The Education Forum

Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump

James DiEugenio

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I'm pretty sure I'm a goner if I catch the bug.

Me too. And the worst thing is, they say if you catch it, don't go to ER and give it to everyone there. You should call your doctor or the local health department. I guess that's so they can send you a Get Well Soon card. And be careful when you read the card, because you don't know who's been handling it. Not that it matters, because if you have to stay home with this there's only way you're going to "get well soon." 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Things are looking like they are spinning out of control.

The Wall Street shut down will have millions of stock owners wanting to get out before this turns into Depression territory.

Notice also that even members of our congress are now expressing fear of catching the coronavirus, especially since so many are older in age.

Trump is in charge while this unprecedented crisis is becoming a national nightmare.

He owns it's management.

Trump has been riding the Obama good times economy train since he took office and bragged that he alone deserves credit for it.

Well, the train is losing it's wheels now and is in trouble... and the bragging is finished.

Trump has a history of screwing things up, bankruptcies, desperate bail out loans by shady, even money laundering banks, tax avoidance schemes, IPO schemes, back room deals with shady characters and even overly generous NYC building regulation agencies.

Throw in his Trump University and charity foundation schemes.

His schemes and over-hyped self-promotion sales pitches always get exposed as frauds eventually.

Now, his inherent leadership flaws are being fully exposed in screwing up the management of one of the most frightening entire nation shaking crises we have ever seen.

The guy is just so unqualified.

From the article: Congressman Brooks: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because I read in Miami papers, and several others, that there had been a plan developed, by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of emergency, that would suspend the American constitution. And I was deeply concerned about it and wondered if that was an area in which he had worked. I believe that it was and I wanted to get his confirmation.

https://apjjf.org/-Peter-Dale-Scott/3362/article.html

9 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Things are looking like they are spinning out of control.

Trump has been riding the Obama good times economy train since he took office and bragged that he alone deserves credit for it.

Well, the train is losing it's wheels now and is in trouble... and the bragging is finished.

Trump has a history of screwing things up, bankruptcies, desperate bail out loans by shady, even money laundering banks, tax avoidance schemes, IPO schemes, back room deals with shady characters and even overly generous NYC building regulation agencies.

Throw in his Trump University and charity foundation schemes.

His schemes and over-hyped self-promotion sales pitches always get exposed as frauds eventually.

Now, his inherent leadership flaws are being fully exposed in screwing up the management of one of the most frightening entire nation shaking crises we have ever seen.

So now you truly understand the deep state's agenda.

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

From the article: Congressman Brooks: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because I read in Miami papers, and several others, that there had been a plan developed, by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of emergency, that would suspend the American constitution. And I was deeply concerned about it and wondered if that was an area in which he had worked. I believe that it was and I wanted to get his confirmation.

In place of Oliver North, substitute Erik Prince today - a sleeker, titanium model imperialist, privatized.  He'll take Afghanistan for the company like Clive took India.

Edited by David Andrews

3 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

'A global recession is inevitable': Analysts warn of 'utter carnage' as oil crashes and global stocks tumble

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/global-recession-inevitable-analysts-comment-on-market-crash-2020-3-1028975432

Max von Sydow is dead at 90, so let the Apocalypse begin.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/mar/09/max-von-sydow-star-of-the-exorcist-and-the-seventh-seal-dies-aged-90

Last July 28 I wrote about what would happen and is happening:

Who in 1972 when Watergate broke could have foreseen that the scandal eventually would lead back to President Trump’s uncle John G.Trump, an eminent scientist at MIT in the 1940’s who was delegated by the government among other classified tasks with reading Tesla’s secret files after his death and investigating the UFO phenomenon and then into the next century to Donald Trump inside the White House in a titanic struggle for control of the universe? Only one person foresaw this: President Richard Nixon who 47 years ago predicted that next year, 2020, would be cataclysmic not only for America but for the whole planet and who 32 years ago predicted that Trump one day would be president.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25917-watergate-trump’s-space-force-and-2020/#comments

[Did you notice that Trump when he visited the Center for Disease Control on Friday started talking about his Uncle John Trump? He knows something.]

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

"In The Road to 9/11 I suggest the change in the JCS memo came from the National Preparedness Review in which President Bush authorized Vice-President Cheney, together with FEMA, "to tackle the ... task of dealing with terrorist attacks."20 Not noticed by the press was the fact that Cheney and FEMA had already been working on COG planning as a team throughout the 1980s and 1990s.21"

I'm curious to know if, in any of his works, Peter Dale Scott explains how Cheney (and Rumsfeld) possessed the authority to to work with FEMA on COG during their decades out of office.  Was this capability written into the REX 84 plan that Oliver North advanced during the 1980s?  Maybe Anthony Thorne has been following better than I. 

See you on the FEMA bus!

Edited by David Andrews

Could it be that neither Biden or Bernie will not be the Democratic nominee for president and Trump will not be the Republican nominee for president?

Why? Because of their age. All are in their 70's and extremely susceptible to the virus. News reports say that Congress may adjourn for an indefinite period because so many of its members, especially in the Senate, are aged and could catch the virus if they stay in Washington and then bring it home to their constituents. Pelosi is considering the option.

Could the nation's focus turn towards youthful and bright Mayor Pete as the Man of the Hour? President Pete has a certain ring to it as he talks like a president should talk.

41 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I'm not sure that it's "devastating." At least Biden's lies about Iraq are "contained" (to use a term in vogue), unlike Trump''s lies, which encompass the globe on a daily basis. Now if Biden starts spreading more lies across the country (this is known as "community spread"), then it might be devastating, but devastating compared to what? Come November, if Biden indeed wins out over Bernie despite Biden's lies, I'll prefer the lesser of two XXXXX. Though I think both of them, frankly, can go to the devil.

Now Douglas, who posted just now, has a good idea. The Democrats could opt for someone young like Mayor Pete under the circumstances. But there's no way that Trump's sycophantic Republicans are going to tell him he shouldn't run. If they dared to try, in a strange show of courage, he would tweet them to hell and back.

Edited by Ron Ecker

6 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I think I have said that 3 or 4 times on this thread.

Pete is damaged goods.

Gov. Phil Murphy or Gov. Andrew Cuomo are the top recruits.

Biden has to stick it out until the convention to box Sanders out. Then in comes the sane non-demented replacement for Biden. (Murph and Cuomo only because I'm familiar with them and they already Govern big states.) Maybe someone else is out there.

Hillary will be floated out there because, who ever is chosen, even if it's Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Nation will be able to say, "at least it's not Hillary."

News this morning that Biden is considering Jamie Dimon for Treasury. I bet he's also considering retaining Mnuchen. Why don't we talk more about the 25th Amendment with three demented old men vying to lead the nation? It is never talked about in the media. It should be.