The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/youtube-twitter-and-facebook-remove-steve-bannon-video-calling-for-violence-against-fauci/ar-BB1aKdpP?li=BBnb7Kz

This was under the headline Twitter Permanently Bans Bannon.

Edited by Ron Bulman

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

12 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Will Trump mob mouthpieces Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Gorka, Bannon, Miller, Conway etc. do the right thing and tell Trump's scary base like Bikers For Trump, Proud Boys etc. to stand down? 

Can't believe it is all coming to this in this country.

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Robert, anything is possible with this unhinged, uncontrollable, unpredictable and ego maniac, delusions of grandeur person.

But this later morning tens of millions of Americans are going to wake up to Biden winning Georgia.

Could this trigger Trump's most fervent, cultish vigilante fringe to act out violently?

I am sure it could.

Joe , I understand you're being upset. But I stand by my prediction of 5 weeks ago,was it?

Trump will resist but the results will eventually be too lopsided to really make a case and that will leave Trump with the prospect of lawsuits and jail time, and he won't go peacefully, but he really has no choice. The old guard, deep state, status quo, or just normalcy (Satan?) or whatever you want to call it will reinstate, with great resolve.
If Trump stirs up trouble, and wants to take everyone down with him. The hard core Trump cultists, neo nazis, white supremacists , will all be surveiled and swooped down upon, or handily  quashed  should they raise their ugly heads, whether it's in the next few months or in 'mop up" operations through the next couple of years.

13 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Joe , I understand you're being upset. But I stand by my prediction of 5 weeks ago,was it?

Trump will resist but the results will eventually be too lopsided to really make a case and that will leave Trump with the prospect of lawsuits and jail time, and he won't go peacefully, but he really has no choice. The old guard, deep state, status quo, or just normalcy (Satan?) or whatever you want to call it will reinstate, with great resolve.
If Trump stirs up trouble, and wants to take everyone down with him. The hard core Trump cultists, neo nazis, white supremacists , will all be surveiled and swooped down upon, or handily  quashed  should they raise their ugly heads, whether it's in the next few months or in 'mop up" operations through the next couple of years.

What percentage of the US population (328.2m approximately) are 'neo-poopoo' or 'White Superemicists' ?

Also, it's a nonsense in many respects to suggest Trump is part of the deep state, without acknowledging that the Dems are equally or more so. It's the Dems that seem to be pushing us more toward a one world government (new world order). It amazes me people sat their thinking the election was good vs evil or heroes and villains. There are only crooks and villains. 

Edited by Chris Barnard

Chris said:What percentage of the US population (328.2m approximately) are 'neo-poopoo' or 'White Superemicists' ?

What am I supposed to have a figure for you? Considerably more than we thought 4 years ago, Chris. But you do bring up a point. It really could be any Trump fanatics that are incited to act violently.

Chris.on a number of occasions you opined that Trump would win. You were largely ignored because most of us felt, as a Brit, how could you really know anything.

Even 2 days ago, from your comments, it appeared you couldn't quite believe what was happening, and seem to suggest we were maybe deluding ourselves.

You've expressed you're an anti Brexir Brit, which is fine. But for my curiosity, 1)What were your sources for your absolute certainly? What was your reading material, be it online or what web sites or publications do you subscribe to?

2)Did you in all your reading over the last few weeks about the election in our country come across the phrase, "Red Mirage". Perhaps if you did. this result wouldn't have been such a surprise.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

52 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Chris said:What percentage of the US population (328.2m approximately) are 'neo-poopoo' or 'White Superemicists' ?

What am I supposed to have a figure for you? Considerably more than we thought 4 years ago, Chris. But you do bring up a point. It really could be any Trump fanatics that are incited to act violently.

Chris.on a number of occasions you opined that Trump would win. You were largely ignored because most of us felt, as a Brit, how could you really know anything.

Even 2 days ago, from your comments, it appeared you couldn't quite believe what was happening, and seem to suggest we were maybe deluding ourselves.

You've expressed you're an anti Brexir Brit, which is fine. But for my curiosity, 1)What were your sources for your absolute certainly? What was your reading material, be it online or what web sites or publications do you subscribe to?

2)Did you in all your reading over the last few weeks about the election in our country come across the phrase, "Red Mirage". Perhaps if you did. this result wouldn't have been such a surprise.

That's true, I am a Brit, how could I really know anything. 🙂 
Anyway, that aside, I am pro Brexit Brit, not an anti-Brexit Brit, though I didn't actually vote (was away as I am a non-domicile). 
My certainty on what? The election in the US? I wouldn't say I have a level of certainty or ever had have, I had a look at bookmakers odds. If I am to go with history being cyclical and repeating itself, then on past form from the last 4 years, I would say it's highly probable the Dems have done something corrupt and, on the same past form its likely the Republicans probably have too. Or did you think reading about LBJ fixing votes in Texas was the beginning and end of election related corruption in US history? How corrupt this election has been we'll see in the coming days or months. But, i'll be right on that simply because; if one person filled in a Dem ballot for their dead relative or incapacitated one, thats corruption.

On number two, I heard the terminology used on CNN and Fox and 'blue wave'. I am not emotionally invested in the situation as it isn't my country, though there undoubtably be secondary effects other countries as a result of who wins the US election. A UK / US trade deal would be worse for the UK (potentially if it's president Biden). I thought Trump might win, if he doesn't, well thats ok but, to tell you where I am coming from; I find it astounding that minds so sharp on the JFK topic and identifying establishment shills using propaganda against his legacy, are for a large part completely blind to the election propaganda by both sides in this campaign. Can you honestly sit there with pride and say, thats my party or my president? Why do candidates need to be 70+? It's a long way from their intellectual peaks? Neither one of these two is a statesman? Have you watched them in the last few weeks? Charmless and as much I know you don't want to hear this, if you examined the cognitive ability of these two, Trump is in better shape. You may ask if I am a Dr or psychologist, the answer is no, but, I know when someone is slurring their words regularly and losing their thought process mid sentence like a forgetful old man that they shouldn't be near the most powerful office in the world. If I had a vote, it would have gone red, sorry Dems, looking at the two of them, thats my choice and it's logical. 

One thing I can say as an outsider or a Brit is, it's flipping embarrassing, you're the most powerful empire on earth, supposed to the be the bastion of democracy, a shining light to others, much of the world is looking at you as that, to set an example and, it's shambolic this 4 years what we have seen and it takes two to tango. In JFK's era you may have used the term 'Banana Republic', we that's how the states look right now. This is from a person who loves the states, I just can't believe my eyes. 

Trump still hasn't released his taxes like he promised he would two elections ago.

Trump's protesters and rally attendees keep waving around his "Promises Kept" posters. 

What promises kept?

I'll release my taxes.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

I'll have a new health plan soon. 4 years of that.

I promise a Covid vaccine by the election.

And on and on.

That campaign sound bite is a joke. And seeing Trump fanatics waving this false reality slogan around is also a joke. A perverse one.

The final popular vote for President will have Biden winning with a huge margin victory of between 5 and 6 million votes.

That's not close. It's a relative pounding.

59 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

I wonder if trump will ask his followers to commit mass suicide the way all cult leaders seem to do.

Steve Thomas

He'll probably ask his hottest female followers to join him on a rocket ship to the nearest passing comet. (Melania, if she's still around, will beg off, claiming she has a fear of heights.)  

Unfortunately I had more time an hour ago, when i posted.

Chris said: But,Ii'll be right on that simply because; if one person filled in a Dem ballot for their dead relative or incapacitated one, thats corruption.

Chris,I'm sorry I'm going to have to dispel such monster dreams of American invincibility that those foreign to the U.S. often have. (Shining light,bastion of Democracy!) Are you really so naive to think that in a voting population of 145 million, you would not find one incident of corruption? You make no point at all. 

We've despaired here about the candidates age as well. I'm sure someone can post a video clip to highlight Trump's dementia as well.

Can you honestly sit there with pride and say, thats my party or my president?

When has anybody here said they are really enthusiastic about Biden? If you have been reading, or listening to anything I personally have already told you, you know I'm not a Biden fan.

You're right, I meant to say you were pro brexit.  But on behalf of people who aren't snowed by the rhetoric of politicians, and look at their policies, I can tell you that Donald Trump is a globalist with multi national interests throughout the world. I personally thought he was somewhat on target at least on his direction with China, if he didn't bungle it so badly. At the end, he tried to sell  out all of his rhetoric when he asked XI if he could do him Trump a favor by investigating Joe Biden. Only an idiot thinks that doesn't come at a price.

You didn't answer either of my questions, I assume you didn't know what "red mirage" was, and I don't give you much credit for knowing what a "blue wave" is, that's pretty much self explanatory.

As far as "Banana Republic", I agree, the explanation for that is you got a candidate with Fascist tendencies who managed to turn the Republican Party into mindless sheep, and create a cult of 'know nothings'  along with some people who saw a perfect storm for their domestic and global business interests.

Gotta Go!

29 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Trump still hasn't released his taxes like he promised he would two elections ago.

Trump's protesters and rally attendees keep waving around his "Promises Kept" posters. 

What promises kept?

I'll release my taxes.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

I'll have a new health plan soon. 4 years of that.

I promise a Covid vaccine by the election.

And on and on.

That campaign sound bite is a joke. And seeing Trump fanatics waving this false reality slogan around is also a joke. A perverse one.

The final popular vote for President will have Biden winning with a huge margin victory of between 5 and 6 million votes.

That's not close. It's a relative pounding.

Well Joe, are you outraged by politicians breaking promises? Every single one of them does. Where is Obama's hope and change, it got about as far as the promise stage and then evaporated. You could look at every candidate both sides of the divide and pick at broken promises, because they are salesman trying to get in office or stay in office. In regard to tax returns too, I don't think it would have been to his advantage making them pubic. The reason is, wealthy people in the USA have good accountants, they use debt to ensure they pay as little in taxes as possible. That's not illegal, it's perfectly legal. I understand the resentment but, it's an imbalanced way of looking at things. Why wouldn't you do that? If you earn $50m a year and just pay 5% taxes and another bloke moaning earns $50k a year and pays 40% taxes, who is paying their share and putting most into the system? How employees do his businesses provide with work or contractors? There is tax coming from that too. That's the reality (I don't know the percentages brackets in the US) but, you get the idea. If you want to understand this better, pick up a Robert Kiyosaki book. Just remember being an employee, self employed or an entrepreneur is a choice.

Part of the promise was building the wall, is it built? Is there some complex way Mexico will pay for it over time via tariffs or as part of a trade deal, or planned? 

Isn't every politician on earth promising covid vaccines? Aren't they all screwing up on time scales? The latest thing is companies like Astra Zeneca aren't even saying the vaccine will immunise all people, it will help some apparently? WTF
Would you roll out at vaccine that's only had months of testing? Who advised him on that? This crook Fauci who has been testing Coronaviruses for a decade, then claims he doesn't know if malaria pills and azithromycin help or not. It's 100% come out of a lab too, which is very suspicious that it isn't being investigated. Trump is the victim of that. I'll get into this in more detail if you like. 

I completely agree with you, about supporters waving promises kept flags, supporters of both sides look like deluded drone human beings at these rallies, clapping and they don't even know why. 

Biden in his first election night presser, when he partially claimed a win or inferred it mentioned the 'popular vote', but, it's irrelevant right? As it isn't what wins you the presidency, the electoral college does. It was like the sore losers theme tune in 2016 "we won the popular vote". Both parties know that when plotting their campaign strategy, they know what needs to happen for them to win and become president. Haven't the Reps lost like 7/8 times on the popular vote? Or something like that.

3 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Unfortunately I had more time an hour ago, when i posted.

Chris said: But,Ii'll be right on that simply because; if one person filled in a Dem ballot for their dead relative or incapacitated one, thats corruption.

Chris,I'm sorry I'm going to have to dispel such monster dreams of American invincibility that those foreign to the U.S. often have. (Shining light,bastion of Democracy!) Are you really so naive to think that in a voting population of 145 million, you would not find one incident of corruption? You make no point at all. 

We've despaired here about the candidates age as well. I'm sure someone can post a video clip to highlight Trump's dementia as well.

Can you honestly sit there with pride and say, thats my party or my president?

When has anybody here said they are really enthusiastic about Biden? If you have been reading, or listening to anything I personally have already told you, you know I'm not a Biden fan.

You're right, I meant to say you were pro brexit.  But on behalf of people who aren't snowed by the rhetoric of politicians, and look at their policies, I can tell you that Donald Trump is a globalist with multi national interests throughout the world. I personally thought he was somewhat on target at least on his direction with China, if he didn't bungle it so badly. At the end, he tried to sell  out all of his rhetoric when he asked XI if he could do him Trump a favor by investigating Joe Biden. Only an idiot thinks that doesn't come at a price.

You didn't answer either of my questions, I assume you didn't know what "red mirage" was, and I don't give you much credit for knowing what a "blue wave" is, that's pretty much self explanatory.

As far as "Banana Republic", I agree, the explanation for that is you got a candidate with Fascist tendencies who managed to turn the Republican Party into mindless sheep, and create a cult of 'know nothings'  along with some people who saw a perfect storm for their domestic and global business interests.

Gotta Go!

Ahh the time excuse, well i'm off fishing, i'll fire off a quick one before I go. 

Do you think it's going to be one? I think you're in for a surprise, Kirk. 

So, you acknowledge Biden's onset of dementia, which Trump is showing much less of of any. Cool.

Trump globalist, hmm, thats a big topic, he might be, more so than Biden? More so than the hierarchy of the Democratic party?

I'd heard both terms, I don't like to get my news from one place like some, otherwise you just get one narrative fed to you. 

Fascist? So the Bushes weren't? I note Trump hasn't spent is presidency raping the developing word, killing millions, displacing peoples with unjust wars to line the pockets of munitions contractors and defence contractors. Smedley Butler was spot on. 

Right, fishing....  ;)

18 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Ahh the time excuse, well i'm off fishing, i'll fire off a quick one before I go. 

Do you think it's going to be one? I think you're in for a surprise, Kirk. 

So, you acknowledge Biden's onset of dementia, which Trump is showing much less of of any. Cool.

Trump globalist, hmm, thats a big topic, he might be, more so than Biden? More so than the hierarchy of the Democratic party?

I'd heard both terms, I don't like to get my news from one place like some, otherwise you just get one narrative fed to you. 

Fascist? So the Bushes weren't? I note Trump hasn't spent is presidency raping the developing word, killing millions, displacing peoples with unjust wars to line the pockets of munitions contractors and defence contractors. Smedley Butler was spot on. 

Right, fishing....  ;)

We'll know soon enough how committed to democracy he is. Right now, it appears not so much.

18 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

In other words, he restored the blue wall and made Georgia into a swing state.  Both of the senator races there will be runoffs.

The credit for turning Georgia into a swing state goes to Stacey Abrams, who lead the new voter registration drive and fought Republican voter suppression.  In 2018 Brian Kemp barely beat her for the Georgia governorship in an election supervised by the Georgia Secretary of State -- Brian Kemp.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/us/elections/stacey-abrams-draws-credit-and-praise-as-biden-inches-ahead-in-georgia.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/celebs-bow-down-to-stacey-abrams-as-georgia-flips-blue-in-bidens-favor/ar-BB1aLISV

Many here seem surprised Biden is poised to win Georgia.  Not me!

Edited by Cliff Varnell

6 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Breaking News.  Former belligerent fake reality show Actor gets Fired!

Actually I'm waiting on a cartoon featuring  a one legged duck in a orange or yellow wig. 

"This is what it looks like when a looser looses".  Mary L. Trump.