The Education Forum

Trump: JFK files to be released

Well, then these should help the guy out.

One of the most abundant areas of documents is from Mexico City.  Who would have thought there would still be stuff pouring out on this area after the Lopez Report, after Newman's book, etc.

But one of the most fascinating aspects is that the CIA was getting panicky on about November 25th when they could not find any evidence that Oswald had been there.  Yet, they were stuck with these tapes, which said he was.  Which of course, turned out not to be his voice.

They essentially threw up their hands, and said, "no mas"  and turned it over to the DFS, and to a lesser extent the FBI.  We know what Hoover thought of this of course.  But the DFS came through for them with wonderful bits of evidence manipulation and witness coaching.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Steve, undoubtedly.  Any reference to past CIA wrongdoing Trump sees as a plus for him. Particularly in light of the ongoing investigations into Trump.

He's  neutralizing the CIA.  He knows if the documents being released damage the CIA it benefits him.  They, and they specialize in regime change, can't take him out so easily

He's  neutralizing the CIA.

I think I would have to give this some credence.  I also think that we all should recognize that Roger Stone had something to do with this.

He actually said in public that the CIA must have something to hide if they are still resisting this 54 year later.  He then said he talked to Trump about it.  I think he deserves some credit for this and I will try and do so in my appearances.

This has built a really decent wave for our side.  I don't think that the MSM was ready for this, as they were for the fiftieth.  It kind of blindsided them.

And its almost embarrassing that its so clear that none of the people who they have on have read anything in those files.  What a joke.

Anyway, I will be on via Skype in Moscow tomorrow morning. 

There is more attention in the msm at the moment on this than I think I've seen regarding the assassination than any time since the movie JFK came out.  What's being said is a mixed bag with a lot of it being junk.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jfk+assassination+files&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=c20624197529442db7f4ba98189e6af7&sp=8&qs=PS&pq=jfk&sk=HS3FT2&sc=8-3&cvid=c20624197529442db7f4ba98189e6af7

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/10/24/jfk-assassination-conspiracy-theories-the-grassy-knoll-umbrella-man-lbj-and-ted-cruzs-dad/?utm_term=.fa0702f95e3b

The Washington Post article is just a dis on conspiracy theories.  Nothing really about the files.  I read one two days ago I thought from the Time magazine site I thought, that was very similar but I can't find it now (thinking maybe I was mistaken and it was the NYT I googled the subject and them also with no result). 

This one's a little deeper but, I guess naturally considering the source, leans toward Castro did it.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article180717251.html

I guess what I'm trying to get at is the CIA is barely mentioned if at all in most of these articles.  Other than they are still petitioning Trump.  But not the fact that most of these files are thiers.  Or what aspects of them might be important to our History, and Future.  Who's asking what might be in the files on David Phillips, "Wild" Bill Harvey, El Indio David Sanchez Morales, the DRE and George Joannadies, the HSCA and Joannadies, Ted Shackley, much less James Jesus Angleton.

Thanks to all who have kept the subject alive over the years through their investigation in search of the Truth.  That's what got us to this point.  In Spite of the msm.  No matter what happens next, thanks. 

Edited by Ron Bulman

This is what I mean.  These so called pundits don't even know what is there or what had been already declassified.

Now, the question is what will Murphy do with the illegible documents she let go in July?

Now that the decision has come down, she would have to go back and ask for the originals.

Let us see what she does.

slapping my head,

ok folks, if I am reading and interpreting some comments above correctly, the CIA is NOT investigating President Trump.

The FBI and several other agencies are investigating various aspects of the election.

The CIA is investigating foreign influence on the election-it is not investigating President Trump.

Mueler is a special prosecutor investigating the election on behalf of the Department of Justice.

Please stop saying or implying the CIA is investigating President Trump.  That just is not correct.

Edited by Cory Santos

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I think I would have to give this some credence.  I also think that we all should recognize that Roger Stone had something to do with this.

He actually said in public that the CIA must have something to hide if they are still resisting this 54 year later.  He then said he talked to Trump about it.  I think he deserves some credit for this and I will try and do so in my appearances.

This has built a really decent wave for our side.  I don't think that the MSM was ready for this, as they were for the fiftieth.  It kind of blindsided them.

And its almost embarrassing that its so clear that none of the people who they have on have read anything in those files.  What a joke.

Anyway, I will be on via Skype in Moscow tomorrow morning. 

Jim says:

He actually said in public that the CIA must have something to hide if they are still resisting this 54 year later.

I don't know what's so profound about that? You or I could have said it.

Jim says:

I think he deserves some credit for this and I will try and do so in my appearances.

About the only sure asset that anyone can say with certainty that Trump has is that he knows his own personal interests. After Trump's own rhetoric of distrust about his justice, law enforcement and intelligence agencies, and some of their persecution of him. i hardly think he needs any counsel from Roger Stone to tell him that.

I don't why you'd insist on legitimizing  by  even mentioning Roger Stone particularly in light of some of your criticism of him. He's irrelevant.

The most helpful thing I can say is, find your own voice in these interviews.That's my media advice, for whatever it's worth...---K

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

8 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

slapping my head,

ok folks, if I am reading and interpreting some comments above correctly, the CIA is NOT investigating President Trump.

The FBI and several other agencies are investigating various aspects of the election.

The CIA is investigating foreign influence on the election-it is not investigating President Trump.

Mueler is a special prosecutor investigating the election on behalf of the Department of Justice.

Please stop saying or implying the CIA is investigating President Trump.  That just is not correct.

Thank you! I also believe there is a separate Trump bashing forum on this site. 

Heard Robert Dallek on NPR this morning saying nothing would come of this — worst case being something embarrassing to CIA or FBI for bungling case. It was funny the interviewer introduced him as someone who is certain Oswald acted alone. I thought, of course he does. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t be invited on NPR.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Typo

William Kelly wrote on Facebook today:

"Subject to further information" - the still withheld secret JFK Assassination Records will be released to the public tomorrow, Thursday, October 26, 2017, 25 years after George H. W. Bush singed the JFK Act of 1992 that was unanimously passed by Congress. When was the last time Congress did anything unanimously?

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

William Kelly wrote on Facebook today:

"Subject to further information" - the still withheld secret JFK Assassination Records will be released to the public tomorrow, Thursday, October 26, 2017, 25 years after George H. W. Bush singed the JFK Act of 1992 that was unanimously passed by Congress. When was the last time Congress did anything unanimously?

Well one thing, if, as some suggest, President Bush was part of the conspiracy based on fuzzy photos and two memos and that Netflix documentary, then why would he ok the release of information if anything pointed back to him?  Makes no sense. 

Or, will this be the big joke, as opposed to the big event (pun on Hunt there), that the records all along point the finger at Cuba and/or Russia in the biggest 25 year joke ever with nothing pointing in any direction.

It seems by the articles I have been reading that this could be the direction this will go.  More smoke and mirrors?  If so, the truth really will never be known because, the physical evidence which was essential in proving the case was either destroyed (clothes, cars, records, autopsy photos) or missing, etc.

Always interesting to note otherwise informed commentators weigh in on the case. This has been posted by the academician Binoy Kampmark.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/10/25/when-conspiracies-meet-donald-trump-and-the-jfk-files/

Here is his conclusion, evidence to the effectiveness of the calculated black-out of information developed since 1992:

“The Kennedy files that are promised for release are hardly going to rock the boat, alter the world, or change a single mind.  Historians will be able to bring out modestly updated versions of old texts; official accounts might be slightly adjusted on investigations, locations and suspects, but the conspiracy set is bound to stick with grim determination to ideas long formed and re-enforced by assumptions that refuse revision.”

It also speaks to the longstanding success of the CIA’s 1967 memo which established the talking points used to discredit the so-called conspiracists. It set a framework which sidestepped the factual record in favour of speculating on the psychological makeup of those who would question the official account.  Most if not all of the mainstream coverage in the past week or two has posited a simple dichotomy of reasonable historians (who accept Oswald’s guilt) opposed to factually/mentally challenged c-theorists.

That said, the advance of knowledge allowed by the JFK Records Act, particularly in tracking the extent of the cover-up, has forced the emergence of a fall-back position embodied by Shenon and Sabato: “yes there was a coverup, but it was designed to hide the incompetence of the CIA and FBI, who were aware that Oswald was dangerous but failed to stop him. “ That will likely be the position of “responsible” historians for the foreseeable future.