The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Dave said:Why should voting not be made compulsory for citizenship?  Streamline the physical process it and expand it, but make it a duty as enforceable as the Census. 

Remember Ross Perot  (of EDS Electronic Data Systems)said we should all be able to vote from a button from our  couches.

This means, Biden probably rules from the center.Woman's rights, environment, suffers. Managed care (if you love your HMO!) wins. Stock market likes the gridlock of divided government. Tech stocks win, good for my portfolio. Unfortunately,  Forget packing the court, or abolishing or reshaping the Electoral College.

Still might be good for the pot industry!

Michigan called for Biden. Interesting Nevada, N. Carolina's totals haven't changed. The Republicans are talking about scandal with culinary workers in Nevada getting ballots in 2 different states. How many people can that be?

As I said, stupid laws prohibiting Pennsylvania from  counting ballots as they came in.

It looks like the Dems could end up gaining 2 in the Senate as this vote in Michigan is close but the Dem candidate is losing by .3 of a per cent. 

What is strange is that even if the Democrats don't technically win the Senate, the 2 independents in the Senate are Bernie Sanders and Angus King of Maine, who generally vote with the Democrats, anyway.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

They're counting slow in Nevada.  Probably to avoid legal repercussions; possibly hoping late returns will destroy Biden's very slender lead.  Declared vote count holding at 75% for hours.

Even if all four remaining states leading for Trump call red, he's two shy of 270 electoral votes, without Nevada.

1 hour ago, Adam Johnson said:

Its over Biden will win

I'm very worried about a red flip for Nevada.  Biden's lead is only 0.6%  I don't see a blue flip for PA, NC, GA.

I really never thought I'd be tremulous over a Joe Biden victory.

Edited by David Andrews

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Biden appears to have 270, regardless of what happens in Georgia and Pennsylvania.

AZ's 11 + NV's 6.  253+17= 270.

Our national Trump nightmare is almost over.

I'm afraid that our "Trump national nightmare" is only going to get worse. A sizable portion of the country will still consider Trump to be their president, and the good folks at Fox News will make millions telling the Trupmpites that they were robbed. 

Don't forget, it ain't over til the fat lady sings.  The actual votes are cast in December.  That's a lot of time for a corrupt regime to find and corrupt 1 or more delegates (aka unfaithful delegate).  Trump has his life at stake, I don't think he will stop at anything.  After all, if he gets into the office again, he can subvert the law to make sure there is no investigation or punishment for any criminal act for those willing to give their soul to him.

I only pray I am wrong.  If I am not, we have seen the end of the "great experiment" and no longer have even the appearance of a democratic republic.

Make no mistake. I'm still going after 50 for 50! I could see a blue flip on Pennsylvania. When I went to bed Trump was up 600,000 in Pennsylvania. Now it's down to 200k with almost, a million left! But I don't think it matters anyway. Both AP and Fox have projected Biden winning Arizona.

I don"t think I'd worry that much about Nevada. The remaining votes are supposedly in Clarke county which is largely blue. But we'll see.

Trump  was up in Georgia  by over 300k when I went to bed. Now it's down to 39K, with 149,000 votes to be counted. I would never have picked Georgia for Biden!

If this Senator from Georgia Purdue finishes under 50%. ( He currently is at 50.2). Then 2 senate seats from Georgia will be up for grabs in a special election in January.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Dave said:Why should voting not be made compulsory for citizenship?  Streamline the physical process it and expand it, but make it a duty as enforceable as the Census. 

Remember Ross Perot  (of EDS Electronic Data Systems)said we should all be able to vote from a button from our  couches.

This means, Biden probably rules from the center.Woman's rights, environment, suffers. Managed care (if you love your HMO!) wins. Stock market likes the gridlock of divided government. Tech stocks win, good for my portfolio. Unfortunately,  Forget packing the court, or abolishing or reshaping the Electoral College.

Still might be good for the pot industry!

Michigan called for Biden. Interesting Nevada, N. Carolina's totals haven't changed. The Republicans are talking about scandal with culinary workers in Nevada getting ballots in 2 different states. How many people can that be?

As I said, stupid laws prohibiting Pennsylvania from  counting ballots as they came in.

It looks like the Dems could end up gaining 2 in the Senate as this vote in Michigan is close but the Dem candidate is losing by .3 of a per cent. 

What is strange is that even if the Democrats don't technically win the Senate, the 2 independents in the Senate are Bernie Sanders and Angus King of Maine, who generally vote with the Democrats, anyway.

Ross Perot was right. It’s terribly annoying that we have to argue about the validity of vote by mail when everything else that requires layers of security is done online. And yet you will never hear the pundits or politicians talking about voting from home. Why? By mail vs in person - false dichotomy. 

My guess is Trump, if he indeed loses, spends the next 12 weeks exclusively at his properties, running up gargantuan bills for taxpayers, while threatening to incite his idiot supporters to violence if he is not pardoned and NeW York drops all investigations.

On a more serious note, a friend of mine suggested a great stocking stuffer gift idea for Christmas 2020.

Thought I'd pass it along.  🤥

The Trump Toilet Brush

Make Your Toilet Great Again!

5d4dab7c2b259c1325d3fd99-large.jpg?cache

This is getting a bit agonizing.  Last night I finally went to sleep thinking it could be happening again.  Woke at 4:00 with a stomach ache  thinking about social security, that I can't retire, they're going to gut it and that's supposed to be half my income when I do.  Later in the morning dreading turning on the tv or looking on line I was somewhat encouraged when I did.  

Tonight I'm optimistic but still wonder about the prez somehow holding on.  I see no reason why early in person and mail in votes already received shouldn't be tabulated by November 3rd, just don't release the results until the polls close.  Some of these state need to change there procedure.  AP's had it at 264 for hours now.  CNN still won't call Arizona.  C'mon, if Texas, California, New York can finish last night...  What's the population of Nevada 100,000?

Every vote should be counted, yes.  I still have hopes for 

Crap.  Protesters in Arizona outside where there counting votes in Maricopa county.

BTW, Nebraska also splits its Electoral votes, so the one that Biden loses in Maine will likely be made up for in Nebraska.

I think Biden will win PA on top of that.

Its amazing how close he is running in Georgia.

Good brush W!!! So Trump's wearing a cossack?

Guys, it's simple , you have to stop in Georgia. Keep going in Arizona. Keep going in Nevada, stop in North Carolina.Recount Wisconsin, and ultimately let Brett Cavanaugh weigh in because that's what the founders would have wanted.

Post image

Post image