The Education Forum

Focus your research on Zapruder, he is the key

Thanks Robin. 

I just hope the community and everyone know to appreciate the tremendous effort you do, - and apparently have done for so long. So many benefit on your work. 

One day, I will have the time, to see through your photocollection. Massive as it is. For now,- it is bookmarked on front row in my browser.

Work in 5 hours now (1:38 am), - so going to bed. Good night! /morning/evening to you !

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Looks like behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll to me.

I think I'm wrong.  Behind the pergola.  Look with me on google maps.  Note the addition on the left side of the TSBD and the shed attached to it are no longer there.  Still hard to say but maybe from about behind the white car on the right?

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7794939,-96.8087845,3a,75y,84.16h,89.48t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWBLj6d4dLJMGOkczegSvmw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Closer to here.  Scroll to the left to see the railroad tower.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7795158,-96.8086976,3a,75y,75.22h,87.56t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swj3Jdh-KOQpRVurhpEt9Uw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Edited by Ron Bulman

4 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Short but interesting.  Name base is a good point to work from.  More later.

I don't want to detract from the topic of this thread any further but Lee Bowers accident deserves further discussion.

52 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

Do not forget this one, which proves something very important - NO film alteration.  At all.

spoken like a true Gary Mack-ite, because he says so! Geta' grip Sherlock... You haven't the chops as to what Hollywierd can and can NOT do.

1 hour ago, David G. Healy said:

spoken like a true Gary Mack-ite, because he says so! Geta' grip Sherlock... You haven't the chops as to what Hollywierd can and can NOT do.

David, we are on the same side, and I have the same take on Mike Walton, who repeats his same posts over and over wherever he goes.

Yet,...

There is some effort being made here, on this sub-forum, to avoid these ad-hominem attacks. I hope you will take note of that and step-up your posts from the normative to the more valuable critical offerings I believe that you can surely make, if you try.

Cheers,

Michael

8 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

David, I'm far from a Gary Mack wannabe. I know there was a conspiracy just like you and others here do.  I just do not think that many of the theories du jour apply in this case.  Such theories as:

Hardly Lee
Thrumming Copter and Scalpels at the Ready
Scenes were Snipped/Painted In/Painted Out in the Z/Nix/Muchmore/Towner/Elsie Films
Photos Faked
Shooter in the Pavilion
Sewer Shooter
Carousel Club Basement was Assassination HQ (with Ruby Serving Dulles High Balls)
Z Film Alteration Using Outrageous Mathematical Formulas
Perry Never Cut into the Throat Incision

...and many more.

What you an others don't seem to understand is that the Bad Guys could not just wave a magic wand and make these two films magically sync up like you see in this video. It would have been an impossible feat to pull this off and there is zero evidence anywhere and in the films that this was ever done. It would have taken a tremendous amount of coordination to pull this off and further on Von Pein's video collection, look up the '64 black and white "top secret" assassination film the FBI made.  In it, you'll find a BW copy of the Z film in it.  It looks exactly the same as the film you see today on YTV - except it's BW.

So what's the point of this?  The point is this.  That's the one and only Z film you and others are ever going to see because that's all we have.  No secret "there's another film to see" malarkey that I read about on here ad nauseum. Which brings me to another point - what in the world do you and others think this "other" film could possibly show? The Z film shows conspiracy; it proves that the shot sequence could not have happened like the SBT says.

So there we have it - two films from different angles lined up and they match perfectly. No magic or wand waving needed. But if you want to continue to believe in paranoid fantasy theories go right ahead.

10 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

8 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

There is some effort being made here, on this sub-forum, to avoid these ad-hominem attacks. I hope you will take note of that and step-up your posts from the normative to the more valuable critical offerings I believe that you can surely make, if you try.

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

David, I'm far from a Gary Mack wannabe. I know there was a conspiracy just like you and others here do.  I just do not think that many of the theories du jour apply in this case.  

Thanks Michael for the links to these two videos. Great stuff! Digital technology certaintly has progressed the last 10-12 years. 

--------------------------------------------

*** Saddening (to me) to observe unnecessary personal attacks on eachother,- but even more saddening to see that a man who did so incredibly much work, regarding this case, - through all these years, --- which name is being used in this fashion, - especially when he is now no longer with us, to defend himself.

(As I "knew" him (which I did not personally; only benefited through e-mails, where he took of his time to even assist me) , --- I don't think he even would comment on such language , characterizing him this way indirectly, - being above such standard(s) as this.)

My impression is that he was not only dedicated, - and possessed an incredible amount of knowledge, - but also a genuine good human being, who assisted as many as he could, - up to the last months of his life.  So in the light of these subjective (my own) (amongst many more that can be mentioned) -- impressions, -- I could very well fall into this category, of a "Gary Mack - wannabe". 

------------------------------------------------

File labeled as Secret Service - copy on my harddisk from the middle-age:

By now, updated researchers here, would know for sure, - if this is mislabeled or not. I do not. 

Personal views, - are personal,- but would like to try to not conclude to know things , without proof.

the usual nitpicking

10 hours ago, Trygve V. Jensen said:

Agreed. 

Thanks Michael for the links to these two videos. Great stuff! Digital technology certaintly has progressed the last 10-12 years. 

--------------------------------------------

*** Saddening (to me) to observe unnecessary personal attacks on eachother,- but even more saddening to see that a man who did so incredibly much work, regarding this case, - through all these years, --- which name is being used in this fashion, - especially when he is now no longer with us, to defend himself.

(As I "knew" him (which I did not personally; only benefited through e-mails, where he took of his time to even assist me) , --- I don't think he even would comment on such language , characterizing him this way indirectly, - being above such standard(s) as this.)

[...]

Mack did just fine defending himself... then again, he was the Dallas 6th Floor mouth piece defending 1964 WCR conclusions. So did the Gang of 8 wayback in 2003. Was GMack a participant? Perhaps.

What digital technology progression? explain how its helped you conclude anything regarding your photo "studies," please.

Nor does latter day technology add to, or, aid in the following conclusion: a conspiracy murdered JFK! Won't you agree?

It seems my limited English gets apparent. I try the best I can, - and sometimes have to use a dictionary, - in order to find the expressions I believe to be correct. That does not make them come out correct, - but I still hope my English is sufficient enough,  atleast sometimes -- to be understood to some degree. Even though making more mistakes most of the time, - than I myself can see, - despite endless nitpicking. I write without spell - checking, etc. I have additional concentration - problems, due to health issues, - which may contribute to this problem as well.

Jeg kan jo ikke skrive på norsk heller, - om ikke du snakker det språket ? ( If you talk Norwegian, - I could perhaps make myself more clear. )

So it was a poor description "digital technology - progression" , as well as  proof of my poor skills in this science, - (which I have never (to the best of my terrible memory) claimed to have. Skills.) If it was so hard to understand my words, - I only meant (now trying to again find some way (probably in vain. Again). to communicate what I mean, - in order to be understood. I guess it is inevitable that I will be critisized, no matter how hard I try, - but so be it) -- that the possibilities today, to enhance, - remaster, edit,  for instance the photos or videos regarding this case, - are so many more, - compared to when I was active here in 2006 - 2007.

When I saw how much better quality the photos, and videos are today , - compared to then, - I was astounded. Some examples are these synced videos/gifs, and so forth, -- made by people like Robin Unger for instance. The computers' specs is far better, - the programs used, etc. is (must be?) more advanced, - giving more opportunities today, - than 12 years ago, - no ?

I do not remember having 4K scans, - 1440p HD videos etc. - atleast not on Youtube, --- or the opportunity for me to visit the Plaza in google street view (to name a few examples) -- back then in 2006-2007. But I again struggle with remembering what I wrote one hour ago. So when quadruple-checking everything, all the time, --- sometimes one just give up in exhaustion. Hoping that people understand anyway.

2 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

explain how its helped you conclude anything regarding your photo "studies," please.

Nor does latter day technology add to, or, aid in the following conclusion: a conspiracy murdered JFK! Won't you agree?

I have so many times now, made it clear , -that I label myself as a "rusty,outdated - hobby - speculator".  I am so far from being anywhere near an expert on the field, - that it is ridiculous in itself, - and I have said so several times. I observe with my (compared to many of you guys here with great skills) amateuristic eyes, - and that is for me rewarding in itself. Appreciating collecting material. Being way too personal; my life spiraled down into a dark hole of an existence, - and after years, in which absolutely all fundamental reasons to get up in the morning, - had vanished, - - it was just pure joy,- to finally manage to lit a flame inside again, - rediscovering my interest in this case.

If my biography, - which I won't bother to check as I am writing this, and was mainly written back then , --- or posts also from back then in 2006-2007, - contain statements by me claiming to be an expert, - that made conclusions , based on studies, - so be it. Then I was, - atleast from your perspective totally , and laughably in error/mistaken.

And I have no problems admitting mistakes, - which we all do. I do mistakes every single day.

I clearly have no skills to have a say, in "which latter day technology, add to, or,  aid in the following conclusion: a conspiracy murdered JFK! "

Being, as we all are, - subjective, - of course I have some opinions, - but I would like to keep my own views , - as (again not finding the right term) much to myself as possible, - for several reasons. One of them , - being harassed/flamed/whatever correct term. Maybe I come from a very different culture, - joined with maybe being too sensitive,  - as to the standards of how we communicate with eachother here. But if I am forced to give an opinion, - I can just say, - that I do not (with 100% certainty) know whether it was a conspiracy to murder JFK, - or a conspiracy to cover it up, - and at the same time - -  I most certaintly do not know that it wasn't either!

So I hope it is "allowed" to appreciate the efforts of people like David Von Pein, and David Lifton, (to name two) - who apparently have so incredibly different opinions of this case, - that I could not at this moment come up with better examples. Just because they devote so much time in order to do so. As have many of you have done, - as well as all the people who are not with us anymore. Whether it be Penn Jones, Harold Weitzman, - or Gary Mack. No matter which stance they had. It is just in my nature to express gratefulness, when people take so much time of their lives, in dedication to find the truth. (If that was the motive in the beginning). 

The complexity is overwhelming. So many things indicate that Lee was involved, - (some) alone , and (some) not alone at the same time. But then again, - there are so many hundreds?/thousands?, of details/events/statements/affidavits/reports/investigations, etc. etc. etc. that indicate a conspiracy, - or atleast that something here is not "right". 

However naive/weak/"old fashion"/whatever - I may come across, ---- I still refuse to give up hope that being polite, - showing courtesy, and respect towards eachother, - ( no matter how far one are from eachothers views )  --- is of some value still.

I respect your view in this last post of yours - of Gary, even though I as usual maybe overreact, when he is concluded to be the "Dallas 6th Floor mouth piece defending 1964 WCR conclusions" . But if that is your view, - I respect it of course. If he was , or was not, - or was in some way forced to take that position, - that is secondary in importance (to me) - than to my impression of that he was a genuine good human being. Who as I understand it, - helped as many as he could, - with far from the highest salary. Until he passed.

Very tired now, - and I'll just press "Submit Reply" - knowing that I in two minutes, - I will be overwhelmed of how many errors I have made, - while writing this spontaneously, -- and start the nitpicking of my own post, - in order to correct any mistakes made / make things more clear / double - check grammar , etc. etc. -- - so that those who care to read what I say, - will have the best chance possible , to understand what I mean.

Edit: It took about 35 seconds, before I had to add; (before summoning the energy of reading through my own post) --- that if I in this post, -- only further demonstrate my own incapability, - and become the laughing stock of many here, - being so amateuristic , - so be it.

If anything would aid in reaching a final conclusion (if that day will ever come) of whether it was one of the types of conspiracies in this case of the assassination of JFK, --- or if there was none; -----  it is all the effort you all here, -  including you David,  - and people around the world , - make, -- every single day, - researching, studying etc. - and continue pressing for more and more information to be released.

Edit: I realize now, that I nor have the concentration, ability, linguistic skills, etc. - to edit this rambling of mine, in an attempt to make it satisfactory.

Happy Easter btw.

Nitpicking.

13 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

[...]

It would have been an impossible feat to pull this off and there is zero evidence anywhere and in the films that this was ever done.

[...]

Here's your problem, you can't prove any of the claims you make in this thread.

Nothing is impossible in Hollyweird when it comes to film composition and individual artistic work applied to film composites, PERIOD.

So for THAT "zero evidence" to become reality/happen, you need access to the in-camera original NIX film, and that has disappeared! Gone, POOF!

And, as old Gary Mack once told me, "the Zapruder film will never, ever see the inside of a courtroom, nor will it be laced up in a projector, EVER!"

So let's table the marketing message(s), Watson. Oh, and scratch access to the Zapruder in-camera original film, NARA has ceased visitations and/or access to same film...

David, - I don't have the energy to edit anymore, - my most certaintly incoherent (if that is the right word) post.

I apologize in advance if I offended you, - and will admit any mistakes I have made (and appreciate them being pointed out) , ---- and at the same time,---- wish you a nice evening, and a further happy Easter.

Edit: I changed my mind; remembered something I forgot to write. Now I have to force myself to not keep nitpicking. Atleast try.

This rediscovery of my interest in the case, was very important fundamentally. So it is of secondary importance to me, - whether I really contribute to anything, with my comments, photo collection (if so, - those with skills can do the studying), or Youtube - channel (same). It is more important as of now,- just to keep this flame lit, - and , perhaps only at best, - have an illusion myself; -  of that - that I do contribute.

Trygve, Your English is fine and I believe that you are contributing profitably to these discussions. What you may be missing is that there is some anxiety, among some members, regarding Michael Walton's style in his posts. You may be feeling that some of that anxiety is directed at you. It is not. Also, I believe that Mr Walton is making an effort to change his manners. It takes time for a change of past manners to yield respect for such an effort. Again, you are much appreciated, in my estimation.

Edited by Michael Clark