The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/1/2019 at 7:58 AM, Robert Wheeler said:

Nice to meet you Sandy, my self appointed mission on this thread topic is to refute the CW that Robert Swan Mueller III has a good, long-term reputation.

The MSM typically describes Mueller as a "straight shooter", "above reproach", "tough, but fair", among other accolades that are obviously scripted.  

Mueller has deep family ties to some of America's wealthiest families that span back decades. These include direct relations, such as the Knechts (founders of Bethlehem Steel) Standish (various Standard Oil subsidiaries) the Truesdales (Rail Roads), the Dicks (Sugar) the Cabells and Bissells. The WWII activities of his father (Robert Mueller 2) and uncle (John Freeman Mueller) point towards involvement in Paperclip activities, and after the war, in nascent nuclear weapons and energy programs. Robert Mueller 2, had a long career with duPont of which there is little information, however, his post duPont partnership with GL Tugwell an Executive at Englehard Industries (now a BASF subsidiary) indicates he was involved in brokering precious metals used in nuclear processes, such as platinum, polonium, and highly enriched Uranium. Robert Mueller 3, uncle was an executive with Reynolds Aluminum. More research is required, however, John Freeman's earlier submarine experience suggest he was involved in that company's aluminum submarine program, which included the development of "Aluminaut" and its more famous deep-submergence vehicle "Alvin." The Aluminaut was used to recover a nuclear bomb off the coast of Spain after a B-52 crash in 1966.

Robert Mueller 3 himself seemed to have stuck with the family business, even though he spent most of his career with the DOJ and FBI. He was involved in the raid on the Rocky Flats nuclear weapons manufacturing plant in 1989, which had been accused of not being able to account for material weapons grade inventory, among other issues. Most of the records related to missing Uranium and Plutonium remain sealed. Robert Mueller the 3rd supposedly also played a major role in the more recent Uranium One controversy. At least one reputable source implicates him as the "bag man" for the transfer of samples. At the very least, as FBI director, Robert #3 apparently did not see anything suspicious about the possible pay-for-play surrounding U-One and the Clinton Foundation.

There are any number of other activities Robert #3 has been involved in that points towards a cover-up for the benefit of the Clintons and the Bush Family. The 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 report were due to Robert #3 involvement. He was also involved in the FBI's Whitey Bulger debacle and slow footed investigations into the criminal activities of Bush friend, Orlando Bosch. 

In summary, when the Clintons or Bush Family needed a big crime to cover-up, Robert Mueller #3 was usually the first guy on the scene.

Nice article on the Muller/Cabell/Bruce--- Stanley Ezrol's 2002 article the Lost Corpse . Page 10 begins a narrative of the Cabell family.

https://archive.schillerinstitute.com/fidelio_archive/2002/fidv11n01-02-2002WiSp/fidv11n01-02-2002WiSp_015-how_the_lost_corpse_subverts_the.pdf

On 4/5/2019 at 4:03 AM, Jim Harwood said:

Kirk, my apology for offending your sensibilities. By the way your avatar, or your pose in your photo has always reminded me of that news photo from 20 plus years ago depicting the leader of that 'Heaven's Gate" cult . He also was photographed with his head half cocked looking upward at the sky.  Your pose and photo is a dead ringer for that guy, now long dead. 

Is this you JHarwood? :

How can the  Day of Reckoning have arrived when Congress and the American People have been denied being able to read the Mueller Report? So far we  have not heard what Mueller said. We have heard only what Trump's Fixer Barr said what Mueller said. The Day of Reckoning will come when Congress and the American People finally get to read the Mueller Report. The icing on the cake will be when Mueller testifies publicly before the House Judiciary and/or Intelligence Committees. It may also turn out that Mueller will have to testify to force Fixer Barr to release the Mueller Report. The Mueller Report is one of the most important documents in American history. Sooner or later the report will be made public even if it takes a situation like the Pentagon Papers to make it happen.

2 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

Is this you JHarwood? :

Yes certainly. Simkin refused him membership. 

Paul,

I never applied for membership to Simkins forum. That's a fantasy of the former Hollinger Corporation employee.  As far as Dawn Meredith, why would anyone come to a forum like this to tell the group that something was written about a so called friend of hers  and that she didn't like what was written?  And my comments about Oglesby was not even written at this forum and in no way directed toward Meredith. 

It also was accurate. He was one of the founding members of a terrorist organization that killed people including police officers. I'm sorry that  like you she recoils from truth. 

I understand what you're trying to do Paul, you guys are pretty much all the same. Now if I had started this line of fraudulent behavior, they would call it "hijacking" the thread and they'd instruct me to stop. 

Edited by Jim Harwood
spelling

Consortium News has republished Daniel Lazare's article from last year "Spooks Spooking Themselves":

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/04/06/consortium-news-record-on-russia-gate-how-cn-covered-the-scandal-no-5-spooks-spooking-themselves/

"The intelligence agencies initiated reports that Donald Trump was colluding with Russia, they nurtured them and helped them grow, and then they spread the word to the press and key government officials.  Reportedly, they even tried to use these reports to force Trump to step down prior to his inauguration.  Although the corporate press accuses Trump of conspiring with Russia to stop Hillary Clinton, the reverse now seems to be the case: the Obama administration intelligence agencies worked with Clinton to block Siberian candidateTrump.  "

35 minutes ago, Jeff Carter said:

Consortium News has republished Daniel Lazare's article from last year "Spooks Spooking Themselves":

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/04/06/consortium-news-record-on-russia-gate-how-cn-covered-the-scandal-no-5-spooks-spooking-themselves/

"The intelligence agencies initiated reports that Donald Trump was colluding with Russia, they nurtured them and helped them grow, and then they spread the word to the press and key government officials.  Reportedly, they even tried to use these reports to force Trump to step down prior to his inauguration. 

Why didn't they "use these reports" prior to the election to defeat Trump?

Instead, the FBI railroaded Clinton with false reports prior to the election.

Although the corporate press accuses Trump of conspiring with Russia to stop Hillary Clinton, the reverse now seems to be the case: the Obama administration intelligence agencies worked with Clinton to block Siberian candidateTrump.  "

In his own words Trump colluded with Russia to stop Clinton.

The Useful Idiots of theocratic fascism are hard at work re-writing history.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

The Useful Idiots of theocratic fascism are hard at work re-writing history.

Cliff, I think VP Mike Pence is more likely the Clerical Fascist. His evangelical base has claimed God will have Trump assassinated so that Pence can ascend into his office. Then the end of the world can commence(and it might with nukes flying from USA, Russia and China)  and all will be good for the evangelical wacko's who all think they have a "contract" with God guaranteeing them a lifetime of getting their "knob polished" and living in utopia with a Papa Johns on every corner. That's a religion now, that's the evangelicals.  They're mad as hatters. 

Here is what Trump said about the monied interests. I believe the political expression "forgotten men and women" started with FDR as he waged his battle for the office of President back during the depression. If Trump were a clerical fascist  then it's mandatory that he like labor camps aka "prison labor". President Trump however is allowing all the potential African American slave labor in prison to escape their bondage. 

During the 2016 campaign, Trump characterized the Republican Party’s big spenders as “highly sophisticated killers” whose donations allowed them to control politicians. When he declared his candidacy, he claimed that, because of his real-estate fortune, he did not need support from “rich donors,” and he denounced super pacs, their depositories of unlimited campaign contributions, as “corrupt.” Pence’s political career, though, has been sponsored at almost every turn by the donors whom Trump has assailed. Pence is the inside man of the conservative money machine.

On Election Night, the dissonance between Trump’s populist supporters and Pence’s billionaire sponsors was quietly evident. When Trump gave his acceptance speech, in the ballroom of the Hilton Hotel in midtown Manhattan, he vowed to serve “the forgotten men and women of our country,” and promised to “rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, and hospitals.” Upstairs, in a room reserved for Party élites, several of the richest and most conservative donors, all of whom support drastic reductions in government spending, were celebrating. Doug Deason, a Texas businessman and a political donor, recalled to me, “It was amazing. In the V.I.P. reception area, there was an even more V.I.P. room, and I counted at least eight or nine billionaires.”

Edited by Jim Harwood
spelling

4 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

Cliff, I think VP Mike Pence is more likely the Clerical Fascist. His evangelical base has claimed God will have Trump assassinated so that Pence can ascend into his office. Then the end of the world can commence(and it might with nukes flying from USA, Russia and China)  and all will be good for the evangelical wacko's who all think they have a "contract" with God guaranteeing them a lifetime of getting their "knob polished" and living in utopia with a Papa Johns on every corner. That's a religion now, that's the evangelicals.  They're mad as hatters. 

Here is what Trump said about the monied interests. I believe the political expression "forgotten men and women" started with FDR as he waged his battle for the office of President back during the depression. If Trump were a clerical fascist  then it's mandatory that he like labor camps aka "prison labor". President Trump however is allowing all the potential African American slave labor in prison to escape their bondage. 

During the 2016 campaign, Trump characterized the Republican Party’s big spenders as “highly sophisticated killers” whose donations allowed them to control politicians. When he declared his candidacy, he claimed that, because of his real-estate fortune, he did not need support from “rich donors,” and he denounced super pacs, their depositories of unlimited campaign contributions, as “corrupt.” Pence’s political career, though, has been sponsored at almost every turn by the donors whom Trump has assailed. Pence is the inside man of the conservative money machine.

On Election Night, the dissonance between Trump’s populist supporters and Pence’s billionaire sponsors was quietly evident. When Trump gave his acceptance speech, in the ballroom of the Hilton Hotel in midtown Manhattan, he vowed to serve “the forgotten men and women of our country,” and promised to “rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, and hospitals.” Upstairs, in a room reserved for Party élites, several of the richest and most conservative donors, all of whom support drastic reductions in government spending, were celebrating. Doug Deason, a Texas businessman and a political donor, recalled to me, “It was amazing. In the V.I.P. reception area, there was an even more V.I.P. room, and I counted at least eight or nine billionaires.”

When Trump signed his tax cut for the 1% he bragged to his guests at Maralago that they all just got a lot richer.

Trump was in office an hour on inauguration day when he rescinded a $500 a year tax cut for lower income holders of FHA mortgages.

Trump overturned a financial regulation that required brokers to act in the interests of their clients.

Small farmers are going bankrupt from Trump's tariffs.

Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie but his sycophants treat it as the word of god.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nunes-to-send-eight-criminal-referrals-to-doj-concerning-leaks-conspiracy-amid-russia-probe/ar-BBVHG6G?li=BBnb7Kz

The President is going after the apparatus that attempted to coup him. He should go after the British as well. They're the key to this Russiagate hoax plus all the assassinations we suffered in the 1960's. 

1 hour ago, Jim Harwood said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nunes-to-send-eight-criminal-referrals-to-doj-concerning-leaks-conspiracy-amid-russia-probe/ar-BBVHG6G?li=BBnb7Kz

The President is going after the apparatus that attempted to coup him. He should go after the British as well. They're the key to this Russiagate hoax plus all the assassinations we suffered in the 1960's.

Trump is trying to establish theocratic fascism.

He doesn't want to be President -- he wants to be a dictator.

This President is classic. Here he is on Twitter today calling out 'Operation Mockingbird"

The Mainstream Media has never been more inaccurate or corrupt than it is today. It only seems to get worse. So much Fake News!

5:44 AM - 9 Apr 2019

5 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

This President is classic. Here he is on Twitter today calling out 'Operation Mockingbird"

The Mainstream Media has never been more inaccurate or corrupt than it is today. It only seems to get worse. So much Fake News!

5:44 AM - 9 Apr 2019

Snatching babies out of the arms of mothers and storing them in cages -- classic!