The Education Forum

Was Lansdale in Dealey Plaza?

3 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

I wrote extensively about Poppy Bush in INTO THE NIGHTMARE (35 pages). Russ Baker

in FAMILY OF SECRETS has a section on the Tyler episode that

includes his interview with Aubrey Irby, then VP of the Tyler Kiwanis Club and later president of Kiwanis

International, who attested to Poppy's presence at the Blackstone Hotel in Tyler

to give a speech that had to be canceled due to the assassination.

Well, I suppose that, if Aubrey Irby had lied about the 11/22/63 Kiwanis Club speech, (at the behest of GHWB and the Company) someone from Tyler, Texas would have talked by now.

I may still try to peruse some newspapers to see if there are any references to a speech in Tyler, Texas by Houston oilman George Bush on 11/22/63.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I just noticed something interesting ( in mind anyway) after accessing the "Who Is Jack Ruby" thread and then looking at countless photos of Jack Ruby.

There are several pictures of Jack Ruby from behind.

Just the two most well known of course are the ones of him shooting Oswald in the Dallas Police bldg. basement the morning of 11,24,1963 and the one where Ruby is seen lingering amongst the press in one of the Dallas Police Department building upper floor hallways the evening of 11,22,1963.

I noticed how blaringly easy it was to identify Ruby "from behind" in both of these photos.

His build, his clothing, his hair type, hair color, style of cut including the back of the neck cut line, his ears, his stance, posture and in the Oswald shooting photo perhaps even his movement.

Anybody who knew Ruby beyond more than a few chance meetings would recognize him in a second even from these backside only angles and views imo.

Using this same common sense rational comparison context, I would think anybody who knew General Ed Lansdale well over many years could just as easily and credibly identify him from even a backside view ( referring to the 3 tramp/possibly Lansdale photo in Dealey Plaza on 11,22,1963 )  as most of us could identify Jack Ruby from behind in the well known photos of him from this angle.

Heck, we could just as easily pick out JFK, RFK, LBJ, J. Edgar Hoover, Jim Garrison, Clay Shaw, and so many other well known JFK event related persons from back side photos of them as well...imo.

ruby_101.jpgLee_Harvey_Oswald_being_shot_by_Jack_Ruby_as_Oswald_is_being_moved_by_police%2C_1963.jpg

Joe, Joe, don’t open up a can of worms. Cinque writes on his site how that picture was NOT Ruby.  Not saying I agree but...  
stick to the evidence.   

Edited by Cory Santos

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I just noticed something interesting ( in mind anyway) after accessing the "Who Is Jack Ruby" thread and then looking at countless photos of Jack Ruby.

There are several pictures of Jack Ruby from behind.

Just the two most well known of course are the ones of him shooting Oswald in the Dallas Police bldg. basement the morning of 11,24,1963 and the one where Ruby is seen lingering amongst the press in one of the Dallas Police Department building upper floor hallways the evening of 11,22,1963.

I noticed how blaringly easy it was to identify Ruby "from behind" in both of these photos.

His build, his clothing, his hair type, hair color, style of cut including the back of the neck cut line, his ears, his stance, posture and in the Oswald shooting photo perhaps even his movement.

Anybody who knew Ruby beyond more than a few chance meetings would recognize him in a second even from these backside only angles and views imo.

Using this same common sense rational comparison context, I would think anybody who knew General Ed Lansdale well over many years could just as easily and credibly identify him from even a backside view ( referring to the 3 tramp/possibly Lansdale photo in Dealey Plaza on 11,22,1963 )  as most of us could identify Jack Ruby from behind in the well known photos of him from this angle.

Heck, we could just as easily pick out JFK, RFK, LBJ, J. Edgar Hoover, Jim Garrison, Clay Shaw, and so many other well known JFK event related persons from back side photos of them as well...imo.

ruby_101.jpgLee_Harvey_Oswald_being_shot_by_Jack_Ruby_as_Oswald_is_being_moved_by_police%2C_1963.jpg

You're right Joe, I could ID tons of work colleagues from the back, family are particularly easy. 

8 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Joe, Joe, don’t open up a can of worms. Cinque writes on his site how that picture was NOT Ruby.  Not saying I agree but...  
stick to the evidence.   

The DPD hallway photo is not Ruby? That photo is a still shot from a longer video piece.  

If it isn't Ruby I'll delete my posts immediately.

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

The DPD hallway photo is not Ruby? That photo is a still shot from a longer video piece.  

If it isn't Ruby I'll delete my posts immediately.

I think Cory means the picture of Oswald getting shot.  I do recall somebody (possibly Cinque) online claiming that it wasn't Ruby that shot Oswald.

27 minutes ago, Dan Rice said:

I think Cory means the picture of Oswald getting shot.  I do recall somebody (possibly Cinque) online claiming that it wasn't Ruby that shot Oswald.

Wait, so yall are telling me the guy below isn't the shooter? Everything matches from the back... It's not going to be easy explaining this away, it's obviously him from the back... 

Who%20Framed%20Roger%20Rabbit%20860.jpg

Lee_Harvey_Oswald_being_shot_by_Jack_Rub

nS8USw3UMjYCWnpE8LkgT1MzsZk3d6eZwgmBvOy9

Bob Hoskins obviously shot Oswald, anyone can see its the same person.

Edited by Mark Stevens
fix images

1 hour ago, Dan Rice said:

Ha!

So, are you saying that the majority of people who look at Ruby's backside in the Oswald shooting photo could not tell the difference between Ruby and let's say:

Lou Costello, Jonathan Winters, Dom Deluise, Danny Aiello, Jackie Gleason, Ed Asner etc.?

3 hours ago, Mark Stevens said:

Wait, so yall are telling me the guy below isn't the shooter? Everything matches from the back... It's not going to be easy explaining this away, it's obviously him from the back... 

Who%20Framed%20Roger%20Rabbit%20860.jpg

Lee_Harvey_Oswald_being_shot_by_Jack_Rub

nS8USw3UMjYCWnpE8LkgT1MzsZk3d6eZwgmBvOy9

Bob Hoskins obviously shot Oswald, anyone can see its the same person.

Mic drop by Mark.  

Edited by Cory Santos

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

So, are you saying that the majority of people who look at Ruby's backside in the Oswald shooting photo could not tell the difference between Ruby and let's say:

Lou Costello, Jonathan Winters, Dom Deluise, Danny Aiello, Jackie Gleason, Ed Asner etc.?

I think I have been very clear.  Not sure why you are asking me what I meant.   Stick to the evidence.  These photo comparison arguments are subjective.   You are going down a rabbit hole.   Not sure how much more clear I can be.  Mark’s excellent post and Cinque’s argument show people disagree on photos.   

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Yes, and Cory also continues to ridicule the notion that people can be identified from photographic profiles.  Apparently because such visual evidence is ...uh... "subjective"-- not really "evidence."

Using Cory's logic, we would have to conclude that astronomy is not empirically-based science. 🤥

OIP.OGlfxdKF2-FSOUaQtPj-eAHaHh?o=6&pid=A

Edited by W. Niederhut

5 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, and Cory also continues to ridicule the notion that people can be identified from photographic profiles.  Apparently because such visual evidence is ...uh... "subjective"-- not really "evidence."

Using Cory's logic, we would have to conclude that astronomy is not empirically-based science. 🤥

OIP.OGlfxdKF2-FSOUaQtPj-eAHaHh?o=6&pid=A

Amateurs would say at a glance, this is a perfect match. But if we are being honest here, the hairline is different. As we get older hairlines recede...not procede. The noses are way different...Bush's honker is way more pointy and prominent...the chins don't match unless the picture is fuzzed out.  The proof lies in the William Allen photo series this "Bush" image was extracted from. His set of photos depicts the scene around the TSBD after the assassination. 

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=37&pos=41

This is the original image the figure is pulled from, and searching his entire set H.H. Davis is the match for who this figure is.

25 minutes ago, Rob Clark said:

Amateurs would say at a glance, this is a perfect match. But if we are being honest here, the hairline is different. As we get older hairlines recede...not procede. The noses are way different...Bush's honker is way more pointy and prominent...the chins don't match unless the picture is fuzzed out.  The proof lies in the William Allen photo series this "Bush" image was extracted from. His set of photos depicts the scene around the TSBD after the assassination. 

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=37&pos=41

This is the original image the figure is pulled from, and searching his entire set H.H. Davis is the match for who this figure is.

In the picture from the link above is a man 3rd in from the right and last policeman.

This fellow is tall, has a suit on with thin tie, white hat and glasses. Kind of a fleshy face and prominent nose.

Any body ever ID this guy? 

8 hours ago, Mark Stevens said:

Just to clarity. I don't buy into the theory that it wasn't Jack Ruby that shot Oswald.  But I have seen that posted on some forum somewhere.