The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

I suspect both the NY Post story and the Amazon review are trolling.

The "suicide" verdict requires the suspension of disbelief, as well as accepting the federal holding jail was subject to gross misconduct and discrepancies. (the same excuses used in Dallas after the Oswald hit). I don't think so.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

I’m no doctor but from reading up on how the bone in the neck breaks during a hanging he would’ve had to have dropped 5-8ft. Didn’t he just tie the sheet from a bunk and kneel down to cut of oxygen to his brain? 

Another Mike Baden special?

1 minute ago, James DiEugenio said:

Another Mike Baden special?

And, if Epstein was eliminated in a conspiracy involving the DOJ -- as in the cases of the JFK assassination and 9/11-- the forensic evidence and any investigation(s) will be controlled by the perpetrators.

Well, another way it could have happened was by letting it happen.

What's mind boggling suspicious and beyond any believable negligence, is that just two weeks after Epstein's first serious injury suicide attempt/physical assault at the Metro jail, his security there became even "more lax" and was "worse" than when his first injury event occurred!

WORSE!

Just two guards ( one doing five straight midnight overtime shifts and one not officially a guard) who both fell asleep while on duty?

With Epstein left alone unchecked for hours and these two then falsifying their cell check logs?

No cameras recording that could show any noticeable movement near or in Epstein's cell throughout the night?

A "bunk bed" with a higher hanging fixture left in a room with only one occupant?

This is all "after" Epstein's serious injury event while in custody just two weeks earlier?

As I mentioned previously, didn't federal Bureau Of Prisons head AG Bill Barr or one of his deputies or at least someone higher up than this warden contact the warden of this jail after Epstein's first near death episode to remind this warden how important it was to maintain security for Epstein beyond normal protocols, if for no other reason than Epstein's extremely high profile as a criminal suspect/prisoner with tens of millions of people following this story and the potential for an unprecedented national PR/ public trust disaster if Epstein was killed or killed himself while in custody before his trial?

To know that Epstein's security situation at this jail deteriorated to an even worse level than what it was when Epstein was first injured..."begs" serious rational suspicion.

No  conspiracy theory "obsession" needed.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I read somewhere that Bill Barr, himself, had visited Epstein at the MCC after he was attacked two weeks ago.  I don't know if the story is true but, if it is, I could image a conversation along the lines...

Epstein:  Bill, I can't take it any longer.  It's unbearable here.  I'd rather be dead.

Barr:  That could be arranged, Jeff.   The President doesn't want you to suffer.  As you know, he thinks you're a terrific guy.

3 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

I’m no doctor but from reading up on how the bone in the neck breaks during a hanging he would’ve had to have dropped 5-8ft. Didn’t he just tie the sheet from a bunk and kneel down to cut of oxygen to his brain? 

I've never looked into methods to hang oneself.  I'd never thought about this just kneeling down.  I guess you'd have to force yourself to stay knelt down until you passed out.  Seems like the natural reaction when you started choking would be to stand up.  Like I said I'm not familiar with the subject.  I figured people who do such usually stand on a chair or stool and kick it out from underneath them or maybe jump off of something, a table, chair or whatever. 

If what you mention about the 5-8' drop to break the bones in the neck is true that's interesting.  The only possibility I can think of is off a top bunk but from what I've read there is nothing to tie a sheet to in the top of most cells and I can't see most of them having a very high ceiling in the first place. 

So is it still an ongoing investigation because of the guards sleeping or now case closed?  I've read nothing about if he was found kneeling, hanging from a bunk or the ceiling or what.  Think that might be in a report released in 3-4-6 months?  Or is it confidential information that can't be released because it might reveal sources and methods?

On 8/13/2019 at 7:43 PM, Ron Bulman said:

CBS needs to identify their source in the Shrieking From his Cell article.  "saying breathe Epstein breathe" is not "shouting and shrieking".  Who was shouting and shrieking, Epstein?  Did this happen before or after he was found?

The "announced on 4chan" 38 minutes before it was on ABC article is interesting.  FDNY says "not us".

Thanks for the link Larry. 

It would still be nice to know more about these two issues too.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

I read somewhere that Bill Barr, himself, had visited Epstein at the MCC after he was attacked two weeks ago.  I don't know if the story is true but, if it is, I could image a conversation along the lines...

Epstein:  Bill, I can't take it any longer.  It's unbearable here.  I'd rather be dead.

Barr:  That could be arranged, Jeff.   The President doesn't want you to suffer.  As you know, he thinks you're a terrific guy.

Ha!

23 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I've never looked into methods to hang oneself.  I'd never thought about this just kneeling down.  I guess you'd have to force yourself to stay knelt down until you passed out.  Seems like the natural reaction when you started choking would be to stand up.  Like I said I'm not familiar with the subject.  I figured people who do such usually stand on a chair or stool and kick it out from underneath them or maybe jump off of something, a table, chair or whatever. 

If what you mention about the 5-8' drop to break the bones in the neck is true that's interesting.  The only possibility I can think of is off a top bunk but from what I've read there is nothing to tie a sheet to in the top of most cells and I can't see most of them having a very high ceiling in the first place. 

So is it still an ongoing investigation because of the guards sleeping or now case closed?  I've read nothing about if he was found kneeling, hanging from a bunk or the ceiling or what.  Think that might be in a report released in 3-4-6 months?  Or is it confidential information that can't be released because it might reveal sources and methods?

I’ve read a few stories that said he knelt downwith the sheet ride around the bed but who knows how it really happened right now. 

I browsed around online for a while looking into the broken bone and from what I read it  mostly happens when the person drops down a few feet with the rope around their neck. The force breaks the bone when the rope or sheet in this case snaps back. I have a hard time believing he broke it just by kneeling down the way some sources claim he did.

53 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Gerald Posner may get a contract soon to write a new book about Jeffrey Epstein's death.   It will be entitled, Case Closed II.

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

As Joe said, Ha!  But I still have to wonder if it all doesn't relate to this and or additional occasions like it.  It's enough by itself.  But given his other past history might even Bill have partied before with Jeffrey and Donald?

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf

The MSM won't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Just generally speaking, America is really in good hands, isn't it?