The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

In 1918 Woodrow Wilson sent a bunch of sick soldiers to Europe and set off the Spanish Flu Pandemic.  His advisors advised against it.  He did it anyway.

Rockefeller/Harriman/Walker Eugenicists must have applauded the rigorous culling of the human herd to the tune of 50-100 million dead.

It couldn’t have happened without Wilson’s criminal incompetence. Should be called the Wilson Flu. 

The covid is a Eugenicist’s wet dream.  Old folks and blacks.  But it couldn’t have taken it’s current hold in the US without Trump’s criminal incompetence.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I don’t know anyone who’s caught the covid, but nonetheless it’s cost me something near and dear — Major League Baseball is bringing the designated hitter to the National League.

It’s not a tragedy but I still find it tragic.

You think they will get a deal done and play this year? I'm cautiously optimistic, but they have a history of bungling negotiations.

2 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

You think they will get a deal done and play this year? I'm cautiously optimistic, but they have a history of bungling negotiations.

If canceling the 2020 season would keep the DH out of the NL I’d say wait’ll next year.

It’s one on the most exciting plays in sports — pitcher gets key hit!

More strategic dimension to the NL game, imo.

They wanna pay off more old guys who can’t run anymore

6 hours ago, David Andrews said:

The biggest book hit on Amazon is Dr. Judy Mikovits' Plague of Corruption, which sounds like an Ozzy Osbourne title.  The book is an expose of vaccine murder and a teardown of Dr. Faucet, whom people seem to want to turn off because he's dripping all night.  See link to Rolling Stone story.

Is there any backup on her bonafides?  It all seems tailored to to a target audience in the end.  Dump the scientists, all but her, it's a conspiracy.  About her.  The interviewer seems quite competent and knowledgeable.  Regarding Ozzy, seems like the crazy train goes on.  "learning to love, forgetting to hate".

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Is there any backup on her bonafides?  It all seems tailored to to a target audience in the end.  Dump the scientists, all but her, it's a conspiracy.  About her.  The interviewer seems quite competent and knowledgeable.  Regarding Ozzy, seems like the crazy train goes on.  "learning to love, forgetting to hate".

It's all part of the big game of Screw The Opposition.  The medical issues within have become cliches lost in the battle to get Trump through Fauci.  The CIA-controlled Roliing Stone, long since sold to a media conglomerate, is part of the counterstory backlash.

It does get a little difficult to accept vaccines unreservedly after the bad press they've gotten.  Here's the granddaddy of anti-vaxx documentaries:

Edited by David Andrews

Watched Mission Impossible II yesterday.

Released 20 years ago.

Typical Hollywood hyped fiction / escapist action fare but still couldn't help but notice a few ominous similarities in the story and plot line to the current coronavirus pandemic.

And one cannot totally disbelieve that there is and will be much political intrigue involved with the pandemic and it's effect on every aspect of living worldwide. And especially any vaccines or medicines created to treat it.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Whew! That was certainly a burst of euphoria from our 3 amigos FlynnStone fans!

doesn't this guy sort of look like Fred?

Hey, Not to take all the fun out of it, but I think all of us in our dreams wish we had the balls to lie to the FBI. I know I do. But apart from that these guys, they sort of trivialize the whole dream, they're so lame!
As a pretty fair hitting pitcher. Again agreed Cliff, Completely down on the DH and the Finleyazation of MLB!  But they've been phasing us out for a long time. Do you know most Latin international leagues use the DH? Most of Japan I understand except for one league.  I'm I not sure I'd quite as far as you. DH or not, I'd prefer baseball this year.'

Dave now Powell has pretty much thrown the ball to Nancy, saying yesterday the Feds starting to run out of bullets and it sounds like today Trump is starting to come around, because he doesn't want to be left out.. I would certainly have a fit if she went along with borrowing it on Social Security.

9 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Jeez, this needs to be featured news.  What a quack.  And some are eating it up.  I wonder who's backing her?

On 5/13/2020 at 11:35 AM, Kirk Gallaway said:
On 5/13/2020 at 10:44 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Isn't Point Lobos located in a California State Park?

William. Yes it is and was closed  last week, but I understand is open now. When I'm down there, I do what the locals do and park on Highway 1 and just walk in by the ranger booth. No one stops me.

I think I've mentioned this before, that Point Lobos was my favorite spot in California. I always took friends visiting from out-of-state there for some stunning short hikes, then on to one or another place new to me, ending at the Santa Cruz boardwalk for hors d'oeuvres at sunset. Talk about atmosphere!

Surprisingly few people seemed to know about the place at the time, back in the early 1980s. We'd rarely see others on our hikes.  It was sad to see it become a busy tourist site by the end of the decade. I guess that's what happens when you show a great place to all your friends. heh

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Very cool, Sandy! I know where that picture is taken from.

Lots more people there now. I usually try to go in the off season, at least not summer. But even in winter there can be beautiful days and there aren't many people.

But kinda like anywhere, those were the days!  I'll meet someone in a place like Pt. Lobos and in conversation it comes up and I mention to someone when I first came to the  place and people are envious. We are lucky, at least that's one of the few cool things about getting older. You gotta figure, no beautiful place is going to get better!