to Tyler on that morning from Dallas, then back to Dallas that afternoon (after dropping Zeppa himself off in Fort Worth???) so he and Barb could catch a commercial flight home to Houston. 

Ron, there are many reasons GHWB would want to be in Dealey during the Big Event.  A few off the top of me head:

* to make sure the backers were getting their money's worth, check on the "mechanics" to make sure they did their "jobs"

* for the sheer joy of it; what were all those spooks doing at the corner of Main and Houston?

* to say goodbye in a ghoulish way; they hated that Irish *******

* JFK's biggest criticism of the Bay of Pigs was that the big shots were nowhere around.  Dulles was in Europe or DC**, I forget which.  Bissell and Cabell in absentia.  The closest any of the commanders were, was on Bush's ships, The Barbara and The Houston.  None of them hit the beach or were even within binocular range.  So they thought they'd show that smarty-pants Kennedy that they COULD monitor an "operation" up close and personal.  They showed him!

* There was no danger to the bosses of the plot.  That was their modus operandi, slaughter the defenseless from a safe distance, then laugh about it.  But, per usual, they once again screwed that up.  Left behind more evidence than a bunch of puking drunks at Mardi Gras.  That's George H W Bush to a T.  Just like when he bailed out on his crew in the Pacific when his plane took a little bit of flak, leaving them to die defenselessly.  "Captain last to leave the ship," HAH!  He jumped out of that bird quick as a speeding bullet.

**Ah yes, Ron, A. Welsh Dulles was at "a conference" in the Bahamas.  Thank you once again.  At least he was in the same general area.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist
for British humour, grammar, factual correction

Look, Roy and Ron,

That is not GHWB in Dealey Plaza.  Its that simple.  Robin Unger has the best photo collection there is.  And unless you  find another photo that is not him.

Second, Chuck Ochelli has a picture of Bush at the dias in Tyler at the time of the assassination.  It is on Facebook.

I don't really understand all this hubbub to somehow put Bush in Dallas.  I really don't.

Bush did plenty of really bad things that we can document and prove.  And I have mentioned some of the them above.  So why is it necessary to stretch things beyond which the parameters of evidence will not support?

Jim D.,

Who said anything about some photo in Dealey Plaza?  "Now's the time to say goodnight" for me, so I can't chase down the documentation.  But didn't GHW Bush appear at the Tyler Kiwanis at 1:40 PM?  Didn't he have use of Joe Zeppa's state-of-the-art jet plane? And there's more but good-night.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

So why is it necessary to stretch things beyond which the parameters of evidence will not support?

That's precisely what conspiracy theorists always do, unfortunately !
Most of them are neither knowledgeable nor researchers in the least. They are merely "theorists" throwing wild accusations without concern for facts or logic or even taste.