The Education Forum

List Of Nefarious Characters Possibly Present In Dallas on 11,22,1963

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

earned the right to consider him "nefarious."

For years I read books about the JFK case and never thought of Bush. I read Joseph McBride's article in the Nation magazine about the  Hoover memo to "George Bush of the CIA" but there wasn't enough to convince the public that there was anything there. I recall during that election, thinking of visiting Monticello and Jefferson's grave. His headstone  didn't list any government office held (governor, VP and Pres) but memorialized his writing of the Virginia Declaration of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and the founding of the University of Virginia. George Bush on the other hand was all government in my mind--usually appointed: UN delegate/envoy to China/ CIA director/Chair of Republican Party. Think he was a one term Congressman and lost two races for the Senate. I kept thinking then, who the heck is this guy? I hadn't heard of Prescott Bush either. 

My awakening came reading Russ Baker's "Family of Secrets." I was in LA at the time and the LA Times dismissed it as I recall, as another one of 'those" books, but I read it and my eyes opened. The Iran-Contra nexus was through him; he pardoned those involved; he obviously lied about his CIA involvement,he made that weird call to the FBI hours after the killing that begs to be read as a CYA memo. His actions with the drugs cartel in South America and Panama has been pretty well established and his relationship with Barry Seal and Clinton in Mena also is. The letter the elder Bush - Prescott - wrote to the widow of  Allen Dulles on his death in 1969 makes me recoil with disgust every time I encounter it. It's one thing to spell "brought" as "brot" but quite another to mourn the death of  a 76 year old man by saying in a note of a few sentences - that he "never forgave" the Kennedy brothers--each shot in the head in mid life, one only a year before - for poor Allen's failure at the Bay of Pigs.(fwiw,  I think if all 3 generations of the Bush politicians were placed in a room and given  4 hours, they couldn't between them write a coherent couple of pages free of the echoes of others). Authors since Baker like  Wayne Madsen, Webster Tarpley, and Bruce Campbell Adamson have all added considerable knowledge to Bush 41 and his ties to Jack Crighton and George DeMohrenschildt are numerous and overlap in Dallas.Nefarious might be a kind way to describe that clan.

Edited by Robert Harper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

it is wild how many presidents (including future ones, of course) were in Dallas that day.

Years after the event, the wife of a future Prime minister of Israel, wrote about being in Dallas in that 24 hour period. The information evoked memories of Barbara Bush's "Dear family" letter which had the same sort of CYA feel that her husband had perfected. I believe it was Yitzak Rabin but can't locate my encounter with that info.

Edited by Robert Harper

17 minutes ago, Robert Harper said:

For years I read books about the JFK case and never thought of Bush. I read Joseph McBride's article in the Nation magazine about the  Hoover memo to "George Bush of the CIA" but there wasn't enough to convince the public that there was anything there. I recall during that election, thinking of visiting Monticello and Jefferson's grave. His headstone  didn't list any government office held (governor, VP and Pres) but memorialized his writing of the Virginia Declaration of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and the founding of the University of Virginia. George Bush on the other hand was all government in my mind--usually appointed: UN delegate/envoy to China/ CIA director/Chair of Republican Party. Think he was a one term Congressman and lost two races for the Senate. I kept thinking then, who the heck is this guy? I hadn't heard of Prescott Bush either. 

My awakening came reading Russ Baker's "Family of Secrets." I was in LA at the time and the LA Times dismissed it as I recall, as another one of 'those" books, but I read it and my eyes opened. The Iran-Contra nexus was through him; he pardoned those involved; he obviously lied about his CIA involvement,he made that weird call to the FBI hours after the killing that begs to be read as a CYA memo. His actions with the drugs cartel in South America and Panama has been pretty well established and his relationship with Barry Seal and Clinton in Mena also is. The letter the elder Bush - Prescott - wrote to the widow of  Allen Dulles on his death in 1969 makes me recoil with disgust every time I encounter it. It's one thing to spell "brought" as "brot" but quite another to mourn the death of  a 76 year old man by saying in a note of a few sentences - that he "never forgave" the Kennedy brothers--each shot in the head in mid life, one only a year before - for poor Allen's failure at the Bay of Pigs.(fwiw,  I think if all 3 generations of the Bush politicians were placed in a room and given  4 hours, they couldn't between them write a coherent couple of pages free of the echoes of others). Authors since Baker like  Wayne Madsen, Webster Tarpley, and Bruce Campbell Adamson have all added considerable knowledge to Bush 41 and his ties to Jack Crighton and George DeMohrenschildt are numerous and overlap in Dallas.Nefarious might be a kind way to describe that clan.

Reading Family of Secrets was a real eye-opener for me, as well.

And, as Joseph McBride discovered, GHWB was a Company man -- and hardly the squeaky clean, out-of-the-loop, bumbling ninny he presented in his public persona.

His father was close to Allen Dulles, and was a leader of the extreme right-wing opposition to Eisenhower and the New Deal in the 1950s-- the ultimate plutocrat.

And some believe that Prescott was even involved with other Wall Street bankers in the 1934 Wall Street coup attempt against FDR.

If true, it seems fairly obvious that Prescott and his son had no compunction about participating in coup d'etat attempts against the POTUS -- in 1934, 1963, and 1980-- in addition to manipulating Presidential vote counts in 2000 and 2004.

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

George W. Bush (?)

Was he in Dallas on 11/22/63-- on break from Phillips Andover Academy?

W+in+Dealey+Plaza.jpg

Geeminy...that sure does look like a young Dubya.

• 1 month later...

Has G Dubya Bush ever mentioned in any recorded interview or print where he was when JFK was shot?

He was 17 at the time.

That teen age boy in the photo above looks to be right at that age.

The teen boy's hair color, texture, style cut and hair part side match.

Same chipmunk puffy cheeks. Ear size, shape, location, lobe type matches. Nose shape, length and recess below brow match.

Eye brow match. Facial expression seems generally the same.

Could a facial recognition comparison be done on the Dealey Plaza teen against other known photos of G Dubya at close to that age?

Fascinating thing this facial recognition technology.

I found another pic of a young G Dubya that looks even more like the DP teen.

The DP teen has the exact same "side burn" style and cut and location at a mid-line point of the ear behind as Bush's military swearing pic.

Check the military service swearing in pic on the bottom right.

Image result for gw bush teen years photos
2856 × 1747Images may be subject to copyright. Learn More

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 4/11/2019 at 10:36 AM, W. Niederhut said:

George W. Bush (?)

Was he in Dallas on 11/22/63-- on break from Phillips Andover Academy?

W+in+Dealey+Plaza.jpg

Its not Bush in that picture.

Plus he had a solid alibi to prove it.

On 5/18/2019 at 2:45 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Jim,

You may be right, but it is mighty interesting that this same George W. Bush (43, not 41) was pressuring Billy Lord beginning in September of 1976 to tell all he remembered about his trip across the Atlantic back in 1956 with "Oswald". Lord was so worried about the intense coercion/threats/"terror tactics" that he wrote to President Carter!

This demonstrates that certain very powerful people were very interested in talking to/influencing/intimidating/silencing every single person on earth who ever talked to "Oswald" - and doing so just before the HSCA really got rolling.

pageONE.jpg

pageTWO.jpgpageTHREE.jpg

On 5/18/2019 at 12:45 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Jim,

Is there a reference link about Dubya's 11/22/63 alibi?   I've never read any thing about Dubya's account of his whereabouts on 11/22/63-- or comments from his Andover classmates.

Paul:

That interview is with W, not HW.  But I agree its fascinating.

HW was at a luncheon meeting in Tyler Texas at the Blackstone Hotel.  There were about a hundred people there.

On 4/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Reading Family of Secrets was a real eye-opener for me, as well.

And, as Joseph McBride discovered, GHWB was a Company man -- and hardly the squeaky clean, out-of-the-loop, bumbling ninny he presented in his public persona.

His father was close to Allen Dulles, and was a leader of the extreme right-wing opposition to Eisenhower and the New Deal in the 1950s-- the ultimate plutocrat.

And some believe that Prescott was even involved with other Wall Street bankers in the 1934 Wall Street coup attempt against FDR.

If true, it seems fairly obvious that Prescott and his son had no compunction about participating in coup d'etat attempts against the POTUS -- in 1934, 1963, and 1980-- in addition to manipulating Presidential vote counts in 2000 and 2004.

Don't forget the attempted coup in 1981 when Reagan was shot with another magic bullet but was too dumb to die. (Who happened to be VP?)

47 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Don't forget the attempted coup in 1981 when Reagan was shot with another magic bullet but was too dumb to die. (Who happened to be VP?) 

C'mon Ron.  Hinckley was just trying to impress Jodie Foster, right?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1965234-the-hinckley-bush-reagan-connection