The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

5 hours ago, Richard Price said:

Mark S., I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but set the video to full screen and reduce the playback speed to 1/2 and you'll see that it is his watchband.

Exactly. I just watched the video. Richard is right. It's so obvious.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

18 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

The theme song of the US Supreme Court spring ‘21:

Hey Cliff, unfortunately that could still be 6-5. How about the 13th?

Trump sought deals with Moscow mayor

By NATASHA BERTRAND 09/28/2020

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/28/donald-trump-moscow-mayor-deals-422642

"In an interview with Russian state media last year before his death, Luzhkov, who served as Moscow’s mayor from 1992-2010, revealed that Trump had been in talks with the city government about building an underground mall there in the 1990s.

“Trump was in Moscow,” Luzhkov told Russia’s Interfax news agency, adding that Trump had made contact with former Moscow construction chief Vladimir Resin “on matters related to the construction of the Okhotny Ryad underground shopping complex on Manezhnaya Square.”

“He intended to take part in the construction of this complex,” Luzhkov said.

He noted, however, that the project ultimately fell through. "There were intentions, there were discussions — they related to this very underground complex, but this did not go further,” Luzhkov said.

The underground mall was not the only deal Trump pursued in Moscow during Luzhkov’s tenure, however. In 1997, Trump was negotiating a $175 million deal with the city of Moscow to renovate the Moskva Hotel, just across from the Kremlin, according to a press release included in a January 1997 SEC filing as well as press reports from the time.

“The venture expects to create the premier hotel in Russia, including 600 guest rooms, 200 private condominiums, a convention center, banquet halls, retail shops and extensive public space,” the filing reads, noting that the city of Moscow would receive a minority of the equity.

Trump also won initial approval to renovate the Rossiya Hotel in Moscow in a deal that would have been worth about $800 million, according to Fortune. But in 1998 the Rossiya’s general director Yevgeny Tsimbalistov was murdered in a mafia contract killing; Trump later put the hotel projects on the “back-burner,” his assistant Norma Foerderer said at the time."

Steve Thomas

57 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Hey Cliff, unfortunately that could still be 6-5. How about the 13th?

Kirk, I think it’s a basic question of fairness. The GOP stole two seats, two extra seats should be restored. Four extra seats seems like an over-reach.

1 hour ago, Ty Carpenter said:

That's funny when we have pics of Biden being chummy with an actual leader of the Klan.

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.jpg

Right wingers never get tired of defending their racism by bringing up Dem Senator Robert Byrd.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

Byrd initially compiled a mixed record on the subjects of race relations and desegregation.[73]While he initially voted against civil rights legislation, in 1959 he hired one of the Capitol's first black congressional aides, and he also took steps to integrate the United States Capitol Police for the first time since Reconstruction.[74] Beginning in the 1970s, Byrd explicitly renounced his earlier views in favor of racial segregation.[24][75] Byrd said that he regretted filibustering and voting against the Civil Rights Act of 1964[76] and would change it if he had the opportunity. Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African Americans love their children as much as he does his.[77] During debate in 1983 over the passage of the law creating the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, Byrd grasped the symbolism of the day and its significance to his legacy, telling members of his staff "I'm the only one in the Senate who must vote for this bill".[74]
</q>

11 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Exactly. I just watched the video. Richard is right. It's so obvious.

This, sticking up out of his cuff is somehow his watch?

Biden-Sleeve-Something.png

I don't think so.

And this, whatever it is, is his watch? What type of watch is this?

Biden-Sleeve-Something2.png

His watch is there, I get that...this is something else though.

I'm not saying it's a microphone, what would be the point. It's clearly something though and it's not a watch, or rosary beads. It's not a shadow, it's not a reflection.

18 hours ago, Mark Stevens said:

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. 

In the video below, scroll to 38:00 and look at his left sleeve as he moves his hand up. Something is in his cuff, as he moves his arm/hand you can see it glint. It's not just the shape of his cuff. 

Well, what is it, exactly?  The umbrella dart gun that shot JFK in the throat?  If so, the tech hasn't exactly streamlined over the decades.

Donald Trump’s Proud Boys aren’t just standing by

Published on October 1, 2020

By Jordan Green

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/donald-trumps-proud-boys-arent-just-standing-by/

“Members of Oregon Women for Trump joined the Proud Boys for their rally in Portland last weekend.

“We love Oregon, and we want Oregon to stay American,” an Oregon Women member named Carol said during the rally. “And we support the Proud Boys…. We need more men like the Proud Boys.

“This is our time to stand up, stand out, stand against not only Marxism, but to anarchy and Black supremacy,” she continued. “This is a war, folks, that we have got to fight back. I don’t know about you, but I’ve had enough from all these punks, evildoers, including our [Democratic] governor and our mayor and all their ilk.”

Representatives of both groups pledged that their members will be at ballot-drop boxes during the election.

“We will be — the Proud Boys from the Portland chapter, for Oregonians — we will try to do the best we can to secure some of those most strategic ballot places that are going to be dropped off,” said Flip Todd, the chapter vice president.

While pledging to monitor ballot-drop sites, Oregon Women for Trump also solicited funds to support the Proud Boys.

“It will come back for your safety because we love to stand on the frontlines,” Todd said, as supporters handed cash up to the stage. “We love to be your wall. We love to see people geared up. We like this kind of thing. It’s great. We appreciate it. And, like I said, every single dime goes towards pepper spray, things that we need, whether it’s body armor, helmets, first-aid equipment, tourniquets, things like that.

“Even the paintballs,” he continued. “You know the little CS […]? They’re $2.75 apiece to xxxxing have pepper spray, okay? Anyway, that’s what stuff like that goes for — so you guys are safe, in a worst-case scenario.””

Steve Thomas

49 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Donald Trump’s Proud Boys aren’t just standing by

Published on October 1, 2020

By Jordan Green

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/donald-trumps-proud-boys-arent-just-standing-by/

“Members of Oregon Women for Trump joined the Proud Boys for their rally in Portland last weekend.

“We love Oregon, and we want Oregon to stay American,” an Oregon Women member named Carol said during the rally. “And we support the Proud Boys…. We need more men like the Proud Boys.

“This is our time to stand up, stand out, stand against not only Marxism, but to anarchy and Black supremacy,” she continued. “This is a war, folks, that we have got to fight back. I don’t know about you, but I’ve had enough from all these punks, evildoers, including our [Democratic] governor and our mayor and all their ilk.”

Representatives of both groups pledged that their members will be at ballot-drop boxes during the election.

“We will be — the Proud Boys from the Portland chapter, for Oregonians — we will try to do the best we can to secure some of those most strategic ballot places that are going to be dropped off,” said Flip Todd, the chapter vice president.

While pledging to monitor ballot-drop sites, Oregon Women for Trump also solicited funds to support the Proud Boys.

“It will come back for your safety because we love to stand on the frontlines,” Todd said, as supporters handed cash up to the stage. “We love to be your wall. We love to see people geared up. We like this kind of thing. It’s great. We appreciate it. And, like I said, every single dime goes towards pepper spray, things that we need, whether it’s body armor, helmets, first-aid equipment, tourniquets, things like that.

“Even the paintballs,” he continued. “You know the little CS […]? They’re $2.75 apiece to xxxxing have pepper spray, okay? Anyway, that’s what stuff like that goes for — so you guys are safe, in a worst-case scenario.””

Steve Thomas

Don't these guys have day jobs?

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Well, what is it, exactly?  The umbrella dart gun that shot JFK in the throat?  If so, the tech hasn't exactly streamlined over the decades.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's the objectivity of this forum. That's definitely been tucked away. 

Rob,

Trump's shout out to his Proud Boys on Tuesday night wasn't a dog whistle.

This time, he didn't even use a whistle to sick those dogs on American citizens.