The Education Forum

JFK was killed due to a UFO conspiracy?

It seems to me that the question of whether unidentified objects have been sighted has been answered conclusively yes. The question is what are they? And since they take many forms I would say they are not just one thing but many, including secret earthling technology.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen a thing that I couldn't identify I'm probably not as much of a skeptic as Michael. But there is 1) human nature in a capitalist society where everyone is trying to make a quick buck. 2)And there is  a group of people who are mostly now in their 20's and 30's , the biggest mysteries of their lives are the UF0 phenomena and "Who Killed JFK" . They're prone to conspiracy, have found references to UFO's in the hacked Hillary/John Podesta e-mails, are more likely to believe "Pizzagate" , that the Clintons were involved in a teenage sex slave ring, though in fairness not necessarily. (actually there is poster here, that apparently believes that) They can believe in Alex Jones, who gives them all the above.

But think about it, if you can concoct a story that connects UFO's, the JFK assassination, throws in maybe a few current conspiracy theories, what the hell, maybe throw in a little Stonehenge, baby you've got GOLD!.

Stated briefly, after our dinner at the Yenching Palace in Washington, D.C. in 1975, which was the last time I was to see Howard Hunt as he was about to enter prison for his Watergate crimes, I asked Hunt why Kennedy had been assassinated.  He replied that Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviet Union. I was stunned and perplexed and asked him what was that most vital secret? He looked into my eyes and replied “The Alien Presence,” shook my hand, turned and walked away.

What particular secret security project occurred while Kennedy was president that likely prompted Hunt to tell me what he did? It was the one described below:

From the article: “It was during his assignment as ‘Special Assistant’ to Lt General Arthur Trudeau, who headed Army Research and Development, that Corso became head of the newly established Foreign Technology Desk.

“During this assignment from 1961 to 1963, Corso claims to have regularly passed on to various corporations, key ‘foreign technologies’ that were in fact, extraterrestrial in origin.”

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_ZZO.htm

Col. Corso’s assignment was done under the tightest of security as those in charge of its implementation did not want the alien technologies to fall into the hands of foreign powers.

JFK’s complex strategy to end the cold war and to build a relationship with the Soviet Union that would lead to world peace frightened and threatened what we now call the Deep State. This is because the Deep State has never wanted world peace as this would end the ever-lasting wars in which the U.S. engages that over the decades has brought trillions of dollars into the coffers of the Deep State.  

President Kennedy was killed to prevent the Soviet Union from acquiring the foreign technologies that Col. Corso was distributing to American corporations from 1961 to 1963 under a policy approved by JFK himself.

Douglas (if I may call you by your first name),

Thank you for your information.  I find that very interesting.  But one thought I would like you to respond to, if there was an "alien presence" and JFK knew about it and then worked with the soviets, many have argued that an "independence day" type event brings the world together and unites us.  That would involve more spending on military if there was a known threat.  So logically, why not present that to the world because it would help the military industrial complex visa increased spending.  Seems to kind of not make sense then.  I am sure there can be other reasons though, such as mass hysteria.  Please feel free to add more information as your comments are highly relevant.

Having said that, my intent here was to bring attention to this documentary to this group and have people watch it and give their opinions.  I was hoping for perspective. 

I feel kind of like I just argued a case in front of a jury but rather than look at the evidence and then hear my argument, the jurors relied on their own ideas rather than look at the evidence.I have several good friends retired from the Secret Service that when we sit around and talk about JFK, they discredit anything about the assassination.  I ask them if they knew this fact or that fact or watched this or that.  The response is "no, I don't watch that trash".  But I wanted to have dialogue with them having this information so they can think about it and then give their opinion.  My point is how can researchers not consider all points and arguments by ignoring a documentary or film or book, etc. without having looked at it.  It is like the juror who has a decision on day one of the trial.  You have to look at it and then give your thought.

As a trial attorney I would never just ignore something, I need to look at it and then determine the relevance thereof.

I do appreciate the lively debate I just would like people to watch it and then tell me its wrong or right, etc.

Edited by Cory Santos

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Having seen a thing that I couldn't identify I'm probably not as much of a skeptic as Michael. But there is 1) human nature in a capitalist society where everyone is trying to make a quick buck. 2)And there is  a group of people who are mostly now in their 20's and 30's , the biggest mysteries of their lives are the UF0 phenomena and "Who Killed JFK" . They're prone to conspiracy, have found references to UFO's in the hacked Hillary/John Podesta e-mails, are more likely to believe "Pizzagate" , that the Clintons were involved in a teenage sex slave ring, though in fairness not necessarily. (actually there is poster here, that apparently believes that) They can believe in Alex Jones, who gives them all the above.

But think about it, if you can concoct a story that connects UFO's, the JFK assassination, throws in maybe a few current conspiracy theories, what the hell, maybe throw in a little Stonehenge, baby you've got GOLD!.

Actually, not just gold, a mountain of gold!  You got that right but remember, they even connected Marilyn to it!

26 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Stated briefly, after our dinner at the Yenching Palace in Washington, D.C. in 1975, which was the last time I was to see Howard Hunt as he was about to enter prison for his Watergate crimes, I asked Hunt why Kennedy had been assassinated.  He replied that Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviet Union. I was stunned and perplexed and asked him what was that most vital secret? He looked into my eyes and replied “The Alien Presence,” shook my hand, turned and walked away.

Doug, rather than type up a whole new reply to your "Hunt said it was the alien presence" quote, I've pasted my reply to someone else on another thread that includes a comment about Hunt. Based on what you said here - when he shook your hand and said that - it sounds like Hunt was not only a real con man but a first-class asshole too.

Mathis, fair enough that you're trying to learn more about the case but don't subscribe to the the clone fairy tale.  Some things to keep in mind.

Read Bill Simpich's State Secret.  There, you will learn how the 5-9 height thing came about. It goes into great detail but keep in mind this was happening BEFORE Kennedy was even elected.  What does that mean? It means that, yes, Oswald worked for the government, especially during his "defection," which was not a defection. Personally, I think it was some kind of mole hunt but the bottom line is Bill's story will explain it in detail.  You will NOT get your answers about the 5-9 height with the Harvey and Lee nonsense.  This is why it's terribly aggravating to me because it does nothing but muddle the real record of what happened on 11/22.

Phillips was an ex-CIA agent.  So was Howard Hunt.  Both wrote novels.  You are aware that novels are fiction? Yes, some actual events can be incorporated but it's not a straight-up factual book.

Hunt said on his deathbed that Kennedy was going to reveal the alien presence.  Phillips said what he did about Oswald in his NOVEL. Being ex-CIA, and with that agency's record for over 50 years regarding this case, do you really think they're going to reveal the truth on their deathbed and in a novel? You have to ask yourself that with a large heaping dose of skepticism. Of course many people don't, especially a certain member of this forum who brags he's a cold and calculating by-the-book only-the-facts-please evidence man.

Yes, it is remarkable if Phillips said that in the newspaper.  If he did actually say that, those few words he said reveals a lot, just like Oswald, while being whisked away, revealed a lot when he said, "I'm nothing but a patsy."

If you believe there was only one Oswald, the one that grew up poor in TX, bounced around with his Mom, went into the Marines, left and "defected" to Russia, came back with Marina landing in TX, went to NO and back, and was arrested and murdered by Ruby, then does it really matter how well he spoke Russian?  He had to have spoken the language when he "defected." How well is anyone's guess but he did know the language.  From what I read, that language is hard to learn. Maybe he learned it enough to do what was expected of him when he went to Russia.  That's fine.

But to get into the nitty-gritty of how well or not he spoke the language, and then project it onto this outlandish and crazy story that Jim(John?) is subscribing to here - along with all of the other nonsense - and have someone who brags about being a cold and calculating evidence man continue to support it, is ridiculous.

Edited by Michael Walton

Didn't Phillips, when he was near death, admit to his brother that he was in Dallas on 11,22,1963?

Edited by Joe Bauer

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:48 PM, Cory Santos said:

Douglas (if I may call you by your first name),

Thank you for your information.  I find that very interesting.  But one thought I would like you to respond to, if there was an "alien presence" and JFK knew about it and then worked with the soviets, many have argued that an "independence day" type event brings the world together and unites us.  That would involve more spending on military if there was a known threat.  So logically, why not present that to the world because it would help the military industrial complex visa increased spending.  Seems to kind of not make sense then.  I am sure there can be other reasons though, such as mass hysteria.  Please feel free to add more information as your comments are highly relevant.

Having said that, my intent here was to bring attention to this documentary to this group and have people watch it and give their opinions.  I was hoping for perspective. 

I feel kind of like I just argued a case in front of a jury but rather than look at the evidence and then hear my argument, the jurors relied on their own ideas rather than look at the evidence.I have several good friends retired from the Secret Service that when we sit around and talk about JFK, they discredit anything about the assassination.  I ask them if they knew this fact or that fact or watched this or that.  The response is "no, I don't watch that trash".  But I wanted to have dialogue with them having this information so they can think about it and then give their opinion.  My point is how can researchers not consider all points and arguments by ignoring a documentary or film or book, etc. without having looked at it.  It is like the juror who has a decision on day one of the trial.  You have to look at it and then give your thought.

As a trial attorney I would never just ignore something, I need to look at it and then determine the relevance thereof.

I do appreciate the lively debate I just would like people to watch it and then tell me its wrong or right, etc.

Cory: I am glad to see that you are interested in Dr. Greer's work as am I. However, the JFK assassination topic is so complex that new revelations and information keeps coming forth. His assassination was a seminal event. It takes a lot of hours of intense research to reach some form of comprehension of what occurred in Dallas. Most JFK researchers do not have the time or inclination to pursue the topic of the existence of the Alien Presence, which is a thousand times more complex that the JFK assassination.

My position is that there should not be disclosure of the Alien Presence by our constituted authorities. It would lead to a meltdown of organized society. The Alien Presence has existed on Earth for tens of thousands of years and has not initiated any threatening actions up to now.

JFK was first made aware of the Alien Presence when he was an officer in Naval Intelligence. His approach later as President to the Soviets on the subject was well thought out ahead of time by him but as to its exact contours we do no know today. He possessed a great deal of information and based on that had formulated a policy, one that frightened and threatened the Deep State, so that he had to be killed.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

3 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Cory: I am glad to see that you are interested in Dr. Greer's work as am I. However, the JFK assassination topic is so complex that new revelations and information keeps coming forth. His assassination was a seminal event. It takes a lot of hours of intense research to reach some form of comprehension of what occurred in Dallas. Most JFK researchers do not have the time or inclination to pursue the topic of the existence of the Alien Presence, which is a thousand times more complex that the JFK assassination.

My position is that there should not be disclosure of the Alien Presence by our constituted authorities. It would lead to a meltdown of organized society. The Alien Presence has existed on Earth for tens of thousands of years and has not initiated any threatening actions up to now.

JFK was first made aware of the Alien Presence when he was an officer in Naval Intelligence. His approach later as President to the Soviets on the subject was well thought out ahead of time by him but as to its exact contours we do no know today. He possessed a great deal of information and based on that had formulated a policy, one that frightened and threatened the Deep State, so that he had to be killed.

Mr. Caddy, with all due respect, hope your not flooded out in Houston. 

An alien ship might come to the rescue if so.

D. Caddy.  

Did E. Howard Hunt and you ever discuss the ET presence subject before Hunt made this comment to you regards JFK?

Because if not...I find it amazingly startling and curious that Hunt would spontaneously inject such a far out subject into his answer to you regards why JFK was killed.

I believe that Hunt didn't say what he said as part of some disinformation tactic. I don't think he felt you were a covert CTer who would spread this story around to other CTers.  Didn't Hunt at that time feel that you were "on his side" as far as his political views and actions?

Edited by Joe Bauer

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:58 PM, James DiEugenio said:

You are right Ron, as your instincts are usually correct.

This link will take you to one of the best essays Kennedys and King ever posted.  Seamus Coogan usually gets credit for his critique of John Hankey.  But IMO, this one was even better.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/jfk-and-the-majestic-papers-the-history-of-a-hoax-introduction

Also, that MM UFO doc, if its the one I saw, it was discredited a very long time ago as a forgery by John Newman.

If Hunt really said that, then he was tossing out disinformation at an early date.  Considering his specialty of black propaganda, it  makes perfect sense.

But please read the above essay, it is excellent.

It is excellent and deep.  Growing up watching My Favorite Martian I had no idea the man behind the curtain was really someone from the CIA named Dulles.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=my+favorite+martian+tv+show&qpvt=my+favorite+martian+tv+show&FORM=VDRE

Or that it was part of something called "Operation Mockingbird"  An alleged Operation per Wikipedia.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=operation+mockingbird&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=68959a0e6f584f67896ae66f4a37cd40&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=operation+mockingbird&sc=8-21&qs=n&sk=&cvid=68959a0e6f584f67896ae66f4a37cd40

Here's a link to a British tabloid that purports to show a declassified memo from JFK to CIA to review UFO intelligence files as part of JFK's proposed joint space effort with the Soviets.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/631341/New-shock-claim-JFK-was-murdered-by-CIA-days-after-demanding-UFO-files-and-NASA-visit

No idea whether it is valid.

If its part of the Majestic Papers it is not.